Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I'm interested in the Sephora Foot Masks.  I love the idea of them. I used the Karuna ones which made my feet soft for that day but there wasn't much of a lasting effect.

The effect doesn't last with the Sephora ones either, but I still find it's moisturizing enough that it makes my feet a little less craked/dry even after 2-3 days.

Some of my empties from earlier this year. A lot of these were bought ~2 years ago. Actively panning has helped me a lot with impulse purchasing! 

UoFdY2Y.jpgUAMluAt.jpgKVjQu7f.jpg

kudos on using a whole blush it takes me a  long while to hit pan on any full size product like blush 🙂

Looks great!  How many months is this?  

Great work!  I bow down to you on those empty pans and used up nail polish.  (My polishes and top coats always seem to go bad before I can finish them.)  I definitely feel you on having some seriously old stuff in your stash.  I have some things I just need to toss but sometimes it's hard to do so (even though I know I don't like them/like other things in my stash better so it's unlikely I'll ever finish them).

Awesome empties! Impressed with your chapstick and lipstick completion. Looks like you get every last drop.

This thread has really motivated me to use up products instead of using 75% of it and just looking at it and not wanting to finish it off.  Can anyone else relate to this?  

Here are the empties for the past couple of months.

13696786_285388065187820_948068160_n.jpg13724535_1736181553298457_1816936622_n.jpg

I had to throw in the gelato, since it was sooo good.

I am the poster child for using 75 percent and moving on to something new, so I feel your pain.😂 this thread has motivated me and I hope to post many empties in next couple of weeks. Thanks BTers.

Yes.  I can definitely relate to what you said about, "This thread has really motivated me to use up products instead of using 75% of it and just looking at it and not wanting to finish it off."  It's made me better about not having so many multiples of the same type of product open at one time.  It's also made me stop just hoarding samples and actually start using them.

Absolutely the same for me!!  I am soo glad we have this thread.   I will be continuing to look here and display my empties.  I want to use those samples/products up completely instead of like what you said, "Use up 75% and just look at it not wanting to finish it off."

I love that you put the Gelato container in there! 😄 It is my favorite.

I didn't even notice that at first.  Awesome!

Same!  I am sooo glad they came out with it!

Nice job!  And I hear you on throwing out some super old stuff. I think I may need to do that soon.

image.jpgimage.jpeg

My hotel empties: 

image.jpeg

I'm too lazy to write this out on my phone but July empties were good. I'm going to focus on using up more this month, I'm possibly moving to another state and will NOT take trash across state borders! I refuse too! 😄

LOL @ taking trash across state borders.  I can definitely understand that.  Looks like great empties and especially a lot of perfume sample empties!  I especially love that you're using what appear to be empty candle containers to store things.  Smart!

I love the scent of those C.O. Bigelow products. I stayed at the Cosmopolitan five times when I was pregnant with my youngest and could not get enough of that scent. 

Congrats on the potential move. I hope it goes smoothly. 

Oh man.  I can't imagine being in Vegas when pregnant!  Seems like everyone would be drunk except me.

Well, I never drink even when I am not pregnant, so most drunk people do not bother me. 

IMG_6913.jpg

1st empties post! Was going to try to save for longer but not much extra space for "trash" in my little apartment, so this is for the first of August (which makes me wonder how much trash I'm producing... yikes!)

Loves/repurchases:

Ole Henriksen truth serum: been using for 6 years. Light, easy, not sticky and layers well to boost with other products. 

Kenra hairspray: I like the varying hold choices, some of the heavy holds can get that slicked look if sprayed heavily though.

Living proof PHD split end mender: LOVE. was super skeptical but wow what a difference. Many say it takes them to a fresh cut look and I wouldn't go quite that far, but with heat damaged colored hair still a huge difference! Went and bought a full size the same day I opened the sample. 

Ulta dual tipped applicators: love these because there isn't a lot of loose cotton and there is a precise end and flat. the flat end works great for my mario badescu drying lotion

tarte clean slate flawless brightening primer: Tossing bc it's so old. I like this and use it on and off. Not sure i would have bought another full price but picked on up discounted friends and family 

Sephora foot masks: I won't ever stop raving about these. Easy to use, I use after using my clarisonic pedi attachment and see good results for 4-5 days. 

DDG Alpha beta: I really like these and see great results, but use sparingly bc of price point.

Like but wouldn't buy (unless on sale maybe?)

MUFE step 1 smoothing primer: went on smooth and wore well.

Brazilian bum bum: smells great

**bleep** and fab detox blend lotion: like it, good light moisture for summer. smells wonderful, not artificial. Got on clearance at target, would repurchase on clearance again

Nope:

Ole henriksen truth creme advanced hydration: been a sheer transformation user for years. got this on "too good to pass" sale and should have just passed. No more hydration than others. My faded dark spots have come back.. Still about 1/4 jar left but I can't take it anymore, I notice a huge difference when i use ST at work for 24 hours.

Ole henriksen ultimate lift firming serum: no changes

smashbox studio skin foundation: piled up in my creases

dr brandt needles no more: saw no changes, love the filler mask but this is a no go

estee edit pore stick: the SA gave this rave reviews. I saw nothing.. Maybe it was something to do with the sample vs the stick application, but I'm not paying $28 to find out

Sephora linghazi sleep mask: anti aging mask, woke up with huge smile lines, which usually aren't just visible when I wake up. So, yeah, this is the anti-anti-aging mask on me..

8,134 Replies
testing