Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Thanks, @Fernleaf. As for the YuBe ... this tube fell under my bed and lived there for a year. I pulled it out and realized I hadn't missed it at all and didn't even want to bother finishing the tube.

Haha yuck I wouldn't have used it either at that point! I don't like losing things under my bed.. my cat constantly plays with my stuff and much ends up there.

Loves: All ready have or will repurchase 

image.jpeg

Spoiler
- BOSCIA Luminizing Black Mask: I know its not suppose to remove blackheads but I feel like this peel off mask those that. It leaves my skin soft and luminizing, really enjoy it.
- It Cosmetics Superhero: Really enjoyed it and it made my lashes look longer and gave them volume but about two weeks ago I got pink eye so I decided to get rid of all my mascara I used at that time
NIVEA INSHOWER LOTION: Left my skin soft and feels nice on my legs after I shave them.
JERGENS WET SKIN MOIST COCONUT OIL: Doesn't require me to wash it off an I feel like it leaves my legs luminizing when my skin dries
- May Coop Raw Sauce: I liked the way it left my skin and it was sticky but not too much. It looked very clear so I am trying out the smaller bottle.
- DR. BRANDT SKINCARE Needles No More: I've been told this may be too much for my skin but I have spot on my forhead that I feel like this has really helped that spot.
- YSL Black Opium: I love this scent and have a lot of DS
- Versace Bright Crystal: Also enjoy this scent

image.jpeg

Spoiler
- BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional Instant Wipeout Pore-cleansing Masks: I really felt like this helped clear my pores and at least I was able to try two of them. I am considering purchasing a pack
- KVD Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara: Liked it did lash long but got rid of it due to pink eye. Would like to try it again
- Sephora Collection Outrageous Curl – Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara: When I first tried it I hated it but I later tried it on one eye and actually really like the results, when my eyelashes are curled it separated them and aded volume but got rid of it due to pink eye. Would like to try it again
Sephora eye mask in Pomegranate and Lingzhi: they were alright can't remember much about them. I think I liked the Lingzhi better the Pomegranate one stinged a little

Meh: They did the "job" I think (would try free sample/gifted but wouldn't buy)

image.jpeg

Spoiler
BIORE pore strip: I've only tried to and I HATE the results. I just feel like they aren't working if somone that likes them has any tips let me know. I don't even want to use them anymore and I'm wondering if Ulta would take them back or if I can exchange them
- Jack Black moisturizer with SPF is actually a like, it didn't make my face feel grease or made me break out.
- L'occitane almond shower oil: It was alright for use as shaving cream but I felt like it didn't laughter up enough. It smells good but wouldn't buy
The rest of the samples were ok wouldn't buy them.

image.jpeg

Forgot to post this earlier. I have used all of them up, the blue is from wet n wild very cheap but love the color and the polish is great!

Great empties.  Did you use the boogie wipes for yourself or a child.  ;-)  I have to admit I am obsessed with that caudalie hand cream in your meh section.  I don't know why but that sweet wheat scent (or whatever it is) really does it for me.

@kelloua I used them for myself.The only children I have are two dogs. Lol

It was alright but sort of felt like they left an odd film on my hands and not hydrating enough, my job requires me to wash my hands a lot!

With summer approaching, I am finally going to try that Nivea in the white packet. I found the blue one okay, but I need more moisture. 

I've never tried the Nivea ones but I really liked the Eucerin version.

@notcreative I bought the blue bottle and I honestly think I bought the wrong one and liked the one in the white packet better. I was thinking the same thing that it was light enough for summer. 

I love that needles no more stuff as well!   

Lol, even though you disliked them, I now wanna try those grape scented nose wipes!   Never seen those before! 

@heartsmyface I like the idea of them but maybe in a different scent. So maybe I should say I didn't HATE them just didn't like the grape scent and at first it felt too wet like I needed to clean my nose afterwords.

I like the idea of replacing some moisture during a nose wipe, but I consider myself warnedSmiley Happy

They sound kid friendly and may prevent the dreaded booger sleeves with their grapey goodness.  

@heartsmyface I like their idea and I know they have different scents or no scent at all (I think). My nose tends to get super dry when I use over drying tissues so I may try some of the other scents. Definitely good to try out for yourself

I've never tried them on myself, but I used to purchase those when my son was younger. They help clear snot in the nose better than a regular baby wipe, because they have saline in them. 

Ouhhhhhhh, my interest is peaked!!!  Where did you find them? 

I always bought mine at Sam's Club, but I've seen them at Target.

@heartsmyface I got them as a sample from Target so I'm sure you can purchase them there.

April Empties!! Proud of these... I finished probably my first FS moisturizer this month!! Again, probably won't go through and itemize because there are SO many, but if you're curious about anything just ask!3

Loves: Have or would repurchase

FullSizeRender (60).jpg

FullSizeRender (59).jpg

Meh: Just ok, would use but not pay for

FullSizeRender (58).jpg

FullSizeRender (61).jpg

Nope: Hated, in some cases didn't even finish

FullSizeRender (57).jpg

Spoiler
Some of these were just the wrong color, or are being purged because they dried out. The coconut+cream hand lotion was too greasy, the Strivectin stretch marks cream I got no results from (this is the 2nd or 3rd DS I've used, too), the NYX white eye base was just ew to work with, and I've decided I hate fiber mascara do that accounts for most of those DSes.

Great job. So many great things here.

This is EXTREMELY impressive.  I bow down to your empties.  Looks like you made some really, really nice progress on full size items, deluxe samples and foils.

The PTR was just ok. It wasn't drying like other clay/mud masks usually are, which was nice, but I didn't feel like it did a great job clearing out pores or otherwise actually helping my face. It doesn't hold a candle to the Origins Charcoal mask, for example. But if you don't need heavy-duty detoxing, and normal clay/mud masks are too drying for you, this might be a good option.

The philosophy Clear things are salicylic acid pads. I got them from the Outlet section of the direct site (aka their old stock clearance aisle), so I'm not sure if they're still making them. They were comparable to the FAB pads, maybe a bit stronger. If you like those you'd like these too. 

4,422 Replies