Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

This thread has REALLY made me start going through all of the beauty products I've been hoarding.  It feels so good to finish something!  Here are my empties for the month of May.

Loves:

Spoiler
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer:  Love this stuff.  I love the way it makes my skin feel so silky after applying it.
Derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub:  This made my skin look and feel amazing!
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat:  I always come back to this stuff.  It dries so quick and so shiny!
Davines Ol Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion:  I got this as a sample in a Birchbox and fell in love.  It makes my hair super smooth and smells amazing!  I bought a full size bottle of it already!
Whish Shave Cream:  This smelled so amazing (blueberry scent) and left my skin so soft!
Oscar Blandi At Home Salon Glaze:  This made my hair feel very silky (which usually isn't the case!)
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Patina:  The color looks good on just about anyone!  I got this sample size in a pack of 6 around the holidays and my friend bought me a full size for my bday (it's her favorite too).
GlamGlow Super Mud:  I just loved the way my skin looked after using this. 
e.l.f. High Definition Powder:  I use this stuff every day.  And it's so cheap!
BBW body lotion - Cool Amazon Rain:  I really like BBW lotion and this scent was nice.
Real Chemistry 3 Minute Peel Body:  I used this on my arms (it would take so long to do your entire body!) and I really noticed a difference!

Spoiler
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser:  It smelled nice, but I don't know if it really exfoliated.
Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield:  I liked it and I liked that it had SPF, but I don't know if I LOVED it.
Stila Foundation (don't remember which one now...it came with an Ulta GWP) - I don't really remember much about this other than it was a decent foundation
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Body Wash:  smelled yummy, average body wash to me.
Sonia Kashuk Pink Innocencia Body Polish - I actually got this on clearance a while ago and just recently used it.  It smelled nice, but I've used better body scrubs.
Benefit Porefessional:  Liked it, but I like other primers better.
Alterna Caviar shampoo and conditioner:  I liked this better than I thought I would.  I have very dry hair and this conditioner seemed to help with that.
Caudalie Devine Oil - I used this on my body (you can use it on your face and hair too) and liked how it absorbed quickly.
Tocca Body Scrub - Giulietta - I loved how this smelled and it was a decent body scrub.
Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo:  Not my favorite dry shampoo, but certainly not my least favorite either!
Vasanti Brighten Up Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator:  Leaves my skin feeling nice. 

Meh:

Spoiler
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer:  I'm 30 and am starting to get fine lines on my face that I would like to start correcting now rather than later.  This smelled nice and didn't irritate my skin, but I don't think it really did anything for the fine lines!
MTJ High Definition Mascara - Meh.  Didn't really do much.
Cargo Texaslash Mascara - Name is misleading.  It really didn't add volume to my eyelashes!

My "mini" May empties 

Loved

Liked

Nope

What did you think of Good Genes? Does it work any better when you have more time with it (thanks to the bigger bottle).

Nice job!  And I hear you on throwing out some super old stuff. I think I may need to do that soon.

I agree. Other than deals and promos, this is by far my favorite thread. I like sharing, but I also like reading how it went for everyone else. I tend to skip over posts without pictures, but I will stop and read if I see a list (if you want to share thoughts sans pictures).

I agree.  For me it's sort of like pictures or it didn't happen.  If I don't document it all I tend to forget what I've actually used.

If anyone has empty travel size tata harper bottles and aren't going to keep them I'd love them!

Loves

Strongly disliked

It's been a while since I've posted on this thread. Every month I take a picture of my empties and every month I struggle with getting BT to upload my pictures... Smiley Happy

So I'll just write them out instead.

September/October

Loves

Spoiler
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment
Cover|Fx Illuminating Setting Powder in 01 Light
simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes
Chanel Le Blanc de chanel multi-use illuminating base
Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47
Harvey Prince Eau so Divine Parfum

Spoiler