Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Wow.  Incredibly detailed reviews, as always.  And it sounds like you have found your HG lip balm which is awesome!  Favorite lip balm of all time is high praise!!!

Now, I just need to find a place where I can still get a good deal now that my preferred retailer is closing.

The dermadoctor doesn't really smell good even when it's new.  I do like how moisturizing it us though.  

And ouch!  It sounds as though you may have an allergy to something in that lip balm.  That happened  when I used the Tarte lipsurgence pencils.  I'm not sure which ingredient it is, but maybe I will investigate further cause I'll be getting one in my August  ipsy bag.  

I definitely will not try it again, so I will never know the difference. 

It's certainly possible. I've had spilt lips before, but never while wearing a lip balm. Very odd.

Could you describe your experience (smell, effectiveness) of the Dermadoctor shrinking beauty, please.

When you're talking about the Sunday Riley Good Genes, do you mean it smells like veggies?

I've been interested in both of those products, and I like your thorough reviews:)

Copying and pasting the review for that below, but I did not mention scent in the review so I will add that here. It did not have much of a scent that I can recall. I never applied it anywhere remotely near my nose though, so it could have one. I only used it on my thighs and bottom. 

DERMADoctor Shrinking Beauty– I never would have purchased this, because I’ve read cellulite is fat underneath the skin. The fat looks bumpy because it pushes against connective tissue. Creams cannot target cellulite. This sample came inside the Sephora Summer Crushes kit I bought to try other products. Although I thought this would be a total waste, I decided to try it. It seems crazy, but it worked every time. My skin looked less dimpled when I used it. It was a magical cream that I did not understand or even believe. How does it work? Is it a trick?

Since I cannot seem to get rid of my dimples naturally and am not yet willing to try surgery, I will gladly use this in the future. The effects do wash away as the product wears off, so it sadly will not work for improving cellulite appearance when you’re swimming. Yes, I tried. The pool water washed away the effects of my magic cream. I am still on the lookout for something strong enough to hide it for swimsuits and will let you know if I find it. Unfortunately, I have cellulite no matter how fit I am, so losing weight will not help.

The Sunday Riley does not just smell like veggies. It smells like a juice bar that serves greens. Like Wheatgrass in a blender. It is not a pleasant smell, so I have a hard time drinking my greens. I can eat them in the Greens Plus Bars at Whole Foods, but I prefer the ones coated in dark chocolate. 

Thank you for the heads up on the smell of the Sunday Riley. I will probably only try it if I come across a sample packet. It's supposed to be gluten free and it seems like it gets a lot of hype, so I feel like I need to check it out.

I had thought about trying the Dermadoctor shrinking beauty for body skin that maybe could be tightened with the cream, but this doesn't really seem like the answer for that. Your review seems pretty spot on with the other reviews I've seen for it.

Thank you for responding!

edit: I didn't think to mention before, I think I've seen where a combination of heat and massaging areas with cellulite is supposed to help. I saw something on tv years ago about it. I could be wrong though.

as usual i finished a crap ton of stuff...and those will be up soon...but this baby...he needed his own post...the too faced natural eyes paletteScreen Shot 2016-08-05 at 9.55.36 PM.png

Woah.  Crazy impressive!

I wish I could heart this more than once. #goals

Woah.  Good job on that empty palette.

This pleases me. Good job!!!

WOW! Thats unbelievable! Good for you. 

*takes bow* i've become almost obsessed with finishing stuff at this point!!! i'm doing like 5 different project pans!

This only happens to me if I drop it!  Well done!

WHOA.

Omg!!!!!   I bow down to your panning awesomeness!!!!  And here I was all excited I just finished another lip gloss. 

Awesome. You are doing so well this year.

WOW! This is amazing! Well done, @sparklekai!

Wow! Impressive! I've managed to finish half a palette but never an entire one 🙂 

Wow! This is sooooo impressive. What an accomplishment! 

I haven't even worn any eyeshadow for 3 months out of sheer laziness but now you've inspired me. 

8,134 Replies
testing