Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Gift Card Balance Disappeared

I had $150 in gift cards on my sephora account and only place one order for $35. When I went to buy more products, my whole gift card balance is gone and no where to be found. I tried to chat with customer service who said nothing could be done. How is there not a way to track gift card inputs?!? I should have at least $50 left over and now there is nothing. I threw out the gift cards because I uploaded them all onto my account way back in December. Has anyone had any luck getting their balance back? I am beyond frustrated. I called customer service who was no help and said they can only find the remaining balance of $15 from my one purchase and the other $100 gift card i loaded is not on there and I'm basically out of luck. How is it that the gift card balances are not saved onto your account? All that money is just down the drain and wasted because Sephora does not have a way to save balances. 

Tags:

Re: Gift Card Balance Disappeared

Hi @tayslay5,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I'll look into it then send you a private message.

Always,

Danee

@tayslay5 Have you called customer service? Sometimes I don’t get the answers I need from chat. 

Yes. The representative keeps telling me that Sephora does not have the feature that stores gift card balances (i.e. how amazon will save your balance for future purchases). The representative is also saying he can't credit back my balance that he sees on his end?? 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing