Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Thanks for the quick response @Samtian, I really liked CE...

Thanks for the quick response @Samtian, I really liked CEO from Sunday & wanted it try a cleanser so we shall see....I really don't like too gentle of cleansers but I don't wear a full face of makeup either🤔

Uh oh @Samtian. Why didn't you like Ceramic slip? I just...

Uh oh @Samtian. Why didn't you like Ceramic slip? I just bought it in the little gift set. And if it broke you out please include your skin type. Thank you!

Re: Uh oh @Samtian. Why didn't you like Ceramic slip? I just...

@sonnydee No break outs thankfully, I just didn't find it to clean like at all. It didn't work for me like a cleanser, in fact it did nothing.

Re: Empties

1A2DB7C5-6651-4236-829A-A0962B1A3066.jpeg

073E7762-4A99-46F2-A5C7-03535383FFEC.jpeg

My empties for April! I’m so proud of myself because I shockingly went through a lot (by my snail pace!) I don’t know how you lovely women get through so much so quickly! 

Loves: tatcha overnight, stila eyeliner,  boscia pudding mask, joico conditioner

likes: kvd translucent powder, algenius peel, batiste dry shampoo

eh-wouldn’t repurchase: clarins eye cream, kopari body melt, Sisley facial scrub, dr Jart ceramidin, hourglass setting powders 

Great job this month! I love how you cut open your Joico, @pinyo!  I do that sometimes for hair products.  I'm on a mission to get all of the bottles out of my closet.

I loved the conditioner, I couldn’t let a single bit go unused! @curlychiquita

Deluxe Samples:

Korres 3D Sculpting Eye Super Serum - I absolutely love this eye serum.  It is very light weight, absorbs quickly and is very hydrating.  I have very dry skin in my under eye area and surprisingly this does a great job of providing hydration.  I also noticed that after an extended amount of time of using it, it did appear to minimize these really micro fine lines.  I've already purchased the full size during the VIB sale.

Caudalie's Cru Serum - Unfortunately I also absolutely love this serum.  I particularly like the ingredient list and how light weight and it absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any residue.  As much as I love it though, I didn't really notice any major difference in my skin compared to the other products I use and it's super expensive.  I hate to love it though!

IMG_5892.JPG

Empties

April 2018 empties. I seriously didn't think I had gone through lot until I laid it all out. Every thing on the left are things I would buy again (there was a divide but of course things rolled around while I was taking a picture). I had an eye issue early in the month so I got rid of several masacaras and an eyeliner even though they weren't empty, just to be safe.

Great job, @Lazybeautybeast!

Great job, @Lazybeautybeast!

Wow thats a lot of empties @Lazybeautybeast! Good on you using up things you have. 

Thanks @Aaliaa! 😁 I'm on a mission!

Thanks @Aaliaa! 😁 I'm on a mission!

Empties

More April empties! The Ouai oil is a HG for me now. The Ren oil wasn't quite empty, but I've had it for ages and I think it was starting to turn so I retired the little that was left. The Leaders masks are on sale at Ulta this week.

@fieldsofclover Is that the Retinoid Oil from Ren? If so, how did you like it?  I have it on my "loves" and have been eyeing it but not sure how I'd fit it into my night time routine.  How did you use it/layer it?

@b3autygrl Yes, that's the "Bio-Retinoid Anti-Wrinkle Oil".

Spoiler

I really like it... I replaced it for now with a bottle of the Korres black pine sleeping oil, which is probably more potent but has a thinner/more liquid feel. I think the Ren is a little more satisfying to apply so unless the Korres has more dramatic results I'll probably end up coming back to the Ren here. It definitely improved my smile lines and my skin prefers oils... night creams/sleeping masks make me break out.

Part of the reason I had this bottle so long was that I had trouble working it into my previous night routine. My skin was more combo a couple years ago and I was using the full Ole Henriksen line... I tried adding this at the end in place of the moisturizer but the Ole night treatment would ball up with this on top. It also got a little weird on top of the Tarte Knockout treatment but was fine with other essences and serums I tried. 

My best routine with it was double cleanse, Ren AHA tonic, hydrating toner/essence, serum, Ren oil. If masking before bed: double cleanse, essence, sheet mask, Ren oil.

I feel the same about the Becca primer. I thought for sure I’d love it but I don’t think it actually does anything for me. @fieldsofclover

@scott1201 I really liked it under the MJ Genius Gel, but now that that's discontinued this got kinda lost in my kit. I have the LM luminizing tint now, which is basically like if you mixed Becca Backlight into the regular LM tint.

RE: Empties

Here’s my empties for April 🌷loves: Amika Nourishing Mask, Bite Beauty Lip Balm, Bite Beauty Lip Scrub, Ciaté Gelology Top Coat, Dove Advanced Care Deodorant Cool Essentials, Algenist Liquid Collagen, Tatcha Deep Polish Exfoliant. Likes: Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb, LUSH Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Face Mask, Bath & Body Works Comfort Aromatherapy Body Lotion. Dislikes: OLAY Age Defying Body Wash, Caudelie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum, Mudmasky Facial Detox Mask, Sephora Mint Blotting Papers.

Re: RE: Empties

@cindyvonlovely I have a sample of the Amika (like yours) that I haven't used yet.  Looks as though it fell under your "loves" list so now I'm a little more interested in using MINE!

RE: Re: RE: Empties

It really is so good! It added tons of softness and manageability to my hair. @CookieGirl1

Re: RE: Re: RE: Empties

@cindyvonlovely now I definitely need to use it.

Caudalie's Foaming Cleanser - Very gentle cleanser.  I only use it in the AM.  Great for very sensitive and/or dry/dehydrated skin.  I don't think I"ll repurchase it right away (maybe during the winter time) as I'm starting to enjoy a bit more a deluxe sample of Fresh's Soy Cleanser and I also have a deluxe sample of Peter Thomas Roth's Water Drench Cleanser to try out afterwards.  

IMG_5873.JPG

8,134 Replies
testing