I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Great idea for a board. Sadly you won't see much of me here. I rarely finish anything besides toothpaste and eyedrops
I do pass a lot of things on though. I seem to have plenty of friends and family who don't mind acquiring semi-used products. I actually keep a supply of small colored gift bags for packing guests up when they leave. OMG- I just realized how weird that is. People come over for dinner and leave with used swag instead of leftovers.
I do the same thing as well!!! I call it my Sephora Grab Bag. I put some foil packets, perfume samples, and deluxe samples that I have multiple of, or ones that I will not use in a medium size Sephora bag as a grab bag for friends and family. Every time I have a girlfriend over, she gets to reach into that bag and grab as many samples as she wants.
I have another bag full of gently used items that I pass on as well. My family members and a few close friends don't mind products that I swatched or used a couple times and don't want it anymore or don't like. My littlest sister doesn't even buy makeup. She always waits to go through my Grab Bag and the bag of used makeup to get her fix.
Totally not weird, I do the same thing. And people LOVE it!
I'm excited i have empties!!!!!
Nexxus YSerum Restore Shampoo- I also finished the Conditioner awhile back and i hate them both. I will most likely not use Nexxus again.
Dermorganic Hair Masque- I still have the Shampoo and i do like them but not enough to rebuy them.
Macadamia Natural Moisturizing Rinse- Not a huge fan of this or the Shampoo!! I'll stick to using only the Masque, Oil, And cream from this brand.
Alterna Luminous Shine Shampoo- I'm not sure how i feel about this or the conditioner, The smell is alittle weird to me, it's not something i would use again.
Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti Frizz Conditioner- I felt like this and the Shampoo were really thick. I wasn't a fan the very first time i used them. But i started to like the conditioner on it's own after a few uses. If it was on sale i might buy it.
Murad Clarifying Cleanser- Uhm if you know me, it's a no brainer.... I LOVE this cleanser!
PTR Anti Aging Cleansing Gel- It's alright, I've got another bottle of this lying around i'll get around to using it sometime, but i wouldn't buy it again.
Sephora by OPI Nail polish remover- Gets the job done fast and easy. I will most likely buy it again when i run out of what i currently have
GlamGlow Super Mud- No way would i repurchase. I went though that tiny thing wayyyyy too fast. And didn't do anything significant
MUFE Aqua Cream in 13 Warm Beige- I used half and it dried up so i'm counting it as empty cause it's useless. But not a fan. I bought it cause a MUFE MUA used it on me but it just didn't work when i tried and creased most the time.
Tarte Maracuja Oil- I hate the way it smells, doesn't do anything that my Argan oil doesn't do.
This month was pretty lacking in the empties arena. I had been posting twice a month (once in the middle, once in the end). I had nothing the middle of September!
- First Aid Beauty body wash - I did not care for the smell
- Clinique All About the Eyes Rich - it was okay, still looking for my HG eye cream
- Whish exfoliating body wash - smells great but the price and exfoliating factors can be easily matched or bettered.
- Yes to Cucumbers makeup removing towelettes - my favorite, I only have one more pack left.
- OLE Henriksen invigorating night gel - love this, kind of burns but it does not make my face red and reactive, actual make my face smoother and clearer
- Redken Body Full volumizing spray - got it with a shampoo and I liked it, will probably repurchase after I go through other product I currently have
- Tarte Smooth operator finishing powder - took me forever to get through this deluxe sample, made my face a little too white cast, will not purchase
- Clinique redness solutions powder - did nothing for me
- Olay total effects 7 CC cream - I only got to use this twice and I liked it (coverage, some moisture) thinking about purchasing after I go through other product
- Gud body lotion in pearanormal activity - hated the smell!
- MUFE smokey lash mascara - nothing to write home about
- Hanae Mori HM - liked the smell, strong yet wearable, husband liked as well.
Sorry this was so long!