Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I need to start cutting open my Nars smudge proof primer. You'd think more companies would learn from Urban Decay's old primer potion packaging! haha

Lol I hated the old packaging!! I had to cut open the tube! 

I'm so bad... I never have empties 😞 I always seem to move onto a new product before I can finish another 

Terrible, I know! 

That's what I did for last yr, so right now I'm still finishing half used products from last yr. =X

Anonymous Insider

I actually manage to finish off a lot of things, I even manage to finish off a nail polish and a lipstick last week. I've never finished either of those things before.

Anonymous Insider

@GGrace-- That is truely impressive, nail polish AND lipstick 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I know! I can't believe that actually happened and it probably wont happen again for a very long time, if ever

Anonymous Insider

I used to be like that but then the cabinet I keep my makeup and skincare stash was overflowing. That made me decide to keep only one of each type of product out at a time so to use something else I either have to finish that one or switch it out with my stash. It helped me figure out what I actually like because those things never got switched out but used up and the repurchased

I'm definitely like that! So I just got it in my head that I HAVE to use up stuff before I can buy more, point blank. Mainly for non cosmetic stuff though lol.

I always say that... but it never works 😞 

Hide things from yourself lol, in my shower I only have two body washes, both which are almost gone and only one conditioner and shampoo so that I'll finish them before I start using other stuff.

I already have one empty for next time woohoo :)!

Anonymous Insider

I do too! I just finished off a body butter last night from The Body Shop

I love using up stuff! It feels so rewarding lol

Anonymous Insider

I try to use up as much as I can too justify my makeup purchases, but I still buy way more than I use up

I think we all have that problem here 😕 lol

I've used up my devacurl conditioner in the regular sized bottle, and I just purchased the 32 oz because I love it so much! 

Anonymous Insider

Deva curl is my favorite, I keep getting samples everytime I make an order just so I can have them for travel

Anonymous Insider

I love Devacurl too.  It works really well for my hair.  And I've noticed that my color lasts longer now that I use the no poo.  

Awesome! I've heard great things about Devacurl I'll definitely have to check it out!

I'll join in on the fun!

image.jpg

Murad acne body wash - worked at first then stopped and I started getting big acne welts, not repurchasing

John Frieda Frizz-Ease dream curls spray - love, love love, already have back up

Satin Care shave gel - okay, found something better that makes my legs feel silky smooth for days after; surprisingly it is Johnson's baby oil body wash w/ shea and cocoa butter

Blink eye drops - a must for my dry eyes, already have back up

Whish shaving lotion - okay, smelled like blueberries, not purchasing

Sephora intensive instant moisture - my face is very particular, it was very fragrant so I decided not to risk it on my face and just used it for my hands, very moisturizing but not worth the price for my hands.

Fragrance samples (Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giola and Michael Kors Gold) - I liked them both, thinking about them in the future

Estee Lauder Advanced night repair serum - another love, I will repurchase after I go through other serum samples I have.

4 Replies
testing