Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Yes come join us! It actually helps you use things up!

I actually haven't finished ANY of my makeup.... I only finish moisturizer and face wash every few months. 

Other than small samples or foils, I never have either.

I feel like makeup is so difficult to use up. Especially if your constantly trying out new things. For me body care is the stuff I use up the most, then skincare followed by haircare. The only makeup items I actually use up are concealers and foundations but that's usually 3-4 products a year. If I actually use up a powder products such as eyeshadow or blush I would flip out. I'm not even close to pan on any of my blushes. Haha.

So I did some makeup cleanup and didn't take a picture of all but let me tell you about these products here from left to right.

The tarte eyeliner was very thin, I did like it, it was perfect for tight lining. The purple eyeliner wasn't very well pigmented, definite pass. kvd mascara.. i liked it at the start but then it got to be as bothersome as the benefit they're real mascara. the ud liquid liner.. i liked the tip but not the formula, felt too runny for me. blinc mascara made my eyes water, i did give it a couple of tries, including the other day wearing just that to test it out again.. and yes, definitely something in the mascara that my eyes can't stand. 

What brand is the purple eyeliner? Is it Styli-Style?

I disliked the Blinc mascara too. I have another formula of their's to try, however, the first one made my eyes itchy too, so I'm not looking forward to it.

Thanks for the reviews

It's NYC, I bought it cause it was cheap but, sometimes you get hits, sometimes you get oh nos.. this was definitely and oh no. It does show some color, but I dont want to puncture my skin to get some deep color like the one seen. 

Alright, I can finally take a moment to post my empties from September/October.  I took these pictures before flying out.  One of all my empties and the other if items I will be repurchasing.

Nice emptying.  You did some serious damage.  I recently bought my first Organix product, and I am really liking it so far.  Mine is the split end mender, and my ends have never looked better.

Any winners in this lovely stash?  There are a few things I am curious on: the 3 little Wonders, which sunblocks you liked this time around and of course the Organix product.

Oh yeah, I loved everything in the second pic.  The green stuff in th oh set tingles a bit more than I like but it really shows results .

i really Like the clarins sunscreen out of this batch.  It stood out the most. 

Will/Already have Repurchase:

Joico Color Endure Shampoo

Secret Deodorant

UD All Nighter Setting Spray

Benefit Theyre Real Mascara

Gurlain Maxi Lash

Glamglow Bright Mud

Might Repurchase:

Dior Pore Minimizer

Philosphy Microdelivery

Glamglow Youth Mud

Lorac Pro Mascara

Ulta Cotton Rounds

Suave Cocoa Butter Lotion

ELF Mattifying Powder

Smashbox Primer

Will Not Repurchase:

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

ELF Exfoliating Makeup Wipes

Cute turtle!  Does she help you test the lotions?  Smiley Happy 

Thank youSmiley Happy Her name is Mrs. Turtle 

I started collecting my empties but never got around to posting them (well…I finish products reeeaaally slowly too). So this is over half a year (ish) worth of empties.

Will repurchase again

Roc Soleil Protexion lip balm

Nars eye primer (sample)

L’occitane almond shower oil (sample): already bought!

Aveeno baby lotion: I had a horrific reaction to an Ole Henriksen moisturizer (my face was red and swollen looking), nothing else but this smoothed it

Sephora color-proof eyeliner: love! Bought many many backups of it, my favorite navy eyeliner

Covergirl professional super thick lashes mascara: Love, but it’s reformulated now, and I have yet to test the new version

Maybelline color tattoo (tough as taupe): love this color, it’s old now so I shall get a new one!

L’occitane shea butter hand lotion (sample): have lots and lots of back ups in all sizes!

Caudalie vinosource moisture recovery cream (sample)

Lancome bi-facil(sample): always have backups

Glycerin: I use dr. bronner’s castile soap for hand soap and add glycerin to it

La Roche-Posay Toleriane ultra x2: my HG moisturizer! Have 2 backup bottles!

Kiehl’s creamy eye treatment with avocado (foil x3)

Paula’s Choice 2% BHA lotion: loved this lotion!

Laura Mercier radiance primer: already bought!

Really liked but-there-are-other-things-I-want-to-try-but-may-come-back-to-it

NYX HD concealer**

MUFE Face & Body foundation (it’s got about 20% left but it’s 2 years old)**

Dior Lip Glow

Fasio volumizing mascara: bought this in Japan…so even though it’s good, chances of repurchase isn’t that high anytime soon

Dior lash serum: this is my second one, but my new Kate lash primer from Japan (half the price!) is looking very very very promising

Bobbi Brown corrector: took me ages to finish! Okay, there’s still a little left on the rim but you-know-what, I consider that doooone!

Korres milk protein cleanser (sample)

Kiehl’s ultra facial cleanser (sample)

Klorane dry shampoo (travel size)

Jack Black lip balm

Mentholatum lipice lipbalm

Caudalie cleansing water

Kiehl’s midnight recovery concentrate

Clarins daily energizer cream: this is my second one, but I decided to switch away from jar packaging

Essencia rose water: it’s actually kinda hard to find a rose water toner that’s just rose water (with no additives) and not water + rose essence

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau (foil)

Suzuran cotton pads (x4): nothing special but gets the job done

It was okay

MUFE HD concealer

Benefit total moisture face cream (foil)

Marc Jacob genius gel + remedy concealer pen (foil): nothing amazing

Bioderma Atoderm nutritive cream: really emollient but too thick feeling

Dior Diorshow extase mascara (sample): smudged a little

Lancome Cils Booster XL (sample)

Maybelline dream lumi: bought a long time ago, and it’s old now**

Hourglass veil: don’t seem to make a difference on me, prefer a more luminous base

Maybelline color tattoo (bad to the bronze): very dupable in twist up pencil form (which I prefer more)

Ren Hydra-calm day cream (sample+foil)

Vichy purete thermal micellar solution: I didn’t care for the fragrance

The Body Shop rainforest volumizing shampoo

Didn’t work for me

Tarte energy lipsurgence (sample)*

Guerlain maxi lash

Marcelle lengthening & curling mascara*

Korres milk protein moisturizer (sample)

Clarins HydraQuench cream (sample)

Covergirl Clump Crusher: didn’t do anything for my lashes

Maybelline color tattoo (electric blue): patcheyyyyy*

Caudalie gentle cleansing milk: it didn’t do anything other than leave a film!*

*not fully finished but it didn’t work so I don’t want to finish it!

**it’s really old and I am starting to get concerned whether it safe to use!

The L’occitane almond scent is so addicting. Smiley Happy

I am impressed with how much makeup you've finished.  Even in 6 months, I do not finish that much.  I love you asterisk table.  

I"ve been trying really hard to use up foils and deluxe samples from my large stash of samples.

This past week I finished using:

• Deluxe sample size Algenist Firming and Lifting cream
  • Deluxe sample size Algenist Overnight Restorative cream
  • Contact Solution
  • Nars deluze sample eye primer
  • KVD sample tatoo liner
  • YSL Babydoll mascara deluxe sample size.
  • 10 various foils/store made samples--can't remember--shisedio ibuki, lemon peel mask, glam glow (white one) etc.

Loved it all

I have opened up more of the same deluxe samples to continue using. (Except for the YSL baby doll as I am trying to finish my full size Guerlain Maxi Lash this month)

I love the YSL Baby Doll mascara. I stock up whenever there are promos.

Love empties - Love Babydoll - Love Maxi Lash! hehe Smiley Happy

February Empties

Loves - would (re)purchase

• FAB Ultra Repair Cream
  • Nugg Revitalizing Face Mask - this has peppermint oil so it does sting, not terribly for me but I can tell this is not for ppl with sensitive skin but I actually really enjoyed it
  • Glamglow Youthcleanse
  • BB Solid Cleanser - my fave product to clean brushes hands down
  • ABH Dipbrow - all ready broke out a backup. It's my HG for brows. This is the jar that I bought right when the Dipbrow first came out and was only available on the ABH website. It took me this long to finish it!
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day line - the name says it all!
  • Soap & Glory Scrub Em and Leave Em Body Buff - sadly not carried at Sephora anymore
  • KVD Makeup Removing Wipes - I love the sample packets that have 2 wipes each, I always try to keep these in my purse
  • Benefit's Porefessional
  • Cover Fx Calming Primer
  • Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
  • Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser

Would Not (Re)purchase

• Marula Cleansing Lotion
  • Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer
  • Loreal OleoTerapy Shampoo and Conditioner - worst smelling hair products I've ever used
  • Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo
  • Nude Skincare Overnight Repair Mask
  • Up and Up Cleansing Towelettes
  • Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
  • IT Cosmetics Age Defying Primer
  • Omorovicza Balancing Moisturizer
  • Boscia Oil Free Nightly Hydration

I am about to finish my first ABH dip brow too! I think I should finish it some time in March. 

Yeah it takes so long!  $18 well spent!

Yes! Managed to save many of my empties this month, I usually throw them out. Smiley Very Happy

Notables:

Love - Tatcha Body Butter & Hand Cream (Repurchased), Sephora Green Tea Mask (Repurchased)

Like - Missha Mask, Glamglow Supercleanse (purchased full-size) & Brightmud (22 more packs to go, lol), Kate Nourish, Bite Lip Wipes (Might repurchase)

Indifferent - Boscia Cleanser, PTR Serum, Tatcha Serum, SK-II mask (Repurchased)

At least I didn't hate anything this month. LOL. 

Nice! I'm so tempted by the Tatcha website and trial sets, but haven't pulled the trigger yet on anything.

(Also, I think I had my thread sorted the wrong way and replied to some posts from 2013 before I realized, oops! I'm sure 2013 will be so interested in my comments.)

I first indulged in a few small purchases of travel sizes: the body butter, the hand cream, the cleansing oil, GWP of the blotting linens and rice enzyme powder.

Then a Ruelala offer came so I bought a ritual trial kit for oily skin, the full-size of the body butter and hand cream, and got the eye cream as GWP. 

Overall, I love the cleansing oil and body butter. The rice enzyme powder is also nice and I can see myself repurchasing it after I finish the three I have, lol. Oh, I really like the blotting linens! They're the first I have used that do not take off any makeup along with oil when I press them on my face. I didn't expect to like the blotting linens as much as I do. I think the serum and face cream are nice too, but not necessarily life-changing for me. 

4,345 Replies