Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Favourite Promos/Samples

What has been your favourite Sephora promo code/deluxe sample so far?

If you could pick, what would you like to see as a deluxe sample?

Re: Favourite Promos/Samples

Oooh, that would have been fun to get! I wasn't a big spender then, but if they come out with something like that again, I'd be interested!

I know! I always try to look out for it because I know it was a popular perk. Hopefully Too Faced is reading this. Smiley Wink

<3, Randee

I like skincare as deluxe samples, because it's expensive and I want to use something for a couple weeks before I commit to buying it.  I liked the Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial - I think that was maybe a point perk (and I then bought a full size.)  I managed to get probably 5-6 OH Express the Truth foils, and I've been using those as my night time moisturizer for a week.  So far I like but don't love it, but I'm glad I get to try it a little longer without a $65 commitment!

Still kicking myself for missing the Korres rose facial point perk. Smiley Sad

Mascaras and eye creams are my favorite samples to get. I also love lippies, like most of the lovely ladies on here. I do wish foundation/bb/cc cream samples came in more colors. I'm so fair I can almost never find a sample that matches my skin. The Guerlain Maxi Lash sample I picked up recently was fabulous! Great thread, @kbmatthews.

I'm really pleased with the Guerlain meteorites (I may be the only one). i got to try out an expensive product without having to use the tester. And even though it's small those balls will last a little while (and if u got 2 then its even better)

I also love skincare promos like the RiCHE promo, awesome stuff and generous size in comparison to the full size. I also love lippies and the powder compact foundations like the Laura Mercier when it has a selection of shades.   

I do wish that the container was higher quality, but I am also glad that I got the Guerlain meteorites promo. I would not have been able to try them otherwise. Smiley Happy

Skincare. It gives a chance to try out a product, see the consistency, and if it plays nice with your skin. Obviously won't see results from a deluxe sample, but it's enough product to decide if you want to keep it or not. Plus they are great for travel if it's already a product you like/use. Yes I stock up on HG items; I have a few Clarins Flash Balms, FAB Ultra Repair Cream, PTR Anti Aging Cleanser & AP Treatment Enzyme Peel minis for this reason Smiley Tongue 

& I'm a sucker for mini mascaras. 

I agree, skincare deluxe samples are my favorite!! Perfect for travel, or treating yourself after a rough day. 

I love the Claudalie Riche as well- as a sample. TBH though, I haven't seen supreme results from it, so it was a great sample to enjoy enough for the smell and luxury and know that I wouldn't want it. It DID however introduce me to the brand and I"ve bought the Brighten and Prime Vinoperfect duo (which I love!). I hope to try additional items by Claudalie.

The Fresh Sugar lip balms were a favorite too! I felt it was pricey, but when the holiday packs came up, I pounced on it!

Another favorite was a BareMinerals Ready foundation. It re-introduced me to the line and I was hooked. I took the foundation sample on vacation with me and realized how long wearing it was and how fresh it stayed. I also tend to have sensitive skin and it felt like my skin not only didn't react badly, but actually 'liked' it! I have since purchased 2 full size. I am looking forward to getting a sample of the new Serum foundation and seeing if that would be good too- their foundations last and are a great value!

The mini buxom lip samples were too cute to pass up and feel great when wearing! I look forward to trying more colors in the brand!

I also got the Bobbi Brown 500 pt perk and loved it. It was actually one of a few 500 pt perks I've ever been interested in.

So I guess I love deluxe samples! They 'reel' me in - Darn you, Sephora~!!!

I'd like to see a few more luxury deluxe samples. Especially for VIB and/or Rouge levels. I love trying new things and brands and just knowing what i'd like to add in my shopping list!

I seem to be collecting mini-mascaras...I just can't seem to pass up a mascara promo!  

Me too! Have you tried the mascara sampler from Sephora that's around $45 I think?

I love this sampler! I got it for Christmas, and I'm STILL using it up! I only open 2-3 at a time, so it lasts quite a while!

It is definitely the bomb dot com! I have three open now I think. But I love everything I've tried out of it so far.

YES!  It was easily the best purchase I've ever made!  I got the one that came out last year...still working my way through it.  I feel like each one I try is better than the last!!  I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out...I'll have to actually COMMIT to purchasing a single mascara to wear everyday, and I just can't choose!

It was an awesome deal! I haven't found a single one yet that I didn't like. I've only tried a few of them, but I'm very happy with the kit. It's a great way to sample mascaras to see what you really like without committing to an entire tube. I know you can return things to Sephora that you don't like, but I always get this weird tinge of guilt about returning used products to the store. I'm weird that way. I think my fave so far is the YSL Babydoll. I had really wanted to buy it, but didn't know if it would live up to the hype. So far I'm impressed!

That Algenist nightcream!! It may have been a Canada only one.

Yes, this was an AMAZING code!

I concur. I chose that with practically every order Smiley Tongue

Amore pacific enzyme peel! It lasts months.

I really enjoyed the 500 pt Boscia set awhile back.  I fell in love with the Tsubuki oil and purchased the full sized.  I decided to keep the mini that came with the set for travel.  I also liked using their masks.  A really long time ago, there was one for a Fresh Black Tea face mask.  I'm still doling that out as a little treat to myself every once in awhile!  Smiley Happy

Honestly I would like to see more eyecreams and night creams!! Like higher end brands would be nice. I am a sucker for eye and night creams..

I really enjoyed the Christmas promos for the mini perfumes, etc. since new options were given daily. If I could pick a 500 point reward, I think a Dior, Givenchy, or Guerlain set with some deluxe samples of makeup items would be awesome.

I loved that perfume mini promo! I had to place an order every day, but I was sitting on a ton of points and was so happy to have something to use them on.

Highlighted

The DKNY be delicious golden .25oz and it was an actual spray!! i love it and its the perfect size

Conversation Stats