Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@Buootiful 

I sprayed a little in my hand and then patted it on; I never ever think about using a spray on my face during the day, so I put them in my routine as a couple of layers of essence instead to use them up 😊

Ahh, Thanks for the tip! @RGbrown  🙂

@RGbrown I loved reading your thoughts! Thanks for sharing!

Best

Rebecca

Empties

this is a neat thread!

Empties

I love the Buffet and Dry Shampoo, so I've repurchased. I've bought the one #lipstories colour, and I've purchased the bottles of Ouai shampoo and conditioner. I want to buy the Shiseido eye contour cream and the Caudalie Vinopure. I purchased the Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Cream before finishing this little sampler. I liked the Origins Plantscription eye cream, but it didn't wow me, so I can't see myself purchasing. The Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask caused hives, so that's a no go.

@l8totheparty I absolutely love the MOROCCANOIL - Dry Shampoo Light Tones.

It smells amazing!

Best,
Rebecca

@l8totheparty yikes hives, hope your skin is doing better...

@l8totheparty yikes hives, hope your skin is doing better now

Re: @l8totheparty yikes hives, hope your skin is doing better...

Oooh yes, I stopped using it and my skin got better! 

RE: Empties

I’m so sorry you got hives from that mask!!! It’s very STRONG, I use the toner and have to dilute it with water!

@l8totheparty Amazing empties! I love the smell of the MOROCCANOIL - Dry Shampoo Light Tones.It is one of my favorites!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks, @RebeccaBT 😊

RE: Empties

FEBRUARY EMPTIES! Loves: Dr Teals coconut oil epsom salt, batiste dry shampoo, drunk elephant TLC babyfacial, milk makeup kush mascara, lancôme glow subtil silky creme highlighter in glowing lights 06. Dislikes: dove shower foam, morphe makeup sponge (omg this is the hardest sponge i only used it a week and it’s going in the trash) * everything else was good and i enjoyed using * close up of the lancôme cream highlighter i used up completely and the YSL lipgloss i finally finished!

Re: RE: Empties

I've heard about the batiste dry shampoo.  I'll have to try it one day! 

@cianni I have blonde hair, but will go looking for it ne...

@cianni I have blonde hair, but will go looking for it next time I'm in Shoppers. 😊

@l8totheparty the batiste is so good! There are definitely amazing higher end ones (the living proof is up there for me), but sometimes I go through phases where my hair just needs refreshing more often so I can’t justify the price when I’m going through that amount. Enter batiste - the product is amazing, smell is great, priced well, I could go on. If you have dark hair I highly recommend the dark toned one. It’s so good that sometimes I literallly let it all absorb instead of brushing it out, and you can’t tell!

@karap03 impressive pans!

@karap03 impressive pans!

@karap03 Awesome empties! A lot of my lip products this month look like yours. Now is the fun part... Restocking 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Great empties @karap03 !  I find using up a lipgloss so hard!

The second half of February empties.  A lot of full sizes this time around.  Now that they are gone I'll be making a significant dent into the deluxe samples stockpile that I have--my New Years resolution was to bring that down to a manageable amount.  As of right now I need the equivalent of three FFF boxes to store them all.  :eek:

First is loves:
Love!Love!

Spoiler

These are OK--Would use but not buy--reasons in Spoiler.

late feb meh.jpg

Spoiler

Yuck!

late feb no.jpg

No spoiler needed, this product smelled like rancid fish oil and went on like vegetable oil.  I found if I shook it well before using the smell wasn't quite as bad (masked by the patchouli) but it was still unusable.  I tried it for about 10 days before giving up.  In the bottom five beauty products I've ever tried.

RE: Re: Empties

Love those Hum sleep vitamins soooo much!!!!!

@flamingolegs Great job! Lots of great products!

Best,
Rebecca 

8,140 Replies
testing