Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Great empties!  Looks like you went through a lot of B&BW products.  I also have a bottle of the Seaweed Shampoo since I got it to sample and review through the Amazon vine program but didn't realize it was popular enough that others had heard of it as well.

CYMERA_20161004_192737.jpg

@heartsmyface Thanks for the tip - I cut the Fresh glow tube open and it had about four uses left! I love this stuff so every drop counts lol

I love cutting products open.  I often get so many extra drops of prouct.

IMG_1776.JPGFavorites:

FAB Hydrating Cleanser

Tony Moly Skin Purifying Masks in Seaweed &  Makgeoli

Alpha Skincare Skin Lightener (trying to ge rid of some brown spots on my chest)

Maybe:

Bioderma (though I didn't see a difference between this and the Garnier version, I would probably purchase the latter since easier to find)

No, no, no:

Avalon Organics Anti-dandruff Shampoo, didn't even use it up. Too much for my fine hair.

The rest was just meh, I remember I used to love the Cerave eye cream but now I'm just not a big fan of it. 

IMG_1408.JPG

love that tiny little miss dior perfume! sew qt!

october empties!

Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 6.58.19 PM.png

good standouts

• phyto paris express conditioner
  • devacurl super cream
  • soap & glory scrub of your life
  • body shop peppermint foot rescue
  • essence false lash effect mascara
  • milani conceal & perfect foundation

bad standouts

• soap & glory face soap & clarity
  • wet n wild last primer
  • melt lipsticks
  • formula x drying spray

Nice empties!  Looks like you used up so many lipsticks.

Loves

IMG_9196.JPG

Indifferent nothing wow

IMG_9197.JPG

Great candle empties as always. ;-)

image.jpeg

Absolutely loved:

Evercos sheet masks

Benton snail bee mask 

Kanebo Kate lash primer (my last one from stockpile...)

Clinique superbalm: HG lipbalm 

Clinique cleansing balm

Holika Holika aloe shower gel: bought this by mistake, thinking I was getting the aloe gel--best mistake ever Smiley Happy

Love all the empties.  Looks like you used quite a few sheet masks.  Also, the pattern on that tube (hand cream?) looks so pretty.

Loves

novemplove.jpgLots to love this month!!!

Spoiler

Farmacy skin dew: does set and is super refreshing. as others have said though, the DS sprayer is junk.

Dr. Jart tiger grass: need heavier cream for winter and this does it without feeling heavy or clogging! 

Dr. Jart cipicair: same ^

Diorshow mascara base: makes mascaras that look horrible on their own look good enough to use and awesome mascaras that much better. No more tossing DS! 

Caudalie sorbert: too light for winter use but great for if I'm doing my routine early and will use a night cream later or need less. 

Verb ghost oil: I'm SO sad this is here. I used it 3x and then it dumped in my carry-on baggie (which I'm grateful for because had it not been for the ziploc, it would have been more mess). This isn't a traditional oil but more like a light shine oil for me, which is perfect! It doesn't absorb like other oils but is a light, layerable and lasting shine! I am super picky about hair products and I'll be purchasing!

PTR un-wrinkle turbo: I'm still on the fence.. I can't say I saw major improvements. But, it didn't break me out and I don't look worse over the 4 months I've been using. Unfortunately I just finished this a couple days ago so I can't say anything a couple weeks out from stopping use.

Guerlain maxi lash: Looks amazing even by itself. 

novemlike.jpg

I'd use any again but wouldn't purchase.

Spoiler
I really thought I loved the farmacy mask after taking it off but a couple hours after use no changes and nothing in the morning. There's other things that do so much more for me.

No

novemno.jpg

Spoiler

Ahava hand cream was too strong scented for me.

Que Bella eye patches irritated my not sensitive skin.

Body wash smelled like bathing in artificial sugar. Gross

PTR peel-x.. I think it was just peeling itself. Gimmicky?

I must try that my little pet eye patch!   Soooo cute!  

LovesIMG_1689.JPG

Just ok
IMG_1694.JPG

I remember really liking that Vichy sunscreen!  The bee venom moisturizer looks intriguing!  

November empties!

IMG_4434.JPG

Loves:

Spoiler
B&B Don't Blow It
I love this stuff for how easy it is to just swipe it through my hair and forego blowdrying.

Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser
I've been using this as my morning cleanse and I quite enjoy the scent and the sensation of it.  Looking forward to picking up a full size once I deplete my cleanser stash.

The Body Shop Shea Body Butter
The one I usually keep in my travel kit.  Nourishing without being super heavy.  Good for any weather.

Odacite Summer In Hossegor
I love this stuff, too. I have noticed definite improvements in my skin brightness/evenness and hyperpigmentation since I started using it.  Quite possibly HG status for me; and while the bottle is pricy, it lasted me a good 6 months of daily use.

Tata Harper Purifying Mask
This is the second jar I've gone through this year. A bottle lasts me between 12-14 treatments and I tend to use it 1x a week. I adore the sensorial experience of this mask, and it is what prompted me to try the Purifying Cleanser, too.

Odacite Bl+C
A definite HG product. I go through a bottle of this nearly every 6 weeks.  My skin can definitely tell when I've been slacking on using it.

Farmacy Clear Day sheet mask pack
I typically stick to the Brightening mask packs on their own since they're my favorite, but the Soothing and Deep Moisture masks in this set really came in handy after an intense peeling session. 

Meh:

Spoiler
Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intense
Other than how surprised I was by it being green (since I was only using the acne version previously) I didn't find anything groundbreaking about this.  It didn't work as well as the acne one does for me, so I won't repurchase.

Christophe Robin Purifying Shampoo
It was just ok.  Made my hair feel very dry and straw-like. 

Face Shop Mascream sheet mask
Used this after the FAB intensive radiance peel; worked ok. I didn't feel super moisturized or anything.

Omorovicza Copper Peel
There's nothing wrong with it, there are just others I like better and I find the whole mixing components a bit messy.

LookBeauty Feetreat 
Did the job. Made my feet look like a lizard for a week, followed by extreme softness.

Nopes:

Spoiler
Drunk Elephant C Firma Day serum
I know it's just the fermented pumpkin extract but this stuff seriously smells like meat or yeast.  I didn't hate it enough to stop using it, but after using it daily since July I've determined it didn't do much for me and for the price I wouldn't repurchase again.

I did the same foot peel about 2 weeks ago. I always thought I was buying the peels, turns out completely different than the moisturizing ones I usually get by mistake haha 😂 the peeling was in full effect and so gross!!

Empties for the last couple of months. 

IMG_1938.JPG

Great empties @StephaniLynn

December empties!  A few things I was really trying to finish before the end of the year, and am happy I did.

IMG_5520.JPG

No hates this month either, which is always a bonus!

LOVES:

Spoiler
Shiseido Cotton
- not much to say, just a really nice cotton 

Odacite Jo+L
- pops up in almost every month's empties; safe to say it's an HG product

Garnier Micellar Water
- pleasantly surprised by this.  I use it at night to remove eye makeup and in the morning to take off overnight skincare remnants before exercising.

Clinique TTDO Balm
- one of my favorite balm cleansers. Going to be trying the new Farmacy 'Green Clean' next, but if it doesn't work out, back to Clinique I'll be going.

Kate Somerville Exfolikate Foaming Mask
- bought this in May and wasn't sure how I felt about it so I put it away and didn't use it for a few months. Rediscovered it in November and love it now! Gentle, but effective.

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes
- one of my HG mascaras, been using it since it came out in June.  LOVE!!

NARS Pro Prime Eyeshadow Primer (not pictured)
- forgot I finished this until I found the empty tube. Whoops!  It's a good primer. 

Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser (not pictured)
- dropped this in the shower and broke the bottle. Thank goodness it was only a DS, but that's why there's no photo.

Spoiler
May Coop Raw Sauce
- Ehhh, it was ok.  I don't think I'd repurchase it. 

Blithe Crystal Iceplant Pressed Serum
- Good for the first part of winter, when it's not super cold. I like that it's lightweight.

PMD red disc
- Red might be a tiny bit too coarse for me, I'm not sure. I felt like I needed to be extra careful using it.

NIOD Multimolecular Hyaluronic Complex
- It hydrated. Nothing miraculous and probably won't repurchase.

Marcelle Loose Powder
- Loose powder is one of the only products I use every single day. Glad to finally get rid of this one, it had a bit too much shimmer.

Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter
- Blueberry hydrated but the smell occasionally bothered me. 

Radical Skincare Pads
- I use these on and off all year. In the summer they are too much for me but in the winter they are fine. The brand is no longer available in Canada (I think) so I will finish the last tub I have in my stash and move on to something else.

Awesome that you had no hates!  That sounds like a successful month to me and you also used up quite a few things @Mochapj

4,384 Replies