Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I wet my face just a bit first - too much water and I find it's too runny. I do use a washcloth, but I actually use a washcloth with all cleansers since I do wear a LOT of makeup daily, lol. So washing it off with a cloth might help some for you - it's worked really well for me!

Ok so...I need to know more about the Animal Cracker, how is the scent?

The scent is delicious - very sweet/gourmand, kind of a vanilla frosting scent (I'm so bad at describing scents, my apologies!). However, it's not a love because the scent is quite a bit lighter than most other Philosophy 3-in-1s that I've tried. It's nice smelling it out of the bottle, but in the shower it's pretty lightly scented (which might be preferable for some people, but I like stronger scents)!

It's been so long since I've used the truth serum and i LOVE it!!!!  Why did I ever I stop? 

Lol, good question!!! I love it, and after the Black Friday GWP I think I have enough to last me until the next big GWP Smiley Tongue

Wow, I am very impressed by the number of empties!  I finished off my Nails Inc Kensington Caviar top coat last month, and I have really been missing it!  Best top coat I've ever tried by far. 

Thank you! I love it too, I find that it gets kind of thick when the bottle's about half gone so I've started hoarding extras in my stash. LOL

Highlighted

Well i'm so excited that i have Empties! I was looking through my bathroom and was able to come across these!!! 

After taking the picture i remembered i used up my ExfoliKate a few weeks ago!

-Korres Shower Gel in Guava

-Soap and Glory 3-1 Face Wash

-Ole Henrikson Walnut Scrub

-Tarte Maracuja Oil

-Sephora Creamy Body Wash Cap in Green Tea

-Ole Henrikson Truth Serum

-Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment

-Kate SomerVille ExfoliKate

-Biolage Condition Balm

You know a product is good if you cut open the packaging! LOL

Haha i do it on everything! I have to use up every last bit! And there was soooo much left in there that i couldn't squeeze out! I got another 4-5 uses out of it!

9 Replies