Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Fall Lip Sweepstakes Winner ๐Ÿ’‹

Oh my goodness, words just cannot describe my level of happiness, gratitude, and excitement in finding out that I was a FallLipSweepstakes winner ๐Ÿ˜ That joy was magnified when I received the parcel of goodies, beautifully packaged, hand wrapped with a lovely note. I am so touched and grateful, thank you @TeamBIC for setting up such fabulous sweeps for us, along with everything else that you all do to keep this community as amazing as it is ๐Ÿ’– 20190313_224723.gif

20190312_154237.jpg

20190313_225351.gif

IMG_20190312_170124_110.jpg

20190313_230039.gif

IMG_20190312_175444_368.jpg

Thank you again for the opportunity to enter and win this sweepstakes Sephora, and thank you to participating brands: @bitebeauty, Urban Decay, BareMinerals, @Farsali, Fenty beauty, @benefit, Milk Makeup, Tom Ford, Charlotte Tilbury, Becca, Marc Jacobs, Beautyblender ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–

Re: Fall Lip Sweepstakes Winner ๐Ÿ’‹

That is really nice, thank you so much @greeneyedgirl107! โ˜บ

Oh my goodness! Congratulations and I hope you enjoy every item @bakeamuffin. I also love that you included gifs. Bonus points for presentation. Which product(s) are you most excited about?

Thank you so much @ShortErica! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’— 

That's a tough question Haha! 

Definitely the bite lip mask, I've been using it for over a year and am just about out so this is divine timing ๐Ÿ’– 

Also the UD naked cherry palette, new eyeshadows are just so much fin to play with! 

The CT and TM lipsticks knocked me off my feet, they're so special to have ๐Ÿ’— 

Amazing @bakeamuffin ! Congrats! I won a Sephora sweeps a few years ago as well and itโ€™s exhilerating!!! Enjoy all those wonderful goodies!

Hey that's awesome @starsandbucks!!! It really is! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’–

Congratulations on the big win @bakeamuffin!!! Hope you enjoy all those goodies!!giphy

๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒธ thank you so much @sephoraaddict918 โ˜บ๐Ÿ’ซ 

Congratulations @bakeamuffin! Thank you so much for being such a valuable member of the BIC community. I love viewing your various looks.

Enjoy your new goodies!

@Loretta55 THANK YOU!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– this is such an amazing place, I am just so happy to be apart of it โ˜บ 

Congratulations!!! I hope you love them all. Gimme brow and Marc Jacobs Highliner are all time favorites of mine. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @Gizzy8! ๐ŸŒบ 

Ooh I am loving those ones! I was surprised by how amazing the Gimme Brow is ๐Ÿ˜ฒ โ˜บ

@bakeamuffin  Congratulations!  I think you must be in  heaven. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6 thank you! โ˜บ truly feels like it ๐Ÿ˜„ tumblr_n0rhh9m8521sno1suo2_250.gif

@bakeamuffin   Love the gif (and the movie.) 

WOW๐Ÿคฉ what a gorgeous array of products @bakeamuffin, congratulations!!! I am so happy for you to win this, you are an amazing contributor here and deserve this beautiful gift to celebrate an even more beautiful you๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š

I really appreciate your kind words, thank you @eshoe ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒธ 

Congratulations once again @bakeamuffin  you did totally deserve it and did a wonderful job of show us your beautiful prize!!! ๐Ÿ’œ Enjoy and have fun 

๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’— thank you @melissapurple22 ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’— 

@bakeamuffin Congrats on winning.  Enjoy all your goodies.  You deserve it!

@SportyGirly125 thank you so much, you're always so sweet โ˜บ๐Ÿ’—

Congratulations, @bakeamuffin !  This is awesome!  I'm very happy for you.   The Llama Box - so cute.  Nice prizes, too.    ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • 20190313_224723.gif
  • 20190312_154237.jpg
  • 20190313_225351.gif
  • IMG_20190312_170124_110.jpg
  • 20190313_230039.gif
  • IMG_20190312_175444_368.jpg
  • giphy
  • tumblr_n0rhh9m8521sno1suo2_250.gif
testing