Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

=O OMG

PERFECT TIMING!!

Thank you =D

IMAG4148.jpg

This month was a pretty good month for me in terms of empties. I definitely discovered quite a few favorites:

Sephora Soft Cotton White Pads -- I absolutely love these things and always have a backup

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream -- Fantastic cream! It's really hydrating and I'm thinking of getting the full-size

Whish exfoliating body wash -- It's okay; not worth the price tag though

Chantecaille Magnolia, Jasmine, and Lily Healing Emulsion -- I love everything and anything Chantecaille. I already purchased the full-size of this.

Evolve ultra-shine moisture conditioner -- meh...not impressed

Stila Waterproof liquid eyeliner -- my favorite eyeliner. Already re-purchased.

Anastasia Brow wiz -- used to like this but I recently discovered the Kevyn Aucoin brow pencil and it's so much better

Per-fekt brow gel in clear -- did not like much, it's too clumpy.

J'adore perfume -- simply divine

Egyptian Magic cream -- gross, it was so thick and sticky

Philosophy full of promise for eyes -- it was okay but I will probably not buy it because it's not worth the price tag

Boscia bright white mask -- worked like a charm but I have too many face masks to justify buying a full-size of this

Kiehl's super multi-corrective cream -- the smell was a little too intense for me

Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil -- I'd never used a cleansing oil before and was quite impressed; it cleans really well

Omorovicza thermal cleansing balm -- I really loved this but it's wayyy too expensive =(

Kate Somervile Cytocell -- the smell is a bit weird so I probably won't purchase

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel -- these things kind of sting but they didn't break me out. I'm not sure if I saw any improvements in my skin

Tocca Cleopatra -- Nice but not worth the price tag

Korres 24-Hour Brightening Cream -- I already own the full size of this and love it

Dior Capture Total Multi-Perfection Concentrated Serum -- so lightweight and moisturizing but it's expensive. Maybe I will repurchase during the November sale...

That's it for this month. All in all, I liked most of the products =D

You know it's a good month when it takes two photos to fit everything in! 🙂

More of my candle collection: White Barn Cotton (loved!) Yankee Candle Tarts in Juicy Apple and Sweet Strawberry (mmmm)

Tresemme Rejuvenating Mud Masque- not impressed. Won't repurchase

Ulta Exfolating Cotton Rounds

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes- love, own a bazillion backups

Clearasil Daily Oil Control- used up as acne body wash, didn't help

Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Lotion

Caudalie Cleansing Water- OBSESSED WITH. Definitely repurchasing during Nov sale

B&BW Shower Gels in Lemon Vanilla and Orange Sapphire- love both of these scents!

Maybelleine Great Lash Mascara

Model Co LashXtend Mascara

Stila Waterproof Volumizing Mascara- not very waterproof.

Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser

Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Acne Spot Treatment- good, would consider repurchasing

REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask- LOVED. Repurchasing in Nov

Benefit Porefessional

Korres Greek Yogurt Overnight Facial- sorry ladies, hated this. Stung after exfoliating and didn't really moisturize

Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask

Tarte Amazonian Clay Double Detox Facial- not a fan of these heavy clay masks

Stila Liquid Luminizer in Pink Shimmer- LOVE. Own a backup already.

Living Proof Nourishing Style Cream x3- smells amazing, not impressed though

B&B Gentle and Thickening Shampoo/Conditioner

Carol's Daughter Monoi Shampoo/Conditioner

Hello Flawless x2
Carol's Daughter Hair Milk

Zirh Alpha- Hydroxy Face Wash

PTR CC Cream

MUFE Pro-Finish Powder- also used for contouring and considering repurchasing

PTR Camu Camu Serum- loved, smells amazing, but too expensive for me

OH Sheer Transformation- loved, definitely repurchasing in Nov

Sephora Foundation

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet

Sephora Ultra-Smoothing Primer

NARS Pro Prime

Laura Mercier Moisture Supreme Foundation

How did you like the Suki? I have a small jar, but haven't tried it yet. Did you use it nightly, or more as a treatment a few times a week? 

I tend to exfoliate every other day regardless of the product I'm using- have had some bad experiences with my face getting angry! I really liked the Suki exfoliator! Was surprised by how long the little jar actually lasted, and it smelled great. What stops me from repurchasing, however is the fact that it exfoliates with sugar. Sugar has sharp edges and therefore can create micro-tears all over your face and making bacteria very happy to move on in. I stick with purchasing exfoliators with round particles (and definitely made sure to scrub with this product very gently).

thanks for the tip! I usually only buy smooth/round exfoliators, but I do have a sample jar, so I'll be sure to be extra gentle. 

You really get to work on making empties!

My little bundle looks so small lol.

Oooh, my turn to ask: How were the porefessional and philosophy clear days ahead? I have a tiny porefessional tube, but haven't tried yet. 

The Porefessional I'm kind of mixed on- while I like the smoothing effect it has on my skin/pores, I feel it makes liquid foundation easier to slide/transfer off my skin. Haven't tried it with my powder foundation oddly enough.

The Philosophy I really liked! Nice smooth texture, pleasant smell and definitely helps with acne.  I've got another tube of DDF's Salicylic Acid Treatment to use- I'm trying to figure out which of the two of these works better. DDF is definitely better price/oz but I'd be happy to repurchase the Philosophy if it works better 🙂

This month was pretty lacking in the empties arena.  I had been posting twice a month (once in the middle, once in the end). I had nothing the middle of September!

image.jpg

• First Aid Beauty body wash - I did not care for the smell
  • Clinique All About the Eyes Rich - it was okay, still looking for my HG eye cream
  • Whish exfoliating body wash - smells great but the price and exfoliating factors can be easily matched or bettered.
  • Yes to Cucumbers makeup removing towelettes - my favorite, I only have one more pack left.
  • OLE Henriksen invigorating night gel - love this, kind of burns but it does not make my face red and reactive, actual make my face smoother and clearer
  • Redken Body Full volumizing spray - got it with a shampoo and I liked it, will probably repurchase after I go through other product I currently have
  • Tarte Smooth operator finishing powder - took me forever to get through this deluxe sample, made my face a little too white cast, will not purchase
  • Clinique redness solutions powder - did nothing for me
  • Olay total effects 7 CC cream - I only got to use this twice and I liked it (coverage, some moisture) thinking about purchasing after I go through other product
  • Gud body lotion in pearanormal activity - hated the smell!
  • MUFE smokey lash mascara - nothing to write home about
  • Hanae Mori HM - liked the smell, strong yet wearable, husband liked as well.

Sorry this was so long!

This was a bad month for me too lol

Good to see I was not alone!

Ok 🙂 End-of-September empties! I used about 30 foil packets, and I'm proud of myself for it lol.se1.jpg

Whooo 🙂

Foil packets galore!

I finished my PTR pads this month too :)!

Nice! How did you like the PTR Pads and OH Wipes?

I love both, had new ones waiting for me before I even finished these because I couldn't go without. The off your face pads were on sale, so I got a bunch for phys ed. an the gym. But the OH ones smell amazing, and I swear they make my skin feel better instead of just cleaning my makeup off. 

PTR Correction pads seriously reduced any acne I was getting from my germy phone and all my stress. And they've replaced toner for me in the morning. They're awesome but I scrub too hard sometimes and look like I fell on my face, lol. ❤️

Awesome, thanks for replying 🙂 I've had the PTR Pads on my Love list for a couple weeks, definitely going to try them during the November sale! Going to consider the OH Wipes too 🙂

I LOVE the PTR pads

I'm excited i have empties!!!!! 😄

IMG_0089.jpg

Nexxus YSerum Restore Shampoo- I also finished the Conditioner awhile back and i hate them both. I will most likely not use Nexxus again. 

Dermorganic Hair Masque- I still have the Shampoo and i do like them but not enough to rebuy them. 

Macadamia Natural Moisturizing Rinse- Not a huge fan of this or the Shampoo!! I'll stick to using only the Masque, Oil, And cream from this brand.

Alterna Luminous Shine Shampoo- I'm not sure how i feel about this or the conditioner, The smell is alittle weird to me, it's not something i would use again. 

Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti Frizz Conditioner- I felt like this and the Shampoo were really thick. I wasn't a fan the very first time i used them. But i started to like the conditioner on it's own after a few uses. If it was on sale i might buy it.

Murad Clarifying Cleanser- Uhm if you know me, it's a no brainer.... I LOVE this cleanser! 

PTR Anti Aging Cleansing Gel- It's alright, I've got another bottle of this lying around i'll get around to using it sometime, but i wouldn't buy it again. 

Sephora by OPI Nail polish remover- Gets the job done fast and easy. I will most likely buy it again when i run out of what i currently have

GlamGlow Super Mud- No way would i repurchase. I went though that tiny thing wayyyyy too fast. And didn't do anything significant

MUFE Aqua Cream in 13 Warm Beige- I used half and it dried up so i'm counting it as empty cause it's useless. But not a fan. I bought it cause a MUFE MUA used it on me but it just didn't work when i tried and creased most the time. 

Tarte Maracuja Oil- I hate the way it smells, doesn't do anything that my Argan oil doesn't do. 

Look at all that hair care! OMG lol.

I even threw some away forgetting i was collecting empties lol!!! 😄

1 Reply
testing