Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

The jury's still out on whether or not this Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face & Eye Color... ehm... powder is actually functional. Let's face it, who's actually going to dip a brush into this work of art?!

New Meteorites, I need you in my life now -- new pink packaging and all!

Diorsnow Fresh Cheeks Blush. Word on the street is that it will be a Nordstrom Anniversary exclusive from Dior this year!

Purely out of curiosity, what makes a brush so darn good that one can achieve VIB status by purchasing this alone?!

Share away, BTers! Smiley Happy

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

Next for me...hopefully over the next few months. I really should space these out. :-b  So exciting, though!

Too Faced La Creme in Bumbleberry

Alterna Caviar Clinical Exfoliating Scalp Facial

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine in Fuchsia In Excess

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Ody(sea)

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

Hehe, no such thing as spacing out the orders. Just get them all at once! Smiley Wink

Probably will....unless I'm dividing them out for promo codes!

Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Toast 

I still have a hard time figuring out what color eyeshadow look good on me 

I have yellow undertones, but I don't think I'm a warm tone either.. 

but nevertheless this one and Mac soba is so versatile 

Becca Shimmering skin perfector in moonstone 

I don't need need it, but its something that I think is a nice to have 

I haven't had much luck with liquid highlighters in the past and don't want to commit myself to one unless its a miracle maker.. I've been looking for one in blog sales because that's what blog sales are for.. trying something out before committing to buy a new full sized ones 

Powder brushes. I can't decide if I need one or not.. and which one to buy.. 

I do have the fan brush and mineral foundation brush, but I want a legitimate powder brush for my finishing powders 

Hourglass ambient lighting powders 

again with this one, I still can't decide if I want one.. 

I want it to be a subtle highlighter, don't want it to dry out my already dry skin and want it to be worth the money.. 

I've been wanting to get my hands on the Marie Antoinette brushes for the longest time! They're always OOS!

The Givenchy Le Prismissime. I adore pinks and absolutely must have this!!

People who own this rave about it! Hope you get it soon! Smiley Happy

Oh my. I need those.

Saaaaaame but the 2 last blushes are only available at Saks and the closest one to me is about an hour away. They are already sold out online. 

Heading to Portland this weekend and there's a Saks there! I'M SO EXCITED!! Haha, I can ship you one ;-)

Wah, they don't even carry cosmetics at that one Smiley Sad Crap on a stick

Boo! That sucks!

All lovely picks! Smiley Happy

Where did you see that Dior Blush? And where can I get it?! Why does Dior keep releasing these adorable packaging blushes?!!! My poor wallet Smiley Sad

I mean the Fresh Cheeks one

It's an Asia Exclusive at the moment, so a lot of gal overseas already have it. It should be Nordstrom exclusive in a few months! Smiley Happy

Poshposh, my fellow enabler, haven't seen you in a while! This thread is dangerous Smiley Surprised Especially as there's nothing on my want list right now...

Nothing on your want list, dear CrayzeeRN?! You've come to the right place thread! Smiley Wink

Highlighted

Actually I forgot, I have two perfumes on my want list Smiley Happy Astonishingly no makeup right now though Smiley Surprised

Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey

Aerin Lilac Path

These are both fragrances I don't think I could ever tire of! Waiting for some good promos to purchase Smiley Happy

Aerin Lilac Path looks amazing! And if you like Nectarine Blossom and Honey... definitely going to check out Aerin.

I'm obsessed with lilac and have been looking for a pure, lilac scented perfume forever. This is 100% it and my search is over! Smiley Happy

@crayzeeRN -- jo malone is doing 2 minis (9ml sprays of red rose and grapefruit) with $50 purchase right now!  go, go!!!!

***runs to Jo Malone***

I can't find it! Is it a promo code??

Haha, just saw your PM, thank you!

12 Replies
Photos68
  • pink.jpg
  • peach.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • upload_8616624562598299075.jpg
  • upload_6275372582177940419.png
  • upload_6309528010982581968.jpg
  • upload_756491775505517005.jpg
  • diorsnowfreshcheeksblush.jpg
  • upload_6665410468389190343.jpg