Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Flash Shipping Question

Does the $10 purchase of flash shipping count as 10 BI points and go towards purchase total? Also, I have seen a lot of complaints about On Trac; can you choose a different shipping option? I am not really looking for fast shipping, but I realized that I have already spend over $10 in shipping this year, so figured I might as well sign up and save some money.

Re: Flash Shipping Question

Hi @bookwyrmm,

This post has been moved to the Customer Support group. Please feel free to post any customer service-related questions or concerns in this group for assistance. 🙂 Points are not received for purchasing FLASH 2-day shipping, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience! At this time, the shipping carriers are automatically assigned depending on the shipping address, and we are unable to modify this. However, you are always welcome to select "FLASH - USPS" at checkout, and your order will be shipped through USPS.

You can also find details in the FLASH - FAQs here. > 

https://www.sephora.com/faqs-flash

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have questions. 🙂

Best regards,
Laurie

@LaurieBT Thanks for the response!  I thought it wouldn't count towards points, but figured it didn't hurt to ask.  As I am using the flash shipping to save on shipping rather than because I need something fast, I'll try whatever carrier and then if I have issues, it is good to know I can choose USPS at checkout.

I think @GG84 is right and unfortunately no points!!

I did exactly what you’re talking about before I became rouge to allow myself to make smaller purchases and not be bogged down by shipping. “Cool, I love the shell sponges on sale for $8, now what else am I going to spend $42 on!” Was a pretty common happening so I bit the bullet and purchased flash! Warning: it worked great and somehow because I could purchase smaller amounts I actually ended up buying more and making rouge that year! It was pretty quick shipping at first, but it’s definitely no longer two day “flash” shipping to my area. I often have packages take a week to get to me- and heads up the two days does not include any packaging/processing time! So they argue that it gets to you within two days of being sent out, but it may take a lot longer than that to get to you. On Track sucks- I haven’t seen a way to have it delivered by another company. However, someone in the community recently mentioned they signed up for UPS choice to avoid getting Ulta orders delivered through On Track, so maybe do some research and see if that’s an option for you!

@mermaid805Thanks for letting me know I am not the only one who will buy way more than what I want just to reach free shipping LOL!  And thanks for the tip about UPS - I'll have to go find that thread.

@bookwyrmm

You only get points when you purchase merchandise, so I would imagine the answer is no.

That's what I thought, but figured it was work asking!  Thanks for answering.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing