Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Fall Lip Sweepstakes Winner 💋

Oh my goodness, words just cannot describe my level of happiness, gratitude, and excitement in finding out that I was a FallLipSweepstakes winner 😍 That joy was magnified when I received the parcel of goodies, beautifully packaged, hand wrapped with a lovely note. I am so touched and grateful, thank you @TeamBIC for setting up such fabulous sweeps for us, along with everything else that you all do to keep this community as amazing as it is 💖 20190313_224723.gif

20190312_154237.jpg

20190313_225351.gif

IMG_20190312_170124_110.jpg

20190313_230039.gif

IMG_20190312_175444_368.jpg

Thank you again for the opportunity to enter and win this sweepstakes Sephora, and thank you to participating brands: @bitebeauty, Urban Decay, BareMinerals, @Farsali, Fenty beauty, @benefit, Milk Makeup, Tom Ford, Charlotte Tilbury, Becca, Marc Jacobs, Beautyblender 💗💕💖

Re: Fall Lip Sweepstakes Winner 💋

Congratulations @bakeamuffin . So happy for you! 

Wow! Congratulations! What a wonderful surprise! ❤️

I have the same red lipstick and I love it!!!!!!!

@JuniaN cherry is such a pretty colour 💄❤

@bakeamuffinwow, these all look amazing! Thanks for uploadig the gifs and pics Smiley Happy

@pocketvenus I'm so glad to have discovered the gif making app! 😀 I'm glad you liked them Smiley Happy

@bakeamuffin So, so many goodies. Do tell us your favorite once you try everything. Have fun! <333

@PenelopeBT I definitely will share my favorites ❤ there are so many to try, especially lippies 😍 

There's a couple of surprise loves for sure! 

@bakeamuffin Congrats! Enjoy all of your amazing goodies Smiley Happy You received some of my favorites!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you so much @RebeccaBT! which ones do you love most? ☺

@bakeamuffin ,

Congratulations! I hope you're loving all of your products <3 Also I completely agree with @RNGesusPls -- thank you for sharing that totally satisfying wrapping paper tear! Smiley Wink

Always,

Laurie

@LaurieBT it was incredibly magical when I unwrapped that! 😍 The whole thing was such a special experience ❤ I am having so much fun playing with these new products, is there anything better than new makeup? 😄 

Congrats on winning all the goodies @bakeamuffin !! Thanks for including that very satisfying wrapping paper tear 😄 Any favorites so far?

Tough question!! I'm Loving the glow that the Farsali rose gold elixir gives me, that is glass skin goals!! The marc Jacob's high liner gel eye crayon are getting a lot of use, I adore the (gem)stoned shade so much- I really wanted a shade like this to play with for a while but just didn't prioritize it. I'm so happy to have it now. The beautyblender is a tride and true favorite, it was time for a new one and this is already getting a whole bunch of use! The CT lipstick is being longingly looked at, but I took a.few.more product photos of it before using it. I'm excited to create a look with that, and the Naked Cherry palette. They're SO pretty 💖 Also, this Becca lip gloss is throwing me back to early 2000's. It's gorgeous, I could star at it all day, and gives my lips a juicy wet look 😍💦 

Omg @bakeamuffin, this is incredible!!! Congrats on winning the sweepstakes! Everything is so carefully wrapped! Thanks for giving us a glimpse at your goodies! 💖

Thank you so much @Guessgal 💖 

They really put so much love into it ☺☺

@bakeamuffin  Congrats Girl! Love your video!

Thank you so much @ather!💗

CONGRATULATIONS! @bakeamuffin I hope you enjoy your goodies and thank you for sharing the awesome gifs with us, it's like we were all unboxing this together! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you so much @BrendaBT!😄💖❤💗

88 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • 20190313_224723.gif
  • 20190312_154237.jpg
  • 20190313_225351.gif
  • IMG_20190312_170124_110.jpg
  • 20190313_230039.gif
  • IMG_20190312_175444_368.jpg
  • giphy