Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Extra Points to Celebrate BI Program Revamp!

Hello Ladies & Gents! I made a thread for all of us to post what we buy during this awesome event! I am about to make my purchase & will post what I do so in  a bit! I'd love to hear about & see what you all buy! <3

Re: Extra Points to Celebrate BI Program Revamp!

Here's what I got at the brick & mortar shop this morning!  Now it's off to the dentist.  >.<

PointsStore.jpg

Dang you scored! You're going to love the Clarisonic & the Caudalie Cleansing Water (I had the mini and just purchased the full size too).

It's all the raves I've been hearing about the Cleansing Water that got me to buy it!

I spy a Shiseido eyelash curler! Smiley Happy Are the polishes still 3 for $10?

Good luck at the dentist :/.

That you do!  The polishes are still 3 for $10, but watch out, because the Blasted line doesn't count towards that!  Luckily my cashier was nice enough to change the prices on the other two bottles so that they all added up to $10 when I asked about it.

Nice haul! Oh those Sephora brushes! How are they compare to their normal ones? Are they full size? are they good?

They don't seem quite as soft, and they're travel-sized.  I knew I'd need a set to take with me when I have to go out of town.  They seem pretty good, no obvious shedding, but I'll have to try them out later.

Nice haul! I've only placed 4 orders small orders so far today. I'm hoping I can get out to my Sephora this week to play around.

I was bad this morning and put in a few online orders, then slept a few hours and went out to the real store to pick up the Mia2.  Emerald green, my favorite color!

That Origins mask is one of my favorite!! Works wonderfully after taking a long shower and your pores are nice and open. I plan on bringing a little bit of it with me on vacation next week in case my skin decides to act up!

P.S. Hope the dentist went well. I go tomorrow... so I'm going to floss like 3 times today minimum Smiley Wink

Good luck at the dentist!  Mine went okay, one tiny cavity in the crevice of a tooth where apparently brushes can't reach, so it wasn't my fault!  I'm definitely looking forward to using the mask.

You are going to love that Clarisonic Mia 2!  I would be lost without mine!

Is that the MUFE HD foundation or blush?

Foundation.  Smiley Happy  The one I've been using turned out to be a little too dark for my skin-tone, so I picked up a lighter shade.

Nice!  I am hoping my local Sephora still has the kits available when I go Saturday as I have been wanting to get the foundation since trying a sample of it.  Smiley Happy

Lovely haul! That brush set is actually sitting on my Loves list at the moment, because I can't justify buying more brushes! LOL

I probably should have resisted, since I just got in a box of brushes from sales last week, but I told myself I needed something for travel!  XD

Congrats on the VIB rouge!! And i see you got your emerald Mia 2!! I ordered my first Mia 2 online this morning! Can't wait to get it and use it!

It was the last one they had in stock; I called a couple of days before to make sure they had one and had them hold it for me.  I can't wait to use it either!  This 24-hour first time charge period is killing me!

Here's my order! Can't wait for it to arrive!!!!

Nars Sheer Matte Foundation: Punjab

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder: Dim Light

Hourglass Crème to Powder Bronzer/blush duo: Sunset

Chloe Perfume gift set

Laura Mercier powder foundation: Shade 9

Promos:

VIB Rouge welcome kit

Becca Shimmering skin perfector in opal

I am such an idiot. I completely forgot this was going on and ordered last night around 11pm >_<.

I am sure I'll find something else to purchase, but booooo that sucks.

Try calling the BI hotline. They might be able to still add the extra points. I don't see why not? You were only off by an hour.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • swfupload_7146572517279970200.jpg
  • photo (2).JPG
  • PointsStore.jpg
  • sephora.jpg
  • sephora2.jpg
  • sephora3.jpg
  • Points1.jpg