Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

All ❤️All ❤️

@jen81 What did you think of the Fresh eye cream?  I've heard mixed reviews on it but I've thought about trying it out.  

@CookieGirl1 I like how thick and hydrating it is. Good for dry skin.

@jen81 What did you think of the lash serum?  I have one but am a bit afraid to use it. 

@Indy701 I was pretty skeptical at first. My lashes are decent to begin with but I did notice a difference . I’m trying out No 7 lash serum because I don’t want to spend that much if I can help it. Been using for about 2 weeks and so far so good. 

@jen81 Thank you. A serum that close to my eyes freaks me out a bit but I’ll give it a try. 

RE: Empties

2 NARS powders & 1 Too Faced bronzer. How do you guys dispose of things with a mirror? I feel bad for tossing them in the trash, but I have wayyyyy too many.

Empties

20 foils this week but here's my bigger?😉 trash

Empties for the week:

💗42D8CA1C-EE1D-4B03-AFAA-696AFCF6AB69.jpeg

Spoiler
I included the Dr. Teal’s because I never would have tried these without seeing @fieldsofclover's collection on the Show Me Your Collection thread. They are staples now. 

The masks are all good and I would repurchase all of them. The fresh was a gratis and I just tried it for the second time today and love so far. Especially when I need a fast mask! The stila mascara was a sample and what I use for my no-makeup days to give my eyes a little ‘wow’ factor. No primer needed! I plan to repurchase but gave a backlog of DS mascara samples to sort through first.

GoodEB982241-0C32-491E-BC55-30829D483F0A.jpeg

Spoiler
I would use these again, but likely won’t be purchasing as I have sooooo many masks to get to! Love the skyn eye gels but I have about 2 years backups, so definitely don’t need anymore for quite awhile!

NopeD6CDC5C5-5157-43B5-8E6D-8366D76A66B3.jpeg

Spoiler
I love Facetory, but their house brand mask this month was not-so-hot. The tarte broke and there is so much product in the gloss side I can’t get to and it’s too irritating to continue trying.

@eshoe Great job with the empties!  As I was going through my makeup stash today I pulled out that Stila mascara to use for the upcoming week.  I feel the same way.  I have enough deluxe samples to last me a while and probably shouldn't be buying any soon.

It’s a great mascara, @mishanyc! Glad you had one in your stash:) I’ve got a few I’ve never tried so maybe if there is a use-up-your DS December I can put them to the test👍🏼

Weekly (mask) & sample trash 🙃

E987CE63-93E2-49C3-9440-9A680059D11E.jpeg700CAF96-C846-4558-9E6D-3789BCB476C9.jpeg

ok @scott1201, you peaked my curiosity-why didn't you lik...

ok @scott1201, you peaked my curiosity-why didn't you like cheer up skin?

Mostly masks of course😉

❤️ = Love 

👍 = Like

😐 = MehE0F6B31F-195A-4AEE-B15D-B40D69FD5B73.jpeg

👍 The Hyaluronic Acid mask and the Watermelon Slice Masks were both okay, just didn't wow me.

😐 The Sephora Eye mask just didn't seem to do anything for me 🤷‍♀️F52AF26F-509F-4A6E-BFF7-583779CDEAC4.jpeg

👍 The YTTP Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream would be a "love" if it smelled better. It has a very light mushroom kind of smell. Not bad at all just not great. The cream itself is great🍄

👍 The TF Primer is ok. It feels great, has a nice scent and helps hydrate, but it doesn't seem to actually "prime" well. It doesn't really seem to do well at keeping makeup on.

Nice empties @Shosh85

Nice empties @Shosh85

Re: Nice empties @Shosh85

Thank you, @IndyQT317!!! 🤗

A lot of products decided to run out at the same time this month and I’m pretty impressed that the shampoo and conditioner went out at the same time!

Overall thoughts:

Verb Shampoo and Conditioner lasted a good 7 months and were great on my colored, fine hair.

Living Proof Thickening Cream was a repurchase and also works great on my fine hair when I am in need of volume.

Kopari Coconut Balm also lasted a good 7 months and was used by both my bf and myself and got rid of my dry, itchy skin.

Smashbox Primerizer was an AMAZING, hydrating and non-greasy primer for my oily skin throughout the winter and worked well with all foundations I combined it with.

Not pictured: Stila Stay All Day liquid liner x2 (we all know how I feel about this product) ❤️

A6F7DDA3-AFB4-44FF-839A-0C7A10E70065.jpeg

@gonerogueUnidentified

@IndyQT317Unidentified

Jumping on the Primerizer bandwagon; I love that stuff! (...when I remember to use it, lol. Finished off my sample, bought more...and now I forget I have it 🤦)

Hey @gonerouge. The Smashbox Primizer suprised me as well...

Hey @gonerouge. The Smashbox Primizer suprised me as well. I had a deluxe sample a while back. I was sad when I ran out. I planned to buy one for the winter months too.

Time to clear out a batch of empties!IMG_20180916_204543479.jpg

I Dew Care mask is a heck no; the scent is a baffling mix of florals and dirty laundry, and the fit is terrible. Results were fine, but the cons heavily outweigh that. Mad Hippie Vitamin C...really need more than one packet for true results, but it was fine. Found several almost-empty tubes of BBW Shea foot cream and consolidated them into one container this week (love this stuff). Everything else is good!

I have seen a few Mad Hippie products online. Do you reme...

I have seen a few Mad Hippie products online. Do you remember where you received the sample from @RGbrown?
8,134 Replies
testing