Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@ather I blame BIC.  I feel like there are a few of us who are enabled by this forum and all the lovely people in it lol

@missjeanie Whooo you are killing it!

Thanks @Samtian !  It's been a real push to try and use what I have.  At least until the sale hit.  Oops. lol

@missjeanie Hahahaha.

Look at you @missjeanie😍 Nice work; go, girl!!! 🙌 

I'm with you on the OGX - I didn't find their products did enough. Now, that Milk moisturizer! 💛 I picked up a DS recently (and I'm being picky on picking up DS or foils at this point), but I really wanted to try it because I've heard good things about it. It makes sense why that's the case. It is wonderfully moisturizing. Unless I find something I like more, I expect to see it in my rotation after the summer. 

@itsfi  I just totally fell for that moisturizer.  I resisted picking up another last week in order to work through a few random ones I have on hand now, but I'll be back for it come fall sale for sure.  I'm so glad you ended up liking it as well.  

Late post of mid-April empties. 

LOVES: All the non-sheet mask items have been repurchased, some time and time again. 💖 I'm holding off on picking up more sheet masks for just a while longer, but each of these are repurchase-worthy, all for how soothing they are and 3 for their moisturizing properties. 😍

4.15.2021 Loves.jpg

LIKES: I would happily use these products again. A few actually border the love - like line, like the Nyakio face oil, Farmacy moisturizer and the Dear, Klairs cream.

4.15.2021 Likes.jpg

OKAY - MEH: These were all fine products, some slightly more so than others in the mix. There are just similar items that I have a preference for.

4.15.2021 Okay - Meh.jpg

NO: Just no.

4.15.2021 No.jpg

Not a bad mid-month showing. I've opened up brand new full size items having gone through this set of products.

@itsfi  Great job!! Jealous you got through so much!!

Thank you @ather! It helped a lot that I just kept to a handful of products in each category and rotated either on an as needed basis or every so often from among the handful of items I pulled aside. 

@itsfi Nice! What is that above the honey & milk?

@Samtian @ather, it's Cocofloss. It's floss infused with coconut oil. I feel like it was available at Sephora for a short period of time, pre-pandemic? There are different flavors/scents - this was mint. There's also passionfruit, coconut, strawberry, cara cara orange, vanilla bean, and dark chocolate. 

@itsfi Oh, cool! 

@itsfi  Oooo sounds interesting!!

@ather, the passion fruit, vanilla bean and dark chocolate scents / flavors are new. I’ve only found them on the cocofloss site. Their stockists seem to carry the original flavors. 

@Samtian  I was wondering the same 😂

@itsfi  That lemon coco candle sounds interesting.  Must feel awesome to crack into some new full sizes after getting so many things used up! Solid showing for a mid-month purge!

@missjeanie, the lemon coco candle was nice - lemony, warm and like baked goods, which I'm all for. 🍋 I think I liked it more in the beginning. It felt like the scent started becoming less and less noticeable as I moved further down the tin. Or, it might have been that the birthday cake 🎂 candle that I was rotating with it outshone it.

It's nice to be using full size products that are from more recent hauls. I'm being a lot more finicky about which DS / foils I open up and how frequently. Most of my samples are of tried-and-true products and all were picked up last year or this year so I shouldn't be running short on time to use them, but I'm being more particular about how many I bring into the rotation. A welcome change thanks to lessons learned with fixing the sheet masks gone wild issue and my skin being very sensitive. 😃

@itsfi  my love of lemony baked goods is likely why that scent sounds so good to me lol.  I also have a love of cake though... so I could see why there could be a competition lol

@missjeanie, well then, it seems to me that we need to find a good lemon cake scented candle. 🍋🎂 I'm up for the challenge. 😉

I'm not mad at this challenge @itsfi ! 

lol @missjeanie! So you're on board? Gotta scope out some lemon cake scented candles! Hey, if we come upon some other yummy scented candle, all part of the challenge, right?! Right! 😂

8,134 Replies
testing