Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

August empties!

Loves:

DDG alpha beta peels- Right now I only have these from promos but I will definitely purchase in the future

REN glycol lactic radiance renewal mask- I love this stuff!  Works well and I've already openned another one.

ban in sweet simplicity- This keeps me dry and I really like the scent

Origins drink up intensive mask- Smells great and I like to use it after a clay mask.  Gives my skin a lot of hydration.

Liked:

Dr Brandt instant wrinkle relaxing cream- I swear I could feel this working! I definitely do not need intense wrinkle cream at this point in my life, but I could see myself returning to this in the future.

Glamglow youth cleanse- Will use samples in the future but I have other cleansers I like better.

Pass:

NYX matte liquid liner- cracked and flaked off within minutes! Throwing away.

DIOR Miss Dior blooming bouquet- Although nice, it didn't mesh well on my skin. Throwing away.

Ole Henriksen professional cleansing sponge- Nothing special and a washcloth works better.

Kiehls powerful wrinkle reducing cream- I started to use this then put it to the side to finish the Dr Brandt one. When I came back to use it a few weeks later it had gone bad. Throwing away.

John Frieda smooth control conditioner- Nothing special but it smelled really nice.

FAB face cleanser- I could not get over the smell! Not sure if I got a bad one or what but it didn't smell good.

Skintimate shaving cream- Was nice but drying

Gilette satin care shaving cream sensitive skin- Again, it was nice but drying

Curly Girly conditioner- conditioner from my former salon. Nothing special and very expensive.

I keep forgetting to open my dr. Brandt. Hopefully, I remember this month. Glad you could feel it working, because I need intense wrinkle cream.

My September empties with a focus on trying to work through samples (yet being careful not to stress out my skin).

Sheet masks:

Spoiler
Karuna masks are my absolute favorite but not so friendly for my wallet.
Sur Medic: My face was always brighter after using any of these.
The LLang masks all had a chemical smell and I will not repurchase any of them.
The SkinFood masks are so-so.

Skincare and Makeup:

Spoiler
The baggies were samples I purchased from The Detox Market - I found a few gems and this started my new obsession with May Lindstrom products.
Ole Henriksen PowerBright: I didn't notice a difference but will try another sample in October.
La Mer: I tried twice and couldn't stand the chemical smell - I'll give my mom the rest to try.
Bite Agave Lip Mask: I really like using this at night - I wake up and it is still on my lips and they feel soft and hydrated. I will purchase the full size.
Algenist Eye Balm: This was such a lovely product but my quest for the perfect eye cream continues.

Body Products:

Spoiler
Vita Liberata 2-3 week tanning mousse: I love this product and have gone through many bottles over the years.
Deep Steep Fig & Apricot Body Scrub: Enjoyed and already have backups. Lovely scent and relatively natural ingredients.
The Body Shop Peppermint Pumice Foot Scrub: I really liked this and will definitely repurchase.
Andalou Naturals Aloe Mint Body Lotion: Lightweight lotion that has the same peppermint scent as a Girl Scouts Thin Mint - I loved how this smelled!

I want to work through more samples, but my skin also gets stressed easily. Love all those sheet masks. I've never tried Karuna, but I want to.

I don't have any photos because empty packaging sitting around drives me nuts (I tried saving in a plastic bag next to my vanity but threw it out 3 days later) but here are my recent empties!

Clinique Take the Day Off remover - Just finished my 15th bottle or something. This is one of those products that I have no idea how many I've purchased because it just doesn't get any better than this!

Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Soap cleanser - used this as my AM cleanser for the last 6ish months? One bottle lasted forever and I liked how gentle it was. Moved onto something else already but would repurchase in the future!

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Moisture Conditioner - This was a repurchase in a larger size (largest with the pump) and I've moved back to my Evolvh Conditioner which I actually don't like as much as I remember. I'd imagine I'll got back to the Alterna once I'm done my two bottles of Evolvh!

Odacite Jojoba Beads Exfoliant (deluxe sample) - I got this with an order of Odacite serum samples, and while I like jojoba for my skin, this just didn't do much for me. The jojoba wax beads didn't feel like they did anything. Wouldn't purchase the full size. 

Shu Uemura Anti/Oxi Cleansing Oil - This is great at removing my face makeup in preparation for cleansing. Can't comment on how well it removes eye makeup since I always use my Clinique makeup remover to remove eye makeup. Lathers well and good first oil cleansing step! I've since moved onto Skin Food's Black Sugar cleansing oil but would consider repurchasing in the future!

LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - I bought this mainly for the scent, I went in Lush looking for the Rose Jam shower gel/perfume but both were LE and sold out. The sales lady said this was the same scent, which is true.... but after using a couple of times iin the shower the scent faded a little and smelled different. Also, the conditioner didn't do anything for my skin. Just feels like I had a layer of residue on my skin and really didn't keep it moisturized. I would be better applying body oil coming out of the shower! Took me forever to finish a tub of this and I won't repurchase. I will be buying the Rose Jam shower gel this year during the holidays though!

Ouai Treatment Mask (1 foil) - Just used this in the bath after using clarifying shampoo to remove hard water residue, and I love the smell! Hair feels very nice, will see how it feels after it dries. May repurchase depending on results. 

I feel the same, I just can't keep around the empty packaging! I live in a small enough space as it is.

Spoiler
Loves:
-Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
-Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion 
-Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk
-ColourPop Brow Pencil
-Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation 
-KVD Tattoo Liner in Trooper
-OptiFree
-Arm & Hammer Advanced White Toothpaste 
-Jack Black Lip Balm

Everything else was okay.  

Unlikely to repurchase:
-MUFE Ultra HD- not particularly impressed, missing the old formula   
-Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter- smell was too perfume-y for my liking

Great empties!  Looks like you went through a lot of B&BW products.  I also have a bottle of the Seaweed Shampoo since I got it to sample and review through the Amazon vine program but didn't realize it was popular enough that others had heard of it as well.

@heartsmyface Thanks for the tip - I cut the Fresh glow tube open and it had about four uses left! I love this stuff so every drop counts lol

I love cutting products open.  I often get so many extra drops of prouct.

Favorites:

FAB Hydrating Cleanser

Tony Moly Skin Purifying Masks in Seaweed &  Makgeoli

Alpha Skincare Skin Lightener (trying to ge rid of some brown spots on my chest)

Maybe:

Bioderma (though I didn't see a difference between this and the Garnier version, I would probably purchase the latter since easier to find)

No, no, no:

Avalon Organics Anti-dandruff Shampoo, didn't even use it up. Too much for my fine hair.

The rest was just meh, I remember I used to love the Cerave eye cream but now I'm just not a big fan of it. 

love that tiny little miss dior perfume! sew qt!

october empties!

good standouts

• phyto paris express conditioner
  • devacurl super cream
  • soap & glory scrub of your life
  • body shop peppermint foot rescue
  • essence false lash effect mascara
  • milani conceal & perfect foundation

bad standouts

• soap & glory face soap & clarity
  • wet n wild last primer
  • melt lipsticks
  • formula x drying spray

Nice empties!  Looks like you used up so many lipsticks.

Loves

Indifferent nothing wow

Great candle empties as always. ;-)

Absolutely loved:

Evercos sheet masks

Benton snail bee mask 

Kanebo Kate lash primer (my last one from stockpile...)

Clinique superbalm: HG lipbalm 

Clinique cleansing balm

Holika Holika aloe shower gel: bought this by mistake, thinking I was getting the aloe gel--best mistake ever Smiley Happy

Love all the empties.  Looks like you used quite a few sheet masks.  Also, the pattern on that tube (hand cream?) looks so pretty.

Loves

Lots to love this month!!!

Spoiler

Farmacy skin dew: does set and is super refreshing. as others have said though, the DS sprayer is junk.

Dr. Jart tiger grass: need heavier cream for winter and this does it without feeling heavy or clogging! 

Dr. Jart cipicair: same ^

Diorshow mascara base: makes mascaras that look horrible on their own look good enough to use and awesome mascaras that much better. No more tossing DS! 

Caudalie sorbert: too light for winter use but great for if I'm doing my routine early and will use a night cream later or need less. 

Verb ghost oil: I'm SO sad this is here. I used it 3x and then it dumped in my carry-on baggie (which I'm grateful for because had it not been for the ziploc, it would have been more mess). This isn't a traditional oil but more like a light shine oil for me, which is perfect! It doesn't absorb like other oils but is a light, layerable and lasting shine! I am super picky about hair products and I'll be purchasing!

PTR un-wrinkle turbo: I'm still on the fence.. I can't say I saw major improvements. But, it didn't break me out and I don't look worse over the 4 months I've been using. Unfortunately I just finished this a couple days ago so I can't say anything a couple weeks out from stopping use.

Guerlain maxi lash: Looks amazing even by itself. 

I'd use any again but wouldn't purchase.

Spoiler
I really thought I loved the farmacy mask after taking it off but a couple hours after use no changes and nothing in the morning. There's other things that do so much more for me.

No

Spoiler

Ahava hand cream was too strong scented for me.

Que Bella eye patches irritated my not sensitive skin.

Body wash smelled like bathing in artificial sugar. Gross

PTR peel-x.. I think it was just peeling itself. Gimmicky?

I must try that my little pet eye patch!   Soooo cute!  

Loves

Just ok

I remember really liking that Vichy sunscreen!  The bee venom moisturizer looks intriguing!  

November empties!

Loves:

Spoiler
B&B Don't Blow It
I love this stuff for how easy it is to just swipe it through my hair and forego blowdrying.

Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser
I've been using this as my morning cleanse and I quite enjoy the scent and the sensation of it.  Looking forward to picking up a full size once I deplete my cleanser stash.

The Body Shop Shea Body Butter
The one I usually keep in my travel kit.  Nourishing without being super heavy.  Good for any weather.

Odacite Summer In Hossegor
I love this stuff, too. I have noticed definite improvements in my skin brightness/evenness and hyperpigmentation since I started using it.  Quite possibly HG status for me; and while the bottle is pricy, it lasted me a good 6 months of daily use.

Tata Harper Purifying Mask
This is the second jar I've gone through this year. A bottle lasts me between 12-14 treatments and I tend to use it 1x a week. I adore the sensorial experience of this mask, and it is what prompted me to try the Purifying Cleanser, too.

Odacite Bl+C
A definite HG product. I go through a bottle of this nearly every 6 weeks.  My skin can definitely tell when I've been slacking on using it.

Farmacy Clear Day sheet mask pack
I typically stick to the Brightening mask packs on their own since they're my favorite, but the Soothing and Deep Moisture masks in this set really came in handy after an intense peeling session. 

Meh:

Spoiler
Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intense
Other than how surprised I was by it being green (since I was only using the acne version previously) I didn't find anything groundbreaking about this.  It didn't work as well as the acne one does for me, so I won't repurchase.

Christophe Robin Purifying Shampoo
It was just ok.  Made my hair feel very dry and straw-like. 

Face Shop Mascream sheet mask
Used this after the FAB intensive radiance peel; worked ok. I didn't feel super moisturized or anything.

Omorovicza Copper Peel
There's nothing wrong with it, there are just others I like better and I find the whole mixing components a bit messy.

LookBeauty Feetreat 
Did the job. Made my feet look like a lizard for a week, followed by extreme softness.

Nopes:

Spoiler
Drunk Elephant C Firma Day serum
I know it's just the fermented pumpkin extract but this stuff seriously smells like meat or yeast.  I didn't hate it enough to stop using it, but after using it daily since July I've determined it didn't do much for me and for the price I wouldn't repurchase again.

I did the same foot peel about 2 weeks ago. I always thought I was buying the peels, turns out completely different than the moisturizing ones I usually get by mistake haha 😂 the peeling was in full effect and so gross!!

Empties for the last couple of months. 

4,345 Replies