Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

The jury's still out on whether or not this Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face & Eye Color... ehm... powder is actually functional. Let's face it, who's actually going to dip a brush into this work of art?!

New Meteorites, I need you in my life now -- new pink packaging and all!

Diorsnow Fresh Cheeks Blush. Word on the street is that it will be a Nordstrom Anniversary exclusive from Dior this year!

Purely out of curiosity, what makes a brush so darn good that one can achieve VIB status by purchasing this alone?!

Share away, BTers! Smiley Happy

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

I mean the Fresh Cheeks one

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

It's an Asia Exclusive at the moment, so a lot of gal overseas already have it. It should be Nordstrom exclusive in a few months! Smiley Happy

Poshposh, my fellow enabler, haven't seen you in a while! This thread is dangerous Smiley Surprised Especially as there's nothing on my want list right now...

Nothing on your want list, dear CrayzeeRN?! You've come to the right place thread! Smiley Wink

Actually I forgot, I have two perfumes on my want list Smiley Happy Astonishingly no makeup right now though Smiley Surprised

Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey

Aerin Lilac Path

These are both fragrances I don't think I could ever tire of! Waiting for some good promos to purchase Smiley Happy

Aerin Lilac Path looks amazing! And if you like Nectarine Blossom and Honey... definitely going to check out Aerin.

I'm obsessed with lilac and have been looking for a pure, lilac scented perfume forever. This is 100% it and my search is over! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@crayzeeRN -- jo malone is doing 2 minis (9ml sprays of red rose and grapefruit) with $50 purchase right now!  go, go!!!!

***runs to Jo Malone***

I can't find it! Is it a promo code??

Haha, just saw your PM, thank you!

2 Replies
Photos68
  • pink.jpg
  • peach.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • upload_8616624562598299075.jpg
  • upload_6275372582177940419.png
  • upload_6309528010982581968.jpg
  • upload_756491775505517005.jpg
  • diorsnowfreshcheeksblush.jpg
  • upload_6665410468389190343.jpg