I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Used up minis before I butcher those tubes so I can get every last drop. Muahahahaha!
Clinique liquid soap for oil skin: was my basic for many years but I was so happy to move on.....until my mom called me to tell me she brought me a full size bottle and was so proud she remembers what I like. X.X
Bliss Fabulous moisturizer spf15: I think this might be my fav summer moisturizer.
Koh Gen Do spa gel: very nice, but not hydrating enough and a bit sticky when applied generously.
Koh Gen Do gommage gel: kind of like PTR FirmX, but I like my physical scrubs.
Shiseido spf42: not really a fan. It's very lightweight but separated a bit and comes in a non-squeezable and non-pumpable bottle.
Tokidoki Siberia: yay! First rollerball I finished!
Made some more empties this morning!
nailpolish remover... of course I rebuy all the time just usually different brands from wherever I am when I need it. The blush I had been packracking since middle school... no idea why but it needs to say helllo to my trash can already so I can replace it with more benefit blushes! and the body wash... addicted to most of that whole scent line and have way to many bottles already waiting for me under the bathroom sink.
quickly scrambled around to find some almost gone things and forced myself to use them one last time. Bye bye Dove deodorant,bottle of proactiv toner that has got to be older than I want to remember, Gwen stefani lamb perfume, Huggies baby wipes(i love these things... i get ocd about cleaning my makeup off once a week and these are great for wipe downs of my palettes and work area as well as swatches on my hands!), 2 packets of malibu hard water build up remover, 1 packet of ion hair mineral and styling product build up remover and one bottle of boscia's black mask(3rd bottle this year! i love love love this stuff and have already reordered!)
3 Foil Deluxe Samples First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
And a 28 Count Size. I've already repurchased another big tub. However, the sample ones had turned discolored, so I ended up having to throw them out. It was a sad waste of product.
First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream. This was decent, but I didn't feel like it was any better than a regular body wash.
Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes When I first started using these I loved them. After a while I had a reaction to the regular oil. I was afraid to use these for a while after that. I finally finished them up. I found if I use it too long during wiping my face I do get a slight burning sensation. I mostly just use them if I need a quick wipe down or to remove swatches on my hands.
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil in Be Beautiful and Be Loved. I liked the scent of the Be Loved better (small jar). These moisturize great. I don't think I'll repurchase right now, but possibly in the future. I am not a huge fan of tubs for moisturizer.
Josie Maran Natural Volume Lip Gloss. I really like the formula to Josie Maran's lip gloss. It really moisturizes my lips, but never makes them peel. I wish it was a more opaque color. I may repurchase in the future because it is so nourishing for my lips.
Make Up For Ever Sens'Eyes. I've already repurchased. It is my HG eye makeup remover. Nothing else compares.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. You can probably tell from the bottle how old this one was. The consistency was just gone.
DevaCurl No Poo and One Condition. I really love the DevaCurl system. I've repurchased large bottles of both of these.
Lancome Hypnose Star--ehh I found my lashes would not hold a curl with this.
Lancome Hypnose Doll--again okay, wasn't great for me.
Lancome Definicils--this was probably my favorite of the whole bunch that I used. And I liked the traditional brush.
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes!--I didn't love the formula. It was too dry for me.
Guerlain Maxi-Lash--I liked the results to my lashes and I also surprisingly liked the smell, but I noticed when using this one my lashes were falling out when I removed it. It could have been coincidence, but I don't want to chance it.
MUFE Smokey Extravagant--okay not too impressed. I found the brush really large. Hated that this sample was one time use and thus hard to really test.
* Estee Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Cream - okay, came in a set with the night serum I love. I actually did not use this on my face but on my neck.
* Crest 3D white - seemed to get my teeth whiter at first, but then plateau-ed rather quickly. Will not repurchase.
* Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox bb cream - love, love, love. I have purchased a couple other bb creams to try, but I know I love this one and will go back. Right now I have branched out to mixing bb cream with my foundation.
* Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal mask - I had real high hopes for this, maybe I need to try one more sample (use it for a little longer) before nixing it. I tried it on my T-zone area and I did not really notice any difference in my pores.
* Neutrogena Norwegian formula hand cream - love this! Very cheap (less than four dollars), the fragrance free is better than the original, I have already purchased two full sized tubes.
* Caudalie premier cru eye cream - I purchased the full size before I finished the sample, it was very hydrating (but not too hydrating where I am left with oily under eyes) and though it was very expensive, it has lasted me almost a year, I probably will not repurchase only because I am looking for bigger and better improvements in my eye area.
* Opti-Free Replenish solution - free from eye doctor, geez the solutions are so expensive nowadays!
* Simple eye makeup remover - seemed to irritate my eyes, still looking for the perfect eye makeup remover
* Mary Kay Timewise age fighting eye cream - okay, just trying to get through samples I have accumulated.
* Whish deoderant swipe - got in my birchbox, it is a neat idea, the scent has a fresh flowery smell, it actually worked in keeping me dry on a hot day, and I guess you pay for convenience, right now I can not afford convenience for my arm pits!
* LA Fresh Instant body smoother wet wipe - I liked this, it is like a refresher on a day (or time) when you get a little sweaty and cannot get into the shower. Better than a handi-wipe because it does not dry you out, will definitely purchase.
My June empties! Better late than never. I had 36 empties and 8 de-stashes this month. Not quite my target, but I'm happy with what I got through. I'm ordering way less this year and happy to be shrinking my supplies down. I'm hoping to keep using up samples before I order again in order to shrink my collection down to true loves.
-the sol Janeiro body wash is way more than I think is ok to spend on body wash, but it does last and smells so amazing. I may or may not repurchase depending on how ballar I feel. The body spray is on a to buy list because of this and the lotion.
- I think I'll forever buy the UD all nighter, but I am getting curious to if anything else out there strikes my fancy.
- st Tropez in shower tanner,. This is something at first I felt like was a waste. But I started using it again this summer and fell in love. I only really use it on my legs so it goes further than if I were to try my full body. I like that it's a gradual tan so I don't get any odd patchiness or streaks and it looks natural.
- Latisse is a staple and I can't imagine my lashes without it.
- bumble &bumble hairdressers oil conditioner, I was away for two weeks and made use of the mini I got in a 500 point reward. Already have used several full size. Great smell, great hair!
- NARS primer again nice, but ive used better, not as pore filling as a pore filling primer should be I think.
the Kate Somerville goat milk moisturizer was nice, I'll be thinking about this as a purchase. Nothing special, but a good, no scent, no spf moisturizer.
-the olay quench was okay, but I prefer the scent on the jergens.
-batiste is my favourite cheaper dry shampoo but the brunette version leaves résidu on my finger nails if I scratch my head. I'll stick to the tropical from now on.
-the Korres eye cream was the first full size eye cream Ive ever used. It moisturized, sure but didn't help dark circles as claimed. Ive a ton of samples to use up before I contemplate a full size of anything but I'll move on from this on the quest for the best.
NOT FOR ME
-the ole oil I used up on my elbows and feet. It did nothing but make my face feel oily. Im not really into oils so that may be part of the reason I wasn't feeling this.
- the skyn moisturizer was supposed to be cooling. The menthol sure was cooling but was too strong for me. Would probably feel great on legs or arms innthe warm weather!
- I think this was an essence? Came with ipsy. My skincare routine isn't advanced enough for this yet. While it didn't hurt, I didn't see it do anything.
elf foundation I thought would be a dupe for my Mac studio tech, nope. Greasy and oily.
the burts bees foot crème is sooooo greasy, i had to wear socks while using it and Im anti socks, so I'm moving on!
I'm bad at saving empty. These was at the end of their journeys last and this month.
All AmorePacific products in this picture are in my current skincare routine. Love love them. New favorite are Tarte in Nude Tom Ford Fluer de Portofino and Creed Aventus for her. Already repurchase Tarte. For the Creed and TF fleur de Portofino, if not because of the super expensive price, I already get them . Dislike: Tom Ford Primer. I wouldn't want another free sample. Everything else is okay.
I know I'm a little late to the party but I somehow managed to get through a ton of products during the month of June!!
Kat Von D - Lock-It Foundation in #42 Light Neutral
Josie Maran - Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter
Tory Burch - Eau de parfum spray in Love Relentlessly
Wilma Schumann - Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads
Ole Henriksen - Grease Relief Cleansing Cloths
Dr. Roebuck's - PURE Hydration
Secret - Invisible Solid Deodorant in ooh-la-la-lavender
Amika - Perk Up Dry Shampoo
Lancome - Dual Finish Powder Foundation
NYX - Total Control Foundation Drops
Drunk Elephant - Lala Retro Whipped Cream
Becca - Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation
Clinique - Day Moisturizer
Glamglow - Volcasmic Matte Glow Moisturizer
Hourglass - Veil Mineral Primer
Shiseid - Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24
Ulta Beauty - Mattifying Balm Oil Control
Clinique - BIY Pigment Drops
1st Half of 2017 (plus some packets from Q4 2016)
Repeat use: Pantene Pro-V conditioner, Biore nose & face strips, OCuSOFT Lid Scrub, Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief,
Laneige Multi Cleanser
Like: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye, Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask duo,
OK: Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel, Biore UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence SPF 50, The Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick (sample), Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate (sample), Dior Fix It Color (sample quad)
Other: La Roche-Posay Lipid-Replenishing Body Balm Anti-Irritation Anti-Scratching, Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Hairtherapy Repair Rescue, Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream (sample), Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum (sample), Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Eye Cream (sample), Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream (sample), Garnier HerbaShine Shine-Infused Conditioner (sample), Up & Up Deep Cleaning Pore Strips, Sephora Express Eye Makeup Remover Wipe, Shiseido Bio-Performance Advanced Super Restoring Cream (sample), Sansho Skin Moisturizing Gel (sample), Sansho Skin Renewal Gel (sample)