I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
I skipped posting my April empties because there weren't many so here are my combined April + May empties.
FAB Ultra Repair Cream (I use this mostly on my poor dry hands)
DDG peel pads (just started a regimen to combat my dark spots)
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
Nude Omega Cleansing Jelly (I have a full size open, this was just the last foil I had)
Karuna Hydrating Mask (looove!)
Kaplan MD Lip Mask (the card I have had both the mask and the balm. I was able to use both twice and the mask was amazing but the balm pales in comparison to my good ol Vaseline)
Soap & Glory Hand Food (I always have a tube in my purse)
Jack Black Asian Pear Lip Balm (love this stuff for daytime use)
NYX Control Freak Brow Gel (so good that it has replaced the ABH one for me)
Bite Lush Lip Wipes (these are amazing esp at removing matte liquid lippies)
Still need to test further
MUFE #2 primer
Mizon Water Max Aqua Gel Cream - loved the feeling, want to try it some more
big fat NO
- bioderma wipes – at first i wasn’t sure about these, simply because i LOVE my shiseido wipes! i’ve fallen in love with these! these wipes are thick, large and work so well!! i actually cut the wipes in half to get more bang for my buck!
- cinema secrets brush cleaner – i have to admit i HATE the scent on this!! the alcohol scent is too harsh for my delicate nose however, i love the clean these give my brushes! it’s fast and effective
- nivea hydro care lip balm – i am NEVER without this baybee!!!
- bare minerals illuminating touch up veil
- almay makeup eraser sticks – i always have some of these – i’m not finicky on brand – these were good but not special
- fab facial radiance pads – i’m currently without these and haven’t noticed a change in my skin – i probably will not repurchase
- l’oreal voluminous – this was ok but i feel like it dried up super quick
- cotton rounds – these were ok but did leave little white fuzzies which i’m not a fan of
- paula’s choice kp treatment cloths – i want to try more of these in order to make up my mind
- urban decay all nighter setting spray
- chi silk infusion – i only use this when i straighten my hair – it protects my hair, keeps it from getting frizzy and keeps it shiny!
- lancome bi-facial
- living proof perfect hair day – this is another product that i use only when i straighten my hair but i love it
- givency black taffela volume mascara
- clinique custom repair serum
- clarins eye contour serum
- ren active 7 eye gel
- Spoilerclinique lash feathering mascara
- soap and glory righteous butter
- jill stuart body milk
- hyaluronic acid moisturizing mask
- nivea in shower body lotion
- tony moly dual sleeping mask
- fresh black tea instant perfecting mask
- glam glow bright mud
- josie maran argan infinity cream
- palmer’s cocoa butter
- urban decay primer potion – original, eden
- boscia black strips
- kiehl’s epidermal micro-derm
Not many empties this month. Must do better!
Origins Checks and Balances face wash- I like minty, foamy face washes.
Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme- not the sort of thing I usually like at all. I hate both Black and Velvet Orchid. This one surprised me.
Fresh Rose Gel Moisturizer- my new favorite summer moisturizer. Smells beautiful.
Sephora Mango handwash- nice fruity scent, got it in the sale section. Not worth it to me at full price, but for $5, why not?
Hermes- Le Jardin de M. Li- this one has been growing on me. I didn't like it much at first, but the kumquat really seems to be mellowing out the more I use it. Or I've just gotten used to it. Whatever.
Nude Rescue Oil- okay, though not a standout. I liked the herbal scent.
- Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo and conditioner- really no better for me than a drugstore shampoo
- Bumble and Bumble Full Potential- (that's those blue packets that refuse to show up in the picture). I actually really like how this works, but really hate how it smells. Smells like old-school hairspray. Why?
Is that the Radiance Clarisonic Brush? What did you think of that? I bought a multi pack and will try that next, but I just opened a luxe brush about a week or so ago.
I've been collecting my empties for this thread since May of 2014. My husband still throws things out from time to time. He seriously cannot remember to only throw out his things and give me the things we share. It is annoying. I remember saving empties from our multiple vacation spots last December. The maid at the Polynesian Hotel at DisneyWorld threw out a bit of the stash I had hiding in the corner of the room in a disposable bag. She must have looked inside and saw nothing but trash. That was our last stay that trip, so she got a nice chunk of it.
Oh no! I had this happen a few months ago so I started keeping them in my cubie system, in one of the square inserts. This is working much better because they're hidden and no one will throw them out on me.
I don't post in this thread because I hate saving up empty bottles & packets, but I always read it because I love the little reviews that you all do. Anyway, because of that, now any time I finish *anything* I get all excited. This morning while making lunches it was a bag of baby carrots and a bag of pretzels. I felt so triumphant .
Here are my December empties!
Lush- Finished a bathbomb (I forget which one), bubble bar (Dorothy? Over the rainbow?) and bath melt (mango). Will definitely repurchase the mango bath melt.
Excedrin intensive repair hand cream- I'm on my second tube now. It saves my hands during the winter!
Boscia detoxifying black cleanser- I really enjoyed this! I have several travel size backups in my stash. The warm sensation when putting it on my face is really nice.
Caudalie gentle cleansing milk- enjoyed it but I have other face cleansers to get through before I purchase anything. This was very gentle and I enjoyed it.
Klorane dry shampoo with oat milk- This was my first time trying dry shampoo. Once I started using dry shampoo I found my curly hair became healthy. I enjoyed this but am going to try others.
Tony Moly aloe face mask sheet- I have a love / hate relationship with sheet masks. I thought this one was very wet and soothed my skin. But my face must be small because this mask was huge on me.
Will not repurchase:
PTR Blemish Buffing Beads- used it primary during summer months after my spin classes. Seemed to work, but I went through it quickly.
OH Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser- I thought this smelled like nail polish remover. I only used it once and dumped it because I couldn't stand the smell.
Buxom lip cream in Dolly- It made my lips go numb all day and I did not like that sensation!
Josie Maran mascara- I like bold lashes and this did not give me the volume and length I desired. Would be good for someone who likes very natural looking lashes.
Sephora Rose sleeping mask- enjoyed the rose scent, but did not give me a lot of moisture. It says it is 1x use, but I was able to get a few uses out of it!
OH grease relief cleansing cloths- I thought these cloths were really dry and didn't do much for me after workouts.
Just a few deluxe size empties this month:
Glamglow thirstymud: Love! I love the scent of it, and it feels really calming on my dry winter skin.
Glamglow Youthmud Daily Exfoliating Cleanser: It was nice but I probably won't spend that much on a cleanser.
Shaveworks Pearl Souffle shave cream: also liked, but I find the EOS shave cream to be just as nice.
Ojon rareblend deep conditioner: smelled great, and it didn't weigh my hair down. Would repurchase, but I'm usually a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner kinda girl.
Wen Sixthirteen Ultra nourishing cleansing conditioner- my cousin gave this to me, Wen products generally don't work for my hair and this was no different. It just felt icky and I don't think it washed out completely no matter how long I rinsed for. Made my hair look greasy.