Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@CookieGirl1 Great idea!

February empties FC98A3C0-8574-4A66-98DC-0598234FAC37.jpeg

Spoiler

All of the masks were good and enjoyable. I didn’t care for the scent of the Neutrogena wipes. 

@emaisgr8 I finished my Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheetsrecently as well! It is so soft and gentle on my skin! 

Best,
Rebecca

Empties

February end of month trash!Not bad 20 empties this time, for a total of 36 for the month. Killed some this month that has been hanging around...korres brightening facial, spa life sheet mask, Iles sh & cond. Oh, panned another bite agave mask! Hoping to kill the champagne this month. Feelin pretty good!🤗

Nice work on those BITE lip masks @sonnydee! Impressive.

thanks @itsfi they lasted forever! I'm looking forward to...

thanks @itsfi they lasted forever! I'm looking forward to working on my FS or whatever size came in the holidays sets😉 @eshoe has told me lavender may end up in a pan though. hard to squeeze.

@sonnydee do you have the ban.do stickers? I love those!!!

are you talking about my smiley/not so smiley faces @esho...

are you talking about my smiley/not so smiley faces @eshoe? they just showed up on one of my upgrades to my phone a couple of hi phrases ago...I just thought they were cute & handy to describe my empties😋

Re: are you talking about my smiley/not so smiley faces @esho...

Yes, @sonnydee! Just got the stickers for my messaging and noticed those; made me 😊 

@sonnydee  such a good feeling when you finish off something that seems to be hanging around forever!  Nice job!

yesssssss! @missjeanie I hate to waste but its tempting w...

yesssssss! @missjeanie I hate to waste but its tempting when something is just meh & never seems to die😳

Here are my empties for February

399148B5-7BF6-4E2F-B262-5D55084C383D.jpeg

6EBC80C8-65C5-419D-90B7-CD619B1D4357.jpeg

C6F67865-821D-47D9-820C-1C927559235F.jpeg

81D6D418-9DD8-42C8-BEED-4577080A0AC0.jpeg

Alll of the trash:

Yikes... I tried that Tresemee dry shampoo at one time too... it was a big fail for me too @dziggi Did the Nivea body oil have a spray that could go upside down?

@missjean 

It does not have a spray. The bottle is plastic, so it allows you to squeeze and I didn't have an issue with using too much since the "hole" (I'm tired...I don't know how to articulate it in a more polite way...) is small. 

@dziggi Amazing empties. Thanks for sharing your thoughts 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Weekly trash:31ABA920-9E83-4C17-923B-A2B3ECC99FDD.jpeg

2FA92541-DBE2-4543-964F-C5DFB39E2FB5.jpeg

Spoiler
Most of the masks were pretty good, the OH Powerbright and Erno Laszlo were outstanding (fun and effective) and the Babyface  Injection was really nice.

SDJ, a love and repurchase though it’s on the sidelines while I restructure my low-buy.  The Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil shampoo is a head-over-heels in love and also a why are you $20 for 2.5oz of shampoo kind-of-deal. I saved it for my deep conditioning days and now that I have the LP Detox shampoo I will use that in lieu of it. Though I will be missing this one terribly.

The Agent Natuer (or Agent Amateur as my phone likes to correct) was a sensory dream but gave me breakouts which are highly unusual so it’s a no-go. The May Lindstrom Honey Mud was a love based on scent but due to price I’m a little iffy on. The Omorovicza Gold Hydralifting Mask was waaaaaay to rosey for me, though it did soften my skin quite nicely. 

A few declutters here, the Origins no longer has a nice rose scent so it’s time to say good-bye. The St. Tropez was a beauty box item that is nice but I really don’t need. No staining so that’s a big + for this one! SheaMoisture is another declutter, it’s been with me for at least a year and I don’t think I’ve used it since then. 

Love that SDJ shower cream, smells sooo sooo good! @eshoe 

Have you tried the body buff @missjeanie? Another easy-to-fall-in-love-with SDJ😄

No @eshoe I haven't!  I have the body spray, the lotion, the wash and the bath bombs.  Such a great fragrance! I don't know why but I usually just buy cheap body scrubs.  Sounds like an opportunity to upgrade when I'm done my stash... oh that scent just makes me feel like summer is on the way!

@eshoe So many great products! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

February empties, these are all loves

Spoiler
Lush Snow Fairy-I've gone through countless tubs of this. It's the fastest, most effective way to moisturize in the morning during the week. I have 1 more jar of it and then I have to wait for the fall 😞

Burts Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm- My favorite lip balm ever. I've tried so many lip balms, this and the Kopari Lip Love are the only ones I've repurchased over and over.  

Macadamia Professionals Weightless Moisture Shampoo- This used to be my absolute favorite shampoo, it was the only thing that didn't make my scalp itch. The brand reformulated the matching conditioner and I just couldn't find anything that paired well with this. I've switched to Olaplex and Alterna, which I love.

Too Cool For School Egg Cream Mask- This has been my favorite sheet mask for a while. It helps any blemishes heal quicker and I wake up the next morning with smooth and moisturized skin.

Alterna Moisture Caviar Conditioner- I used this years ago and came running back to it recently. I still need a leave in for my ends to combat static but this is moisturizing without making my scalp greasy. It still isn't as good as the Macadamia Professionals I was using but I don't think there is anything that can replace that one.

Macadamia Professionals Nourishing Moisture Mask- This is my favorite moisturizing mask, and I've used it for ages. I use it about twice a week and it keeps my ends feeling soft, and helps with detangling. My hair is fine and straight but very long and prone to tangles.

Josie Maran Body Butter- I'm convinced there is no body butter better than this. Yes, it can be greasy, but my skin is so dry that I need that. I don't want something that disappears so quickly that it doesn't do enough. It's moisturizing enough that I can get away with using it about twice a week, using the Lush Snow Fairy in between.

Dermadoctor KP Duty Scrub- This has been reformulated, and I don't love it as much as I did but I think I will continue to purchase it. It has less grit to it, and sticks to the skin even more. I use to like how well it stuck to the skin because it has a chemical exfoliator in it that you want to stay on as long as possible, but I hate to see it still on my legs after I get out of the shower. Still, it's gentle enough that I can use it on my chest but effective enough for my legs and leaves my skin soft.

Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Cleanser- This is good for quick chemical exfoliation. I let it sit on my face for about a minute before rinsing and it seems to get rid of any flakes I have. I wouldn't recommend it daily, and you would still need a makeup remover before hand but I really liked this.

Tatcha Indigo Cream- I loved this, because it doesn't disappear- but I think other people will hate that. It takes a very long time to absorb so if you rush in the a.m. you might wanna look elsewhere. I used this at a time when I started using Differin and needed something that stuck around for longer. I would never be able to use this in the summer though.

Olaplex no 3- I have hard water and all the Olaplex products are amazing for frizz. It's definitly more effective on wet hair. It's very time consuming, but I use a spray bottle to dampen my hair, because any other way just results in so many tangles for me. It's worth the effort though.

L0BbliCCTTCqmKmC5y9E0g.jpg 

8,134 Replies
testing