Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@eshoeUnidentified

Yes yes yes! It is simply magnificent! I'm using Clinique High Impact right now, and while it's perfectly fine, it is decidedly less impactful than LG was 😋 I never would have thought that two different bristles would make such a difference, but dang, nice length AND volume, all in one. Boss indeed 😁

This is about 6 weeks of empties for me. I'm working on a lot of new-ish full size things these days so I'm not generating as much trash, which has been a goal of mine.

PhotoGrid_1542588488061.png

RE: Re: Empties

Love anything from Dr. Teal’s esp when they go on sale for B1G1

Small group this week.  Taken in my hotel room this morning.  Love the smell of all of these products (all L'Occitane).  The soap is quite moisturizing but the shampoo is very drying and unfortunately the conditioner doesn't correct that issue.

empties 1119.JPG

Empties

Forgot the hum, then forgot the soap & glory🤣 anyways....my trash for the week!

@elise222 good to know. I have to keep that in mind. Glad...

@elise222 good to know. I have to keep that in mind. Glad you found something that works for you!🐑

Hi @sonnydee,

I just started using the HUM NUTRITION - Beauty zzZz Sleep Supplementand I am loving them! I am starting the HUM NUTRITION - Collagen Love Skin Firming Supplementin December! 

Best,
Rebecca 

How are the HUM Beauty Zzz ? Do they help you fall asleep fast? I’m having major sleep problems...

@sonnydee ! 

I was having insomnia issues due to a medication I'm on and my doctor suggested Magnesium as an alternate option to Melatonin. I've been taking magnesium and using Lush's sleepy lotion and they seem to be really helping me!

yes they do settle your thoughts & will help you relax so...

yes they do settle your thoughts & will help you relax so that you can fall asleep. (but melatonin does that) They were no match for my insomnia (I've had trouble since I was a kid) I may buy them again. I found these don't give me a melatonin headache like some do. but no, they were not my fix-all. @keana1. if you have occasional sleeplessness they should be great for you!

Re: yes they do settle your thoughts & will help you relax so...

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question @sonnydee ! I guess they won’t help me much! 😔 

October and November empties: LovesLovesMehMehLovesLoves

I loved that little AmorePacific enzyme peel sample as well! When I first opened it, I was skeptical. But I love how it feels and makes my skin feel.

@elise222 I agree with you! It took me a little while to get used to the AMOREPACIFIC - Treatment Enzyme Peel but now I love it! My skin feels amazing after! 

Best,

Rebecca 

@keana1 What great empties! I am sure your skin looks great after all these good empties. 

Best,

Rebecca 

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! 😉

Weekly trash.

LovesEE8BB3F9-5815-4CF3-BF66-44A5403D6837.jpeg

Spoiler
Wow this was a great week for sheet masks. Love the Biossance Peptide Eye Gel, most similar product to C-Tango I’ve tried. The Polatam mask has a scent similar to May Coop Raw Activator if that’s your thing; I loved it and it goes on my list to repurchase when I start running low.

Good8CC52C0B-DD41-4F95-B4E4-379EE4D40D05.jpeg

Spoiler
The Shiseido would be a love if it weren’t so pricey! Everything here I would repurchase, just not in a hurry to do so.

Okay, so-so

90AD103B-3992-4F1C-A46B-049EED71B92C.jpeg

Spoiler
These were ok. None were exceptional, though I wouldn’t be terribly opposed to using them again if they were free 😆. The Ulta Lip Oil was part of their first quarter b-day gift this year. Anytime I had a GWP promo and they were out, they gave me a set. I had five, ha!

No thank you8C969D39-6FBC-4F9C-888E-8BB994B5CFD6.jpeg

Spoiler
I rarely come across a product I absolutely cannot agree with, but this one was really frustrating. I tried using it multiple ways, under/over different products, with the same results every time: a very tacky face that wouldn’t dry down, even after half a day, and peeling, pilling makeup on top. I am tossing this, it’s too bad, as it’s nice to have a backup day moisturizer. It was part of the Skin Wonderland Set.

Hi @eshoe,

Loving all the sheet mask. I try to do a sheet mask at least 3 times a week. I will have to try some of these!

Best,

Rebecca 

It’s a fun hobby, for sure @RebeccaBT😉

I forgot to tell you that I tried the AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel last night @eshoe and I love it! It’s so gentle, it doesn’t irritate at all ! ❤️ 

I'm so happy to hear you liked it, @keana1! It does feel so gentle, no wonder I thought I could use it every day 😉 The scent is amazing.

8,140 Replies
testing