Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@missaa8 I can. That must be so satisfying to finally be done (almost) with it.

@Mellmars1185, I've been adding moisturizer to the bottle ️  I'm not upset at the longevity 💖 

Yes, it is quite bittersweet😋 🧁 🍪 🍩 🍰 🍦 

Excellent work @missaa8; it’s so satisfying to  use up a tube of concealer, and to pick up every last bit! 😊 

@itsfi 💖 

My

0826232010a.jpg

 Top😍, Middle😋 like may or may not purchase. Bottom 😬 nope. Not for me or my skin..

0826232018.jpg

0826232021.jpg

 Full size, charcoal scrub itself was ok. But the packaging 😡 wouldn't buy or even try. It was a struggle just to use it. Loves/likes all others 

0826232024.jpg

 All masks are loves. I think I missed a few though. Was really lovin the aloe after being in the sun. 

March, April, May 🤔 or somethin like that....

0513231433.jpg

Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Body SPF 40 3.4 oz / 100 mL  😕 I think it makes me break out. Pic taken at beach. Literally. Love having these little foil stashed, they are perfect for covering your face. 

0426231759.jpg

 full size, refilled with refill. So easy! 

0426231808_HDR.jpg

KILIAN Paris Angels Share Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 mL 

YTD 119

@sonnydee  Wow great job! I love the refill for the perfume! 

@sonnydee Excellent Empties! You made it through do many, great work. 😄

And so many were so big!

@sonnydee Excellent empties. I am currently using the same Olay body wash.

Smells so good @Mellmars1185 that's been a repeat for me

oh my word!! A full size Angel’s Share, empties???!!! 😍 Brava @sonnydee; brava! 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 As if all your other empties were not already impressive, wowza! Excellent work!

Recent Empties 💕 💞 💕 💞 

16929017920616930000361082555888.jpg

@missaa8  Great job! Did you have success with the dark spot patches?

Yes, @ather

NIce job, @missaa8 🙂

❤️ 💙 💜 💖 💗 💘 @CookieGirl1

Wow @missaa8! What a fantastic job you did with these empties! 3 fragrances - whoa!!! 😍 Of those three, which is your favorite?

@itsfi 💕 💞 

💗 pink bottle for uplifting occasions

️ clear bottle for any mood

❤️ red bottle when I want attention

@missaa8 Great empties! I like the Peace out pimple patches. I have not seen the dark spot ones before.

@Mellmars1185 💕 they're at Ulta, too 💗 

I have a few recent empty’s 

OUAI Detangling and Frizz Fighting Leave In Conditioner 4.7 oz/ 140 mL , This is my all time favorite leave in the smell is divine and it leaves your hair so soft and silky I will always repurchase 

Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH™ Peptide Lash Enhancing Serum 0.10 oz/ 3 mL , This serum has made my eyelashes so thick and long the price point is high but I haven’t found another product that does the job as well 

Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Pink Sugar ,Hands down best lip balm ever it took me forever to get my hands on but the smell is just like birthday cake and taste good to lol. I will always repurchase this .

amika Mini Hydro Rush Shampoo & Conditioner Set ,Meh this shampoo and conditioner is okay I have super thick hair and it left my hair feeling more heavy then usual 

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Le Parfum , Black opium is a classic good scent but it dosent last long in me so I wouldn’t repurchase 

8,134 Replies
testing