Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

That is one big pile of empty foils! So impressed! Smiley Happy

It looks like a lot for just this week.  I put a nice dent in my foil stash☺️ Now I won't be panicking over where new foils will go.  

This is seriously so impressive! I wish I would have brought all my foils with me on my trip, completely regret it now that I'm running out of everything and I'm still not home. Maybe I will remember next time. Smiley Happy

Oh that sucks- especially if you're somewhere you don't know the products.  Ilike planning my samples around my trips. And will try to collect enough of certain types of  samples to get me through trios.  I find them so much easier to pack than my regular items.  

Saved me a purchase with those Josie maran wipes!  Some things just not meant to be natural I suppose! 

I have found the Cutex ones from Target to work the best. They are thick, and one pad took off polish from both hands - I think they were $5 for a package, not sure how many in the pack though...

I'll be looking for them in my travels.   Thanks.  I like the idea of wipes for travelling.  

I think your best bet is to go get a couple pads as a sample and see if they're for you.   I like my remover to strip my polish without having to work at it.   It took me about twenty to thirty rubs per nail.  

I really like the wipes and my mom LOVES them. They are extremely moisturizing and do great things for my cuticles which are normally a mess. 

End of the month, middle of the month. Who cares? It's still impressive. I want to try the Needles No More.

thanks!    I've gone through a considerable amount of my sample stash.  I still have three more foil samples and then I'll be needing to purchase a bottle.  

I I am kinda torn.  I should be happy I've got through so many samples but now I feel like I'm missing having them.  Weird.  

IMG_7915.JPGHa, well, this was fun trying to lay out.  I had a little thief nabbing at the goods!!! IMG_7906.JPGIMG_7913.JPGIMG_7910.JPGAnd here are my absolute loves from January and February.  I just picked out the rockstars.  Sorry these pictures are so darn dark.IMG_7920.JPG

@heartsmyfacethanks for posting the pic of all the empty foils! It motivated me to finally put some real effort into using mine. I'm going to choose at least 7 every Saturday and use a minimum of 1 per day. Smiley Happy

Which Tom Ford lipstick did you finish?I am so curious,I can never finish a lipstick.

Bare.  It was super emollient so went on more like a balm than a lipstick.  

I've finished three lipsticks in the last couple years and it's a HUGE accomplishment!!!  All of them nudes.  

You used an entire tube of Le Petite Robe Noir lipstick? Isn't that a relatively new item? So much respect (it takes me years to make it through a tube of anything) Smiley Very Happy

No no, lol!  It was a single use of their new mascara.  It's really thick and black.  Thicker and darker than I like my lashes.  We're talking immédiate spider lashes. I know a lot of women who are going to love it!  

I appreciate lengthening mascaras over thickening ones.  

Ah, ok. The packaging looks so similar to a lipstick I recently purchased and love. Interesting about the spider lashes. I love their maxilash formula, so I'll probably stick with that one. 

Thanks for the clarification! 

Wow!  So many masks and foils.  Good job!

Thanks!  I worked hard at them!  

that's an impressive pile of foils!!

4,646 Replies