Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Friends and Family codes up for grabs 2022!

Hello everyone!

*****It appears that my link is currently not working - I'm sorry this is out of my hands 😥. I do believe that someone else here will be posting their code as well so stay tuned!******

Hello there!

I was kindly given a cache of 20% off Friends and Family codes to give out and I've decided to help the lovely people on the boards here to get an early jump start on their holiday shopping. To receive a one time use 20% off coupon code you will need to do 3 easy things. 

1) Like this post (aka heart) and also go ahead and give a like to the September favorites thread listed here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-at-Sephora/Monthly-Favorites-September-2022-Edition/td-p/6...

2) Post on this thread what you plan on picking up with your coupon code from the sale. You never know what new items you may find by looking at other people's shopping list! Tag items if you can - for example I plan on picking up the new HUDA BEAUTY Empowered Eyeshadow Palette 

3) Tag me! In your response to this post about what you plan on picking up with your coupon tag me that way I know you're in the mood to shop. Unsure how to tag? Just start by using the "@" symbol and my name should appear in the drop box or you can type it out. 

*FAILURE TO DO THESE 3 STEPS WILL RESULT IN ME NOT SENDING YOU A CODE.*

I will not be responding to PM's requesting codes so you need to tag me. This is on a first come first serve basis - once my codes are gone I cannot get anymore. I will try to do waves of codes sent out throughout the day(s) as best as I can. There is a little fine print as to what is covered during the sale in the spoiler tag. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and happy shopping!!!

Spoiler
  • Offer details: 
    • Promo code is valid 9/30-10/9 
    • 20% off, one-time use, online or in-store.  
    • Brand exclusions/limits: Not valid on The Ordinary, Dyson, Chanel, Oribe and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of three Tarte Shape Tape Concealer per SKU per transaction. 

niki172_3-1664509942330.gif

Re: Friends and Family codes up for grabs 2022!

I'd love to purchase a fragrance and some of the new holiday sets. Mainly BURBERRY My Burberry 1 oz/ 30 mL , fresh overnight set, Farmacy Honey Haven Hydration Bestsellers Set OUAI Scalp Scrub St. Barts & Hair Oil Set  Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick 24 Ultravioline  

and any other berry lip color you might sugge@niki172 

@niki172 Hey. I would like to pick up the Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Plum Blossom , the #TheFarmacy toner gift set, and the #Amika conditioner gift set. If you have any codes left, I would greatly appreciate it.

Spoiler

Hi @niki172 !  I’ve been wanting to try the Farmacy Honey Potion Plus Ceramide Hydration Mask foe my parched skin!!

Thank you!

Hey @NikF  I plan on buying the Love Don’t Be Shy By Kilian perfume! I’m dying to add this to my collection 💜

Hi @niki172 

i need some glow recipe skincare, verb ghost shampoo, charlotte tillbury mini lipstick and anything else along the way that I see 😊

Hi @niki172 I’d love a code please! I am definitely picking up some Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Melting Cream Blush and one of the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette ! 

Hi @niki172 ! So nice of you for this! I plan I getting Olaplex Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner Set For Soft, Shiny, Healthy Hair Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Always an Optimist 4-in-1 Mist 1.18 fl oz / 35 mL T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand Set: Tapered, 1”, 1.5” Virtue Flourish® Thickening & Hydrating Mask for Thinning Hair 5 oz / 150 mL Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum 3 oz / 90 mL

If you have any suggestions for a hot blow dry brush I'd love to hear it! 

Hi @niki172 I plan on picking up the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray Duo Set 

Hi @niki172! I would love a code if it is still available? I plan on picking up the HUDA BEAUTY Empowered Eyeshadow Palette and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette Tiger palettes! 

@niki172 I would love a code! I plan on buying Living Proof thickening cream, Lancome confort cream cleanser, and Drunk Elephant Protini. Thanks, you're awesome for doing this!! ❤

@niki172 , I am planning on buying the perfume sampler and my absolute favorite lipstick, the charlottes tilbury pillow talk for my wedding!! Thank you! 

Hi @niki172 I’m planning to get Huda beauty’s contour, Supergoop sunscreen and Nars concealer. Please share the link or code if it’s still available! Appreciate your help:)

@niki172 I would love to get a code. I am planning to buy Patrick Ta blush palette, new foundation, haus labs foundation and huda beauty palette. 
Thank you! 

I plan on picking up the isle of paradise spray refills and the new drunk elephant wake up haul kit! So excited for that! @niki172 

@niki172  I'm planning to restock on supergoop and want to get huda beauty setting powder

@niki172  I’m planning on picking up the #PHLUR Missing Person Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.32 oz / 9.5 mL perfume as well as some more  Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Ebony maybe if I’m feeling crazy some new OUAI Melrose Place Gentle Body Wash 10 oz/ 300 mL # thank you

I buy many Kiehl's Since 1851 products for my SPA, help me if you have the code OFF 20%

@niki172  

Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Refillable Moisturizing Cream with Squalane 

i plan to buy the holiday collection from Hourglass and a few of the new Dior matte lipsticks! Maybe more! @niki172 ☺️💕

I’m stocking up on #drunk elephant hair care!

@niki172 

testing