Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

LovesLoves

Okay/mehOkay/meh

LikesLikes

@jen81 I just ordered the Patchology peel masks and can't wait to try them!  I just recently "discovered" Patcholoy and so far I'm pretty impressed.

RE: Re: Empties

@jen81, I kinda feel the same way about the Becca primer. I tried it tonight under the Velvet Blur Primer, with a BeautyBlender instead of A brush for my foundation. It was nice, but I just keep scratching my head at what this is adding except for time. It’s so pretty, I want to love it!

A little late posting but here are my May and June empties.No dislikes the last 2 months:)
Loves
IMG_6881[1].JPG

IMG_6883[1].JPG

Weekly trash upload 😎

9959C1DE-B52D-45AE-BF5C-9A26EE1DD345.jpegWould repurchaseWould repurchaseNopeNope

I could never get the Sephora makeup remover to get all my non-waterproof mascara off... so that’s a no. Also, I haven’t technically finished the LP, but I have decanted the rest (maybe 6oz each) into smaller bottles in my shower. I’ve gone through probably 3 sets of these big bottles but I’m really interested in the new Olaplex shampoo. If it’s released soon I might give it a go instead. 

I love love love that LP shampoo! I've gotten the smaller size before but I'm hesitant to purchase the big one because of the price tag. Do you know how long it took you to go through the bottles of shampoo and conditioner? If they last for a long time then I could potentially justify spending $59 on one bottle of shampoo. Thanks!

@scott1201 You finished shampoo and conditioner at the same time??? That deserves a medal! 

Hah! I also use a deep conditioning mask at least 1x a week, so that probably helped even it out 😉 @CC3616

Great job on the Living Proof litres, @scott1201!

Empties

June empties. Loves: Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream, Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Hair Mask and both Shea Moisture products. Product staples: Sephora Micellar Water, Sally InstaDry. Cutex Ultra powerful nail remover and Vaseline cocoa butter petroleum jelly. Product suprises: Tony Moly Red Wine Mask, Alba Botanica pore-texting papaya enzyme, Tata Harper Clarifying Mask, Smashbox Primizer and Ulta Beauty Lip Mask. Product disappointments: Boscia Green Tea Mask- notgood for pore issues. Miami 'Namiste By the Pool' nail polish- loves the color, but the smell is horrific. OPI 'Ya'll Come Back Ya Hear?' Beautiful orange color, but streaks and too thin of a formula. 4 layers and still not opaque. They weren't true empties, but going into the recycle bin.

@IndyQT317 Wow, impressive stash!

👍second on the stinky deco Miami. Some of their colors d...

👍second on the stinky deco Miami. Some of their colors do stink more than others @IndyQT317

@IndyQT317 You’ve been quite busy lately! So many empties, nice work!

Impressive, @IndyQT317!

@IndyQT317 Holy moly, that’s impressive! 🙌👀 Looks like you’ve been busy! Great job getting through products!! I see quite I few favorites in there! 👍

Empties

A few empties. This doesn't include the 10-13 foil samples that I used up on vacation. (I just threw the foils away as I used them up): 1) Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel pads. - already have a replacement box. My teenager and I both use them, so I buy them on sale. For instance, I purchased my replacement at Lovely Skin during the July 4 25% off sale. 2) Bumble and Bumble BB curl style gel - ok, but not great. It is too heavy for my hair. I had to force myself to finish it. 3) Koh Gen Do Macro Vintage Essense Mask - High quality Hyaluronic Acid sheet mask BUT it has a lot of preservatives high on the ingredient list. So I liked it but don't plan to repurchase.

@curlychiquita Great job! The DDG Alpha Beta peels have become a holy grail product for me! Glad to see you like them too!! 👌

Finished another little bag of trash: 😉

1024F84F-993A-4DCD-83B1-CF1FDC0526E4.jpeg

Spoiler

• The Garnier Moisture Bomb was a good mask for the price! -just not the best I’ve ever tried.

• The Eyeko Eyeliner is fine, it just doesn’t dry as quick as I’d like- I feel like I can find something better

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: I’ve went back and forth between loving and liking this and have settled with “like.”

Its got a great creamy and blendable consistency, but seems to settle in my fine lines quite a bit and also doesn’t seem to have the lasting power that some others have had. Still searching for that perfect one.

@Shosh85 I wanted to order the coconut ceramide mask since your reviews about this mask sound great but it’s OOS 😢

@keana1 Did you check Sephora? I just checked and they are in stock! I’m thinking of buying a couple more! 👌😉

@Shosh85 It’s OOS on the Canadian website....😢

8,134 Replies
testing