Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Favorite nail polishes high end and low cost?

Hello everyone.  I've had a five year hiatus from being knowledgeable about beauty products. My parent's health concerns made all else seem unimportant. Over the last couple months, I've started getting back to makeup and a little 'me time'. I've replaced all my old makeup, which got me my Rouge status, and now I'm trying to become more knowledgeable about nail products. What are your favorite nail products, polishes, etc? I'm sorry if this has been asked recently -- I looked but couldn't find it.. Thanks!   Smiley Happy

Re: Favorite nail polishes high end and low cost?

Haha. You're welcome Smokey123. I haven't tried the Celestials yet, but I love the Xplosives, Transformers and Sparklers. I'll try to keep my thumbs away from cabinets. Smiley Happy

Greaaattt!!! Lol, I just went to look at your Xplosives, Transformers, and Sparklers and my mile long loves/to buy list got longer by several items. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!  Seriously though, they are beautiful choices and I did add several to my list. Thanks.

HaHa. My pleasure. My Loves list is four pages long. But yes, they are great!

I love Julep! I bet I'm one of their biggest fans! ( or they sure make me feel like one!) A few months ago they released a nail polish which they named in my honor. They got my approval first and allowed me to pick the color the polish was going to be. They have made me feel more special then I can ever explain and helped me feel human during a very hard time in my life that I've been going through.   I'm a fan for life <3

What is the color's name? I would love to check it out Smiley Happy

hi, it's Julep Catrina a very pretty yellow which is one of my favorite colors. 

My favourite is Dior Nail Glow!

48 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • upload_7653544019205842081.jpg
  • new neutrals.jpg
  • cuticle oil.jpg