Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

IMG_1240[1].JPGIMG_1242[1].JPG

too bad i can;t add my godiva chocolate wrappers to the list.. Smiley Tongue

loveeee the shampoo, especially now that i have a shower filter i'm sooo glad i went back and used this stuff again... my hair has missed it. I will def rebuy(yet again!) after i use up everything else.

I know how silly the evian in a can is.. my boyfriend wont let me forget it lol. He'll encourage the rest of my makeup hoarding but he loves poking fun at me for the evian.. i love it... i loved it even more when my power went out two nights ago... florida heat... needless to say i had an unintentional empty lol.

loveeee the stress relief line from bath and body works... yup my entire under my sick area is filled up with replacements... totally need to add more when black friday rolls around.

I used up about 20 of the bumble n bumble shampoo samples, 2 deluxe murad cleansers, my shisedo makeup remover, 2 deluxe tarte oil, sample of murad eye cream, and a few samples of clinque acne cleanser

IMAG4148.jpg

This month was a pretty good month for me in terms of empties. I definitely discovered quite a few favorites:

Sephora Soft Cotton White Pads -- I absolutely love these things and always have a backup

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream -- Fantastic cream! It's really hydrating and I'm thinking of getting the full-size

Whish exfoliating body wash -- It's okay; not worth the price tag though

Chantecaille Magnolia, Jasmine, and Lily Healing Emulsion -- I love everything and anything Chantecaille. I already purchased the full-size of this.

Evolve ultra-shine moisture conditioner -- meh...not impressed

Stila Waterproof liquid eyeliner -- my favorite eyeliner. Already re-purchased.

Anastasia Brow wiz -- used to like this but I recently discovered the Kevyn Aucoin brow pencil and it's so much better

Per-fekt brow gel in clear -- did not like much, it's too clumpy.

J'adore perfume -- simply divine

Egyptian Magic cream -- gross, it was so thick and sticky

Philosophy full of promise for eyes -- it was okay but I will probably not buy it because it's not worth the price tag

Boscia bright white mask -- worked like a charm but I have too many face masks to justify buying a full-size of this

Kiehl's super multi-corrective cream -- the smell was a little too intense for me

Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil -- I'd never used a cleansing oil before and was quite impressed; it cleans really well

Omorovicza thermal cleansing balm -- I really loved this but it's wayyy too expensive =(

Kate Somervile Cytocell -- the smell is a bit weird so I probably won't purchase

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel -- these things kind of sting but they didn't break me out. I'm not sure if I saw any improvements in my skin

Tocca Cleopatra -- Nice but not worth the price tag

Korres 24-Hour Brightening Cream -- I already own the full size of this and love it

Dior Capture Total Multi-Perfection Concentrated Serum -- so lightweight and moisturizing but it's expensive. Maybe I will repurchase during the November sale...

That's it for this month. All in all, I liked most of the products =D

IMG_20130831_022025.jpgLots of empties this month Smiley Happy! I realized that ever since starting this thread I really try and finish something which is awesome and more reason to keep doing this lol. 

(Left to Right)

Ojon Instant Restorative Hair Serum- this was really nice and I got like three uses out it! I have huge thick long hear so thats really good! 

Benefit Refined finish facial polish- I liked it but not more than Exfolikate.

Benefit Foamingly Clean Facial Wash- meh it did the job and smelled nice

Boscia Oil Free Nightly Hydration- I liked it but I think this would be better for oily skin types. 

Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration- Nice and light for when you feel like you don't need to much moisture

Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleaner- I really liked this!! It's on my loves list. 

Supersmile Whitening Accelerator - didn't see any difference

Yellow Diamond, Juicy Couture La Fluer, Juicy Couture - I liked them all! Lol, I already have a mini of Yellow Diamond, full sized La Fluer, and this sample reminded me how much I like Juicy Couture! I'll probably get the smallest size during FF

Lancome La Base Pro: It felt nice on my skin and did its job, but I don't think its any better then the Elf mineral primer

Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator- I can't remember lol, pretty sure it didn't do anything. 

I should haul out my "first seven months of 2013" empties for one massive shot. I've filled a large Container Store shopping bag (the large paper ones- the mega-sized ones- for those that are familiar).

For the 3 people who haven't heard my story, I'm not a hoarder. This was a new years' resolution to track just how much product I use in a year so that I'm mostly buying what I need and can realistically use, not just everything that I want.  Yes, I'm Rouge. But I do use a lot of product, and had to switch to cream shadows after a lifetime of powder this year. I have a spot in a walk-in closet (I'm lucky enough to have 3 in my condo) for a shopping bag or two of empty containers.