Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Friends and Family codes up for grabs 2022!

Hello everyone!

*****It appears that my link is currently not working - I'm sorry this is out of my hands 😥. I do believe that someone else here will be posting their code as well so stay tuned!******

Hello there!

I was kindly given a cache of 20% off Friends and Family codes to give out and I've decided to help the lovely people on the boards here to get an early jump start on their holiday shopping. To receive a one time use 20% off coupon code you will need to do 3 easy things. 

1) Like this post (aka heart) and also go ahead and give a like to the September favorites thread listed here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-at-Sephora/Monthly-Favorites-September-2022-Edition/td-p/6...

2) Post on this thread what you plan on picking up with your coupon code from the sale. You never know what new items you may find by looking at other people's shopping list! Tag items if you can - for example I plan on picking up the new HUDA BEAUTY Empowered Eyeshadow Palette 

3) Tag me! In your response to this post about what you plan on picking up with your coupon tag me that way I know you're in the mood to shop. Unsure how to tag? Just start by using the "@" symbol and my name should appear in the drop box or you can type it out. 

*FAILURE TO DO THESE 3 STEPS WILL RESULT IN ME NOT SENDING YOU A CODE.*

I will not be responding to PM's requesting codes so you need to tag me. This is on a first come first serve basis - once my codes are gone I cannot get anymore. I will try to do waves of codes sent out throughout the day(s) as best as I can. There is a little fine print as to what is covered during the sale in the spoiler tag. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and happy shopping!!!

Spoiler
  • Offer details: 
    • Promo code is valid 9/30-10/9 
    • 20% off, one-time use, online or in-store.  
    • Brand exclusions/limits: Not valid on The Ordinary, Dyson, Chanel, Oribe and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of three Tarte Shape Tape Concealer per SKU per transaction. 

niki172_3-1664509942330.gif

Re: Friends and Family codes up for grabs 2022!

I plan on picking up the new Dior Perfume @niki172 

Hi @niki172 ! I would love to receive the code to buy Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner Foxy Brown & MAKEUP BY MARIO Ultra Suede® Lipstick Nikki ! Thank you so much!  ❤️ ❤️ 

Thank you @niki172 for providing this opportunity! I plan to pick up the amika Love is the Kure Strength + Repair Set, Oribe Mini Dry Texturizing Spray 2.2 oz/ 75mL , and Farmacy Holiday Party Green Clean Trio 

@niki172 I'm for sure getting the Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm Set ! I've been wanting to try them out. And the tarte Maracuja Juicy Squad Lip Set !

Hi @niki172 I will be very happy to receive your referral link. I really want to buy #Kiehl's products. I want to buy Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cream Duo Kiehl's Since 1851 Merry Masking Holiday Gift Set Kiehl's Since 1851 Cleanse & Soothe Calendula Skincare Holiday Gift Set Kiehl's Since 1851 Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque Duo # . Thank you for reading, looking forward to your friends & family

Everything Rare beauty!! @niki172 

Hello @niki172 ! I'm also planning on picking up the new HUDA BEAUTY Empowered Eyeshadow Palette Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi™ Bronzing Drops with Peptides and everything Rare Beauty. Thanks so much for sharing your code!  

Hi @niki172 , thanks for sharing! I plan to pick up La Mer The Crème de la Mer Moisturizer Duet Evereden Nourishing Baby Face Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 g Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Recovery Mask ~😘

Done! I'm planning on a couple things! Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Setting and Finishing Powder Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette Tiger Had my eye on the Givenchy powder for a while now!

Thanks so much @niki172 🙂

@niki172 thank you so much 💓 hope you can still share a code with me. Completed all the steps. ☺️

if you do, I plan on picking up the LANEIGE Midnight Minis Lip Sleeping Mask Set and the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum and probably more as I look at everyone’s shopping lists 🙂

@niki172 Hi Niki! Thanks for sharing your code with us!!!! I’m so excited for it! I plan on getting Givenchy Poudre Première Mat & Translucent-Finish Loose Powder Universal Shade Dior Rouge Dior Forever Liquid Transfer-Proof Lipstick 200 Forever Dream Dior Diorskin Forever Undercover Foundation Dior Rouge Dior Forever Transfer-Proof Lipstick 999 - Forever Dior Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush Gucci Glow & Care Shine Lipstick fresh Rose Face Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL La Mer Crème de La Mer Duet I only have a little bit of setting powder left 😫dying to get a new one. Anyways, thanks again. 😁😁😁

@niki172 Thank you for this opportunity to save & spend! I need to restock my Tatcha Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++ 2 oz/ 59 mL and fresh Soy pH-Balanced Hydrating Face Wash 8.4 oz/ 250 mL , it’s getting hard to squeeze the dregs out. Therms beauty ReDimension Hydra Powder Blush French Rosé  that I have is beautiful and so smooth, I’d like to add rms beauty ReDimension Hydra Powder Blush Maiden's Blush to my collection. Plus, I’ve gotta get my hands on the new Charlotte Tilbury Refillable Airbrush Flawless Finish Brightening Powder and probably the NARS Rising Star Cheek Palette 

Done! Thank you in advance. I plan on picking up the Fable & Mane hair oil , Joise Maran whipped body butter & Olaplex. 

Hi @niki172 

I'm looking to pick up the NEST New York Indigo Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL , shu uemura Essence Absolue Hair Oil & Izumi Tonic Leave-In Treatment Gift Set , Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette , and #Atelier Cologne Pomélo Paradis Pure Perfume 3.3 oz/ 100 mL Pure Perfume Spray . Thank you! 🙂

@niki172  thanks for being generous with your code! I plan to pick up some new Carly’s it’s products, some Alterna hair products, and the a perfume from La Maison Margiela, I think the coffee break one for fall.

Hi @niki172 !! I have a ton of things I want to pick up, such as the OUAI Detox Shampoo 16 oz / 474 mL , Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Kind Words Matte Lipstick Lively , ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr On 'Til Dawn Mattifying Waterproof Setting Spray Duo Set, Charlotte Tilbury Refillable Airbrush Flawless Finish Brightening Powder , Sol de Janeiro Splashy Celebration Set and much more! I have over 10 things in my cart right now for both my mom and I of things we both want!😍😍

@niki172 Hi Nikki!! Thanks for your generosity! I am looking to try the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Kind Words Lip Liner Gifted and the MERIT Bronze Balm Sheer Sculpting Bronzer Quince 🥰

@niki172 I’m looking to try out some new items from Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine and tarte SEA Hydroflex™ Serum Foundation . I appreciate you sharing the code ! 

@niki172 I so appreciate you sharing your code! I am hoping to pick up the Danessa Myricks Beauty Lightwork Vol. IV: Transcendence Palette - Illuminating Eye & Face Pigments, the Laneige lip mask set for stocking stuffers, the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush 3 Piece Set,  and possibly a perfume sampler set Sephora Favorites Holiday Perfume Sampler . I’ve got a cart full of goodies that I’d love to be able to save some money on them. Thank you!

testing