Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

The jury's still out on whether or not this Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face & Eye Color... ehm... powder is actually functional. Let's face it, who's actually going to dip a brush into this work of art?!

New Meteorites, I need you in my life now -- new pink packaging and all!

Diorsnow Fresh Cheeks Blush. Word on the street is that it will be a Nordstrom Anniversary exclusive from Dior this year!

Purely out of curiosity, what makes a brush so darn good that one can achieve VIB status by purchasing this alone?!

Share away, BTers! Smiley Happy

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

Those new meteorites are the Meteorites Aquarella. Unfortunately they so far seem to be an asian market exclusive. Smiley Sad They are very pretty though!

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

They always get the best things overseas!! I'll gladly give up some of the brands carried at Sephora for the Asia exclusives! :-\

Omg, those are gorgeous!! I need those in my life ASAP. 

The Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face & Eye Color.... do you lift up the one on top to get pigment from the one on the bottom? How does it work?

They're supposed to mimic Meteorites, except in seashell and starfish shapes (as opposed to the usual balls Smiley Very Happy). So you basically swirl your brush across all the shades to get the same finishing powder effect.

Chanel's summer collection Le Creme Blush de Chanel in 79 Cheeky (pics from Temptalia):

Jo Malone LE Silk Blossom Cologne:

Tom Ford Cheek Color Blush in Ravish:

At least one Nars matte multiple.

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipstick in Hepburn Honey:

Guerlain Terracotta Sun Celebration Powder:

.... Basically I have a lot on my wish list.

You know Charlotte Tilbury now ships to the US right?! Smiley Tongue The shipping cost is just ridiculously expensive (~$25!)

That is the only thing that's making me so depressed about it. I'd love to order Charlotte Tilbury products, but I just can't justify the astronomical shipping costs! I'm hoping that shipping to the U.S. is just the first step, and her products will start showing up in Nieman Marcus or Saks or Nordstrom in the near future.

I bought some Charlotte Tilbury makeup from Net a porter when they were having free shipping, and i think they offer free shipping every couple of months..But i read somewhere that her products will be sold here (not sure where) in the fall..

206 Replies
Photos68
  • pink.jpg
  • peach.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • upload_8616624562598299075.jpg
  • upload_6275372582177940419.png
  • upload_6309528010982581968.jpg
  • upload_756491775505517005.jpg
  • diorsnowfreshcheeksblush.jpg
  • upload_6665410468389190343.jpg
  • upload_7788576564185153517.jpg