Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Free Anastasia Brow Gel

Sephora is celebrating One Million Followers on Instagram and to celebrate, they are giving a FREE FULL SIZED Anastasia Brow Gel with a $25.00 purchase! 

sephora.jpg

Re: Free Anastasia Brow Gel

It's not fulled sized when you put it in the cart, deluxe sample sized.

You're right I just noticed! The size they are giving is 0.18 and the full size is 0.28. Wow, can't believe they would say full size and it's anything but full size

I swear that's the third promo I've seen lately that's been way less product then advertised.  It's like you can't trust them to even be honest now.

thats awesome, now i just need the Becca opal pressed highlighter to come back in stock

That highlighter goes in and out like crazy!

I know! ;( every time i go to get it, its OOS. and then when i go to get it in store because i have credit, its s/o . so i go to order it online & its OOS. its a vicious cycle lol

Hi all!

Apologies for the confusion! The item IS a full size 0.28 oz we just happened to put it on the site incorrectly- it will be fixed tonight with the correct size listed. So sorry about that! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I ordered one thinking it would be .18, so I will be thrilled if it is .28.

Yes! It will be the full size .28, it's just listed incorrectly on the site and will be updated Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thank you for clarifying this Diana! I just placed an order to take advantage of this great perk!

Great perk! I jumped on this fast!

Oh that's neat! I really don't need anymore mascara! For at least a year! Nice for those who do though!!! 

I have more mascara than I could ever use in a lifetime.  This is brow gel though.  It also happens to be my favorite brow gel.  I wish we could place multiple orders with the same promo code.

and there were not enough even to last a couple hours for single order

This is what's upsetting, it hasn't even been a day Smiley Sad

That is what happened to me with the meteorites.  They were gone before I could order them.  If Sephora gave out a ton of them, that would have been an awesome sales day.

I'm glad that promo codes aren't multiple use. As fast as these go out of stock, it would be instant if people could use multiples.  I'm sad that I missed this, but I just bought when it was a one-day special at Ulta.

I got one at Ulta too but can always use more.  If I could have used the code more than once, I am sure I would have spent way too much.  

I saw this just in time for an order I placed to get a few things for my boyfriend's birthday. This has been on my wishlist for a long time, what a great promo. I'm so excited!

I already placed my order and it said .18 so I should receive a full size .28?

30 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • sephora.jpg