Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@sonnydee so my reason for not liking the Too Faced melt is going to be a bit odd but, basically I carry this particular bacteria in my eyes (I have to use an anti-bacterial on my eyes every night to help keep the population in check) and there are some products I find that help stimulate that growth, which is bad. So the mascara meltoff works fine for removing mascara, but for me it basically acted as like a culture for this bacteria breeding. The first few days of a new bottle would be fine, but then using it would start to cause an overgrowth and my eyes would get itchy and red. So like I said, a bit odd and definitely very personalized issue with it xD
As for the Biobelle masks, the After Party I probably would have put up in loves but I was running out of room in the pic, and I did only get to try it once. I have some more to try again though, but it really helped calm and soothe my skin when it was going through a major irritation. The Glam I don't know about because I'm not actually the one who used it, we did masks together and they chose that one. They liked it though, said it was very refreshing when it came off and their skin felt really soft

Yea @KaitTheKatfish that's understandable. One day, I couldn't get my mascara off, if my life depended on it. I used a sample of this & it took it all off! I was so impressed! I'm sad for you. I think I would have to get a bottle & get those disposable wands to use- when I'm desperate ya know. 

@sonnydee Ooh, that might be an option with the disposable wands but I think it was growing in the product itself, also I have one of those "as little waste as possible" preferences so using new wands all the time would bother me. What I use to get my mascara off is Farmacy's Green Clean makeup remover, it takes everyyyything off and you need so little of it, and then I wipe it all away with a makeup eraser and voila! c:

Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

It smells just like green sorbert, to me. I love that stuff! @KaitTheKatfish

@KaitTheKatfish I love the Hum gummies. They taste delicious and keep my hair healthy. I'm also a sucker for beautifully packaged sheet masks. 

<3333

@PenelopeBT  I liked them too! Just in a house with 3 women they ran out really fast xD I would like to try more though! It's encouraging to hear you're seeing results from them c:

I am all with you on the undecideds, @KaitTheKatfish.

RE: Empties

Got sooo off track trying to save monthly empties and only posting 1xmonth that I had a drawer full of several months worth of empties, got totally confused by the mess, threw it all out, and decided to post things as I am finishing with them!!! Wayyy less confusing for moi! So I am totally sad about the Ole Henriksen walnut scrub finishing. This was by far my favorite scrub I have ever used! Buying again, ASAP!! The Foodaholic mask was great, but not mind-blowing. It did the job, my skin is hydrated and back on track after a crazy holiday party weekend...it begins! It smelled nice, but wasn’t thrilled about the fit of it. The sheet was super thick cotton and the serum was not drippy, which made it easy to wear and still got some light paperwork done. But the mouthhole was awkward so I couldn’t talk the entire time it was on.

Re: RE: Empties

OH walnut scrub is definitely the best I’ve used too @KrishAtl!

Re: RE: Empties

The Ole Henriksen walnut scrub is one of my favorites too @KrishAtl. Everytime I am lucky to find one at TJMaxx or Marshalls, I stock up. 

I finished practically nothing this month but I'm posting anyway 🙂 All of these are loves except the foot mask.

IMG_0801.JPG

The Too Cool For School is a favorite, but I'm beginning to see that it doesn't have the same effect on my skin it once did (my skin has changed in the past 1-2 years) The Algenist is a new love, and I have 2 full size on hand now. It's very rare that I can find a serum to use in the a.m. without my skin feeling gross all day, so I'm glad I finally tried my sample. The Snow Fairy is an essential that I stock up on every year. You just slap it on in the shower, rinse and go. It's so quick and actually moisturizes, I don't think I can live without it. The foot mask was just ok. I like the lotion in it, just not the delivery system (stiff plastic bag)

November EmptiesIMG_0485.jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases
- Ariul 7 Days Aloe Mask
- A'Pieu Banana Milk One-Pack
- SooAE Juicy Mango Glow Mask
- The Creme Shop Honey Lavender Fusion Sheet Mask
- Mamonde Narcissus Flower Lab Essence Mask
- Mamonde Rose Flower Lab Essence Mask
- Too Cool For School Coconut Ceramide Mask

IMG_0469.jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases continued
- Yes to Shower Cocktail Body Wash - Revitalizing
- Simple Micellar Cleansing Wipes
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
- Sunday Riley Good Genes
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying clay mask
- Fizz & Bubble Rainbow Sherbet Lip Scrub

IMG_0472.jpg

Spoiler
Products I would repurchase
- Goodal Ginseng Infused Honey Mild Sheet Mask
- Trader Joe's Rich Hydrating Face Sheet Mask
- Mamonde Calendula Flower Lab Essence Mask
- Mamonde Pomegranate Flower Lab Essence Mask
- Missha Super Aqua Oxygen Micro Visible Deep Cleanser
- Trader Joe's Lemongrass Coconut Body Oil (I've already repurchased)
- E Nature Moringa Cleansing Balm
- Sephora Watermelon Cleansing Wipes (I usually buy the coconut wipes)
- Algenist Power Advanced Wrinkle Fighter 360 Eye Serum

IMG_0476.jpg

Spoiler
Just Ok
- Kocostar Kiwi Slice Mask Sheet
- Mamonde Camellia Flower Lab Essence Mask
- Sephora Coconut Face Mask
- Leaders Labotica Transforming Liquid Foil Mask
- Origins Cleansing Makeup Removing Jelly

@MoniDJ I purchased that Mamonde set as well, glad you liked most of them! Also that Leaders Foil Mask. It seemed to make my skin brighter, but the whole stress of peeling off stuff from my skin make it something I wouldn’t repurchase, either.

@eshoe The Leader's mask isn't bad at all, I'm just not a big fan of peel-off masks. I don't know why I bought it in the first place.

Nov Love.jpg

Pretty Happy to get through some full sized items.

Love-
BBW Blue Waters Shower Gel
Marshmallow Body Scrub
Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream

nov ok.jpg

Like/OK-
Jack Black Double Header
GlamGlow Glowstarter
Mad et Len Fuego Flores
Sephora Eye Wipe
Gardner's Hand Healer
Benefit Gimme Brow

nov no.jpg

Hate-
Swisspers Rounds
bioBELLE Happy Hour Mask
Dr. Andrew WEIL Mushroom Relief
Marc Jacobs Noir Mascara

No Opinion-
Ouai Shampoo and Conditioner

Bonus picture of Apollo helping me:

47345187_2307674535970447_2854193110370484224_n.jpg

@Samtian Love the packaging for that wine mask and Apollo seems to love the camera.

<3333

@PenelopeBT I love the packaging as well. Yes Apollo loves the camera lol. 

Anonymous Insider

Such a bummer to hear you hate the Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion 6.7...@Samtian...

It actually helped with redness and I stocked up last week on Origins. 

@Anonymous Since it was just a foil I didn't get to try much. It was mostly the packaging, I was expecting a lotion not an oil so it made a huge mess.

Anonymous Insider

I see! It's a toner, definitely not lotion/moisturizer like it said

Green hearts are things part of my normal routine already, yellow I liked but wouldn’t buy because I like other items better, and red x’s I wouldn’t buy. Am I the only person who has never found a single Boscia item they liked at all?  The Burt’s Bee’s foot cream was so sticky. Worked Ok but it was like fooling half dried out honey on my feet and super greasy and sticky.Green hearts are things part of my normal routine already, yellow I liked but wouldn’t buy because I like other items better, and red x’s I wouldn’t buy. Am I the only person who has never found a single Boscia item they liked at all? The Burt’s Bee’s foot cream was so sticky. Worked Ok but it was like fooling half dried out honey on my feet and super greasy and sticky.

Liked this, but others work much better.Liked this, but others work much better.

This was the last of the vacation sample/foil use up.  Of course I arrived home to my Black Friday online shopping boxes which negated every everything I used up while I was away.  

8,134 Replies
testing