Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

FAMILY & FRIENDS CODE

Does somebody have ab extra F&F code??

RE: FAMILY & FRIENDS CODE

If anyone can share I would love the code as well! Thank you in advance!

I would love one too 💜

I would like one too please!!!

I would love one also please💋

Re: FAMILY & FRIENDS CODE

Does anyone have an additional friends and family code? My email address is ----------. Thank you so much in advance.

Hi @godsgirl4life79,

I just wanted to let you know that I hid the email address in your post because we don't want to share any personal information in these public groups. You're welcome to send private messages to members of the Community by visiting their profile. Thanks for understanding!

- Laurie

There was a gal giving them out like candy on Reddit but someone said she got fired for doing it.  Interesting that they don't consider customers as friends.  

I think that its just normal things for stores. like an e...

I think that its just normal things for stores. like an employee having a discount. customers get discounts and perks anyways so the store does something specifically to benefit the worker and to try to get new customers from their friend and family base.

Is there any benefit for the employee when they give out...

Is there any benefit for the employee when they give out codes? I'm just trying to figure out why someone would go through all the effort to send out dozens and dozens of codes, especially if it puts their job at risk.

I think they only benefit if you come to store. Otherwise...

I think they only benefit if you come to store. Otherwise I don't think there is a way to tell if you use the code online. I wouldn't be surprised if that girl got fired. When I worked retail there were strict rules for stuff like this. You couldn't make it known publicly but could to your friends only, etc. That might be why there aren't people on the BIC passing them out. I wouldn't be surprised if they were told not to.

Me too, pleesee.

If anyone has one ca you share with me please? Thanks a bunch in advance!

im looking for 1 also. anyone please

im looking for 1 also. anyone please

Re: im looking for 1 also. anyone please

meeeee tooooo pretty please

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing