Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Wow that's incredible! Really makes me want to amp up my game and finish the 50 half finished bottles and jars I have everywhere...

...summer empties? 😳 that’s like 5 years worth of goods for me, @sarahshter! Don’t know if I should congratulate you or gently suggest slowing down😂

@sarahshter  That's a lot of empties, inspiration 🙂

Image result for whoa gif

Anonymous Insider

My empties for August. Quite a few this month.

🙂 : Loved it and will repurchase.

😕 : It was ok. I wished it worked better for my skin.

☹️ : Did not work out for me.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

@jredknapp Just curious why you didn't like the vs masks-...

@Anonymous Just curious why you didn't like the vs masks-lavender & green tea? I just used the lavender, liked the smell & fit but wasn't crazy about the jelly that was impossible to rub in & got everywhere! It's like the inside of a ice pack bag 😒
Anonymous Insider

Re: @jredknapp Just curious why you didn't like the vs masks-...

@sonnydee Yes! They were messy as heck, weren’t they?! Both the masks were literally disintegrating while I was putting it on my face! Funny that you said that it was like the insides of an ice pack bag because that was exactly what I thought too! What made me really dislike them was that there was an ingredient in the masks that triggered my rosacea. My skin was all red when I took the masks off which defeated the point of a calming mask.

Love the smiley faces @Anonymous wish I could figure that out! 

Anonymous Insider

If you’re using the iPhone, on the photo itself, you can click edit and there is a markup button. You can then add a text where you can add the smiley faces. Hope that helps! 😀

I am with you on the OH eye gel, I decluttered mine after a couple of uses, @Anonymous. Very surprised about the DE-was it too heavy for your skin?

Anonymous Insider

I know! I was surprise too about the Ole Henriksen eye gel. I usually love his products. It just didn't do much at all to my under eyes. The DE was not bad but I did not love it. I actually felt it was not moisturizing enough for me. My skin didn't feel parched but I felt like something was missing.

Hi @jredknapp,

Great empties! I love the OLEHENRIKSEN - Nurture Me™ Moisturizing Crème, not only does it smell amazing and Delicious. I've found that it really sinks into my skin adding additional moisture! 🙂

Warmest regards,

Helen

Anonymous Insider

Thanks Helen! Ole Henriksen Nurture me is one of my HGs! I keep going back to it even if I venture to try something else. It does give my dry skin just enough moisture plus it calms my rosacea down.

RE: Empties

August Haircare empties! The Briogeo hair mask and Amika the Kure shampoo/conditioner are game changers and immediately went on my repurchase list! Dry shampoo is always a staple for me, but I currently have 10 bottles of various dry shampoos in stock, so no repurchases yet!!! This is a good one, though! Rest wasn’t that impressive, for me...

August empties!! I love the smashbox mascara for everyday looks very natural. For the perfume samples i really enjoyed the nest indigo and my husband loves it too. Both cleansers are my favourite they do an amazing job! I use the FAB cleanser in the shower and the origins day and night.

Nah- hate he smell of the LP, bare minerals is okay just don’t wear bronzer very often, LM is too dark for meNah- hate he smell of the LP, bare minerals is okay just don’t wear bronzer very often, LM is too dark for me

Loves- Lancôme genifique is amazing, BTS is great but I also like th drugstore dupe lash paradise, have backups of all of these !Loves- Lancôme genifique is amazing, BTS is great but I also like th drugstore dupe lash paradise, have backups of all of these !

LikesLikes

Hi @jen81,

Sooo many empties! Great job :O. I love the DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream and Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL they are my must haves when I feel that I'm running low. The Cicapair does such an amazing job at covering my redness and evening my skin-tone!

Warmest regards,

Helen

Luckily I have deluxe samples of both these in my stash @HelenBT !

Sheet mask and face mask empties from August! The only one that was truly not that amazing were the Wander Beauty eye masks. I had such high hopes! The I’m Sorry for My Skin and the Meg. Two Step Jelly Mask are game changers! As well as the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask and the Origins Drink Up Intensive overnight Mask. They are definitely Holy Grail items! Others are all just dang good daily masks!

Re: RE: Empties

@KrishAtl I have those Dermal masks sitting in my Amazon cart...glad to hear you liked them!

Dermal masks are the absolute best “everyday “ mask @JenniferOhJenny!!  I buy a pack of the 32 masks on Amazon every other month or so!!  I love them!  You can’t beat the price and they actually do very well for my skin!

Hi @KrishAtl,

Wow, amazing empties! I am a mask junkie myself, always buying new ones,but never using them as frequently as I should be. I love the ORIGINS - Clear Improvement® Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores and ORIGINS - Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst those are amazing for targeting skin needs. I love how many sheet masks empty packets you have. I also have the I'm Sorry For My Skin Sheet Mask, I will need to put that to use! I definitely need to use my sheet masks more. haha.

Warmest regards,

Helen

8,134 Replies
testing