Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@AlisonD682 

The Clarins is divine! I go through a lot of foot cream and can't afford for it to be a staple, but goodness, it's a really nice treat 💖

You really made it through a lot.  @RGbrown Congratulations on getting through all those foils! 🎊 

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! I'm so glad they're gone!

@awesome empties and masking! How did you like the Bath and Body Works Lotion in Gingham? I bought a promo bag and it came in it.

@Mellmars1185 

I love BBW lotion in general, I haven't really found any other brand that gives me the same level of moisture and variety of scents at a good price. Gingham is a scent I ignored for years because I didn't think I'd like it, but it turns out it's pretty nice! It's not one I'd consider wearing all the time, I'd tire of it if it was all I had, but it's mostly fruity, a little floral, with a hint of musk...not too heavy and not overly sweet. All in all, it's one I'd buy again!

Look at all these empties @RGbrown! You cycle through a marvelous amount every other month! 😊 

That’s awesome that you’ve found a combination of products that your skin loves!  I’ve heard amazing things about the Kose brand and that line in particular. Many Japanese brands contain alcohol and parabens in their skincare product. For me, the latter isn’t a deal breaker and the former is only so if my skin reacts poorly to it. Costco carries some Kose items online and may offer a better deal than other retailers sale price. 

Not sure whether Ulta’s deals on Kinship will be better but Credo stocks the brand and if history repeats itself, Credo should have a sitewide Friends & Family sale mid-to-late October. 

@itsfi 

After growing up on Sea Breeze, I cut out alcohol many many years ago, and the one or two times I've tried an alcohol toner since then have been big failures (I really grew to love that tight and fresh feeling as a teen, so I caved to curiosity occasionally, eek) but uh, yeah, this stuff is amazing. I don't have a Costco membership, but my sis does, so I've been watching to see what pops up. They've got a deal that I think was 20% or so off, but I'm hoping some nice holiday sets or bundle deals start showing up shortly 🤞 And good info on Credo! I'm normally so Ulta-focused that I hadn't even thought of looking elsewhere, but their current IT issues are not appealing at all, so I may just give them a gander 💖

Ahhh @RGbrownSea Breeze is a blast from the past 😆 - my eyes are burning just remembering how strong the scent on that was. 😣 

I don’t know how close you are to a Target store but occasionally I see a limited number of Kinship products (not the whole line) available at Target. 

You made it through a lot of foils, @RGbrown .

@CookieGirl1 

I am thrilled that I've finally finished off all my Purity packets...that's been a project for a year or two now. For a while, it came in every sample set dang near everywhere, and I never thought I'd be done lol. Thankfully I still have plenty of the mini bottles 😂😂

Here are a few of my empties. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Face Masks coconut

OLEHENRIKSEN Acids Done Bright Smoothing Skincare Set 

Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss 002 Opal 

Great job! How did you enjoy everything? @AlisonD682

I am loving everything @CynthieLu 

Who doesn't love awesome makeup and luxe skincare 

Love seeing skincare and lip empties @AlisonD682. Would you repurchase any of these products?

@AlisonD682, excellent choice! I swatched Opal in store when Dior released these and it is gorgeous. I love the luminosity it has - on its own or over another lip color. I love these lip maximizers. ♥️

16931439659353654181762105994487.jpg

16931442062875525276895816331150.jpg

16931442370605969823545344786930.jpg

Recent Empty ️ I'll hold on to her because I still see usable product 🤩 if anyone has a suggestion for what to replace her with, I'm all ears 👂💖 

Great work on this bottle @missaa8.

Have you figured out your replacement yet??

@CynthieLu 💕 still searching 👀️ I love the consistency💖 

@missaa8 Maybe you can layer it on top of Lipstick for an ombre effect? Great job using it all up!

Can you believe ️ I've had it over 3 years, @Mellmars1185 💖

8,134 Replies
testing