Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

The jury's still out on whether or not this Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face & Eye Color... ehm... powder is actually functional. Let's face it, who's actually going to dip a brush into this work of art?!

New Meteorites, I need you in my life now -- new pink packaging and all!

Diorsnow Fresh Cheeks Blush. Word on the street is that it will be a Nordstrom Anniversary exclusive from Dior this year!

Purely out of curiosity, what makes a brush so darn good that one can achieve VIB status by purchasing this alone?!

Share away, BTers! Smiley Happy

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

What???!! That's makeup!? It's so beautiful! 

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

Oh whao, the pattern is exactly like a lace on one of my dress that I had a couple a yr ago

The 2014 Guerlain Muguet perfume.

All the pretties I can't afford.....

I just googled this. It's LE, and apparently $590 USD a pop...........

Does it come with a life-time supply for that price?

I know. That's why its still on my wish list. Maybe if I start saving now I can get the 2015 one next year...

Holy heavens that's a perfume!

$590?   *Thud*

Highlighted

Givenchy summer 2014 Croisiere bronzer! Be still my pounding heart! <3

That is stunning. Look at that design!

I can't decide which one I like better! This or the Chanel highlighter with the lace pattern!

BOTH. One is a highlighter, one is a bronzer. Clearly the answer is 'we need both.'

'Cause that's how we roll here on BT! Smiley Very Happy

I know, right?!?  I kept comparing the two.  I'd prob give up and say both! 

Oh my, sooo pretty!

That Givenchy powder is stunning! Smiley Very Happy

<3, Randee

At first I thought it was a biscuit. 

Haha, like these?

Yes! With strawberry cream sandwiched between the two biscuits. Smiley Happy 

It looks like it and it better smells like it Smiley Tongue

I thought it was chocolate! lol

It´s time for me to try Les beiges from Chanel summer collection 2014! I need this in my life Smiley Wink

Alittlebitetc blog just reviewed this, and I immediately removed it from my wish list. lol It sure is pretty though! Smiley Happy

Thanks! I just read it Smiley Happy I'm a reaaaaly pale toned girl and need an all-in-one-easy-too-travel-with finishing powder product and it could be it! I will ask to try it before on a chanel counter before buying it.. This afternoon Smiley Wink I'll let you know...

12 Replies
Photos68
  • pink.jpg
  • peach.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • upload_8616624562598299075.jpg
  • upload_6275372582177940419.png
  • upload_6309528010982581968.jpg
  • upload_756491775505517005.jpg
  • diorsnowfreshcheeksblush.jpg
  • upload_6665410468389190343.jpg
  • upload_7788576564185153517.jpg