Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

a nail polish bottle broke in my makeup bag while I was flying, destroying my favorite bag. It's the blue one you can see in the photo. It got all over everything 😢

Loves:

Clinique even better makeup in alabaster

Marc Jacobs mini lipstick (100 pt one, don't remember the color)

Origins checks and balances

Tarte amazonian clay blush sample in fearless

Buxom lash mascara

Everything else was disappointing or not that great. I tried to use up as much stuff as possible because I just moved to a different country and didn't want to carry all this stuff with me 😊

Oh no!  That's terrible and the kind of thing that would so happen to me so I can definitely relate.  Sorry about your bag.  Have the Buxom mascara on today.  I also really wanted to love checks and balances but for some reason it seems to dry out my skin.

Just into July and I already have more empties than I did in June, very pleased with myselfSmiley Happy

I'm hoping July will be good for me as well!  I had a few maintenance products that each had just a little bit left so I'm hoping to finish them by the end of the month and free up some room in my storage!

I finished many maintenance products last month, and love most of these. The Cutex and Dr.Jart are likes; they haven't moved up to loves quite yet despite many repurchases. 

Nice!  Using up maintenance products always feels good.  Looks like you did a really nice job on these.

July empties

loves:

• Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer in Medium- this matches my self-tanned skin perfectly and love the way it feels on my face. This is my new Holy Grail BB cream. I'll be getting the one in Light for fall and winter.
  • Ponds Origina Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes- love the quilted texture and it got all my makeup off without killing my eyes.
  • Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion- this would be my Holy Grail shadow primer if they didn't have the Anti-Aging version I use.
  • Hair Chemist Coconut Oil Deep Repair Masque- I finally found my Holy Grail hair conditioner in this. My hair is more manageable and less frizzy after using this. I bought the full size tub of this.
  • Bliss Multi-"Face"-eted Clay Mask- this gets my face so clean and gets the gunk out of my pores. 

• Avon Bubble Delight Blushing Kiss Bubble Bath
  • Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer/ Glisten Blush- The blush happens to be my everyday spring and summer blush. The bronzer was pretty good but too warm for contouring.
  • Smashbox lip gloss in Natural- this was part of a set I bought at Beauty Brands a few years ago. The color is a good darker rosy nude.
  • reFresh Dry Shampoo- great scent and very little white residue. I can use this everyday without buildup. Too bad it was on clearance at Sally when I bought it.
  • Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla Pillow Mist- like to use these on my pillow and sheets before going to bed. I like the Lavender Chamomile scent better.
  • Colgate Optic White Toothpaste- it made my teeth a little whiter, but not gleaming white.
  • Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser- got my face very clean.

Hate

• Urban Decay Eden Eyeshadow Primer Potion- this formula was so thick and hard to blend. I'll stick with my Anti-Aging formula.
  • Sephora Express Eye Makeup Remover Wipe- this did not get off all of my eye makeup. 
  • Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream- after a month or so, I still had (and have) dark circles. At this point, it would take a miracle to get rid of my under eye circles.

Great empties!  I don't think I've tried the UD Eden primer yet.  I imagine I must have a sample somewhere from a UD Naked palette somewhere.  The original is usually my go to.

Loves

Nope

Great empties!  Impressive seeing that candle used all the way to the bottom!

4,344 Replies