Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I too have hooded eyelids, so this is super exciting.  I used it for the first time today, and it seems to have slightly improved my lids.  Did you find that it was a cumulative effect, or was it an instant one?  Have you purchased the full size?

@b3autygrl It was cumulative... it kind of snuck up on me over a couple weeks because I was focused on trying to see if there was line reduction under my inner corners (a bit, but nothing dramatic yet).

I have a few other eye cream deluxe samples so I'm going to work through those when this is done, and get a full size of the Korres during the next VIB sale. The other samples are nice enough, but brands I don't buy so no temptation there.

I was trying to make it an even two weeks, but my bag was getting full.

The Tata Harper is a good physically exfoliator if you're mainly into chemical... very fine-grained. Most of the "likes/mehs" I like enough to keep scoring travel sizes, just not enough to buy outright.

My skin just doesn't seem to like sleeping masks in general. The "invisible" Bite liner isn't great on dark lips.

PhotoGrid_1518313746083.png

That's a great amount of empties, @fieldsofclover!  Good job working on your stash!

@curlychiquita Thanks! I've definitely been putting a dent in the foils lately.

@fieldsofclover  Love your cute graphics! It's too bad that the Bite invisible liner didn't work for you. I have dark lips too and this reminds me - I need to try the mini I have of this!

@Guessgal I hope you have better luck than I did! I really wanted to like it... had the usual slight minty aura too.

Anonymous Insider

How do you use micellar milk?

How do you use micellar milk?

Re: How do you use micellar milk?

@Anonymous I only use it to take off eye makeup in the evening, then double-cleanse like normal. Just keeps me from having to use a lot of extra balm to get everything off.

Nice @fieldsofclover! I bought one of each the leaders ma...

Nice @fieldsofclover! I bought one of each the leaders masks that Ulta carries after your suggestion! 🙂 I haven't tried them yet but I noticed Costco online has some of them!

Re: Nice @fieldsofclover! I bought one of each the leaders ma...

@Lazybeautybeast They're all nice on their own, but I'm also starting to like that aloe one for multimasking after using something more intensive.

I really like the PTR Water Drench Cloud Serum.  I thought I'd found a dupe from Trader Joe's but after further testing and comparing, I've come to the conclusion that I prefer the PTR one, although it's pricey, I will repurchase.

The Caudalie VineActiv Eneregizing and Smoothing Eye Cream is not bad but it doesn't stand out from others.  It's hydrating, yes, it feels nice, yes but I don't think it does much for my under eye wrinkles.  I'm not sure I'll repurchase but if I get a deluxe sample I of course will use it up.  Still on the hunt for my holy grail eye cream.

IMG_5634.JPG

Glad to hear about the PTR serum, @b3autygrl!

RE: Empties

I am far behind on posting my empties, here’s mine for January 💙 Loves: MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Liner in M-10, TOCCA Florence perfume, Belif Hungarian Water Essence, Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara. Likes: Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil, Korres Wild Rose Adavanced Brightening Sleeping Facial, Korres Greek Yoghurt Smoothie Priming Moisturizer, Sephora Whipped Cream Body Moisturizer with Watermelon Extract, Gloss Moderne Clean Luxury Shampoo and Conditioner, Dr. Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer. Dislikes: OUIA Haircare Treatment Masque, Sephora Express Eye Makeup Removing Wipes, Dr. Roebuck’s Face Anti Aging Moisturizer, IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream, Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume.

Re: RE: Empties

If you lie TOCCA Florence, you should give Giulietta a try - it smells so good that I talked myself into buying the big bottle! @cindyvonlovely

Re: RE: Empties

Thanks for sharing , @cindyvonlovely! I love seeing people's "loves"!

I've missed this thread. These are most of my empties for the past 15 months (some were tossed before I could share). My reviews are way too long to attach, but I will answer any questions anyone has. 

Empties November 2016 - January 2018 .jpgEmpties November 2016 - January 2018 2.jpgEmpties November 2016 - January 2018 3.jpgEmpties November 2016 - January 2018 4.jpgEmpties November 2016 - January 2018 5.jpgEmpties November 2016 - January 2018 6.jpgEmpties November 2016 - January 2018 7.jpgEmpties November 2016 - January 2018 8.jpgEmpties November 2016 - January 2018 9.jpgEmpties November 2016 - January 2018 10.jpgEmpties November 2016 - January 2018 11.jpg

WoW!  15months!   That must’ve been quite the bin to go through!  I was overwhelmed when I hit three months.   It’s cool to see over a years worth of product use.  Did you learn anything about your product usage?  @notcreative

The ones with the white towel were taken over a year ago before I moved out of my house (just had not shared the reviews anywhere yet). All the others were stockpiled in many bags under all the bathroom sinks. I ran out of room for bags so I had to share them. As long as they are out of sight, I do not mind them. 

Hehe, I try to contain things to one cotton Sephora  tote or I go a little crazy.  I still get the side eye from dear hubby regarding my stashing garbage even though I’ve expalined to him the purpose behind it.  He teases me but you can tell there’s some honesty in his judgement. 😄 @notcreative

Wow thats a lot of stuff @notcreative! How did do you like the Changing Magic Foot peeling shoes? I got one a while ago but have been a bit apprehensive to try? Did you find it worked?

8,134 Replies
testing