Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: RE: Re: Empties

i didn't think they could be deleted either! perhaps a mod did it? either way i just don't understand what the point of the comment was....unless there is some kind of prize that no one told me about @pinyo!

are you seriously empties gatekeeping? gal

are you seriously empties gatekeeping? gal

Re: RE: Re: Empties

@lolchels seriously 😒

Re: Empties

That's a great number of empties, @sparklekai! Thanks for your reviews!

Empties

here are mine for March, including some personal care stuff, bath bombs, and samples. I'm not planning on purchasing or repurchasing any of the products. the only sample I really liked was the erborian glow creme and I'm not sure where I can buy that

You are hard to impress, I like it! 👌

thank you! I'm pretty particular and if I've tried a lot...

thank you! I'm pretty particular and if I've tried a lot of a product it really helps figure out what's exceptional/worth it's price, so samples are pretty good in that regard! @fieldsofclover

March EmptiesMarch EmptiesMarch LovesMarch Loves

Was finally able to log in after days of "nope! here's a feedback loop instead."

T'was a good month. 

Welcome back, @MSena!  Great job using up your products!

Ready to show my empties to my "trash society" thats the name my daughter calls my empties. Same daughter who was confused earlier when she found out why I wanted to show my trash to people. 😄

Anyways here it goes:LovesLoves20180403_204722.jpgundeterminedundeterminedHate & heres why: Murad didnt do anything for body breakouts. it was cooling thats it. H20 this didnt clean. not even swatches off my hand. broke me out too. Hope in a jar broke out. fresh too gentle & im pretty sure it broke me out. also broke out my trainer who has dry skin. Laneige lip mask. My buxom lip gloss hydrates better. Strivectin no volume made my hair stringy.Hate & heres why: Murad didnt do anything for body breakouts. it was cooling thats it. H20 this didnt clean. not even swatches off my hand. broke me out too. Hope in a jar broke out. fresh too gentle & im pretty sure it broke me out. also broke out my trainer who has dry skin. Laneige lip mask. My buxom lip gloss hydrates better. Strivectin no volume made my hair stringy.

Trash society, LOL!! And I'm glad I gave away my GWP H2O set, which included that cleanser @sonnydee.. I have been using the body butter from the set and wake up dry in the morning, it doesn't even last overnight.. Not a fan of the brand after that. 

I was shocked it wouldn't even clean off the swatches of eyeshadow (not even liner) off my hand. Oh well, I got it in a ipsy bag so technically I only paid like $2 for it

@sonnydee OMG I love Trash Society🙌🏻🙌🏻 ...member of a Trash Society sound super fancy and important 😂

@sonnydee I'm dying... Trash Society™ it is 🗑👑

@sonnydee, is that Belly B Tummy I saw? I loved that stuff. I remember it was expensive but well worth it 😛

yes @blackkitty2014. I used it for all 4 of my babies. th...

yes @blackkitty2014. I used it for all 4 of my babies. then on the 4th (and last) I ran out. so I ordered more & now I can't find it. glad I found my cute lil bag of samples that they sent me. I'm using it now to control the itch of the stretchies since I'm losing weight. itch when you gain. itch when you lose. we can never win. Can we?😨

Great job, @sonnydee!  Yikes to the UD makeup wipes, though 😮

@curlychiquita I think it was the oils in the wipes that...

@curlychiquita I think it was the oils in the wipes that destroyed any packaging because they really weren't that bad

@sonnydee Your daughter is a wise one 😄 

yes,she is @Msena. I think she has fun with it too like m...

yes,she is @MSena. I think she has fun with it too like me. because when I told her I needed to take pictures of my hauls/empties etc. she told me I needed to have a cooler background. I will turn her to the dark side 😎

2nd pix is my likes/would only use samples The huggie wip...

2nd pix is my likes/would only use samples The huggie wipe container held UD make up wipes. All 100 of them. it destroyed their own package & then started messing with the wipe container. they were not on the market long
8,134 Replies
testing