Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Highlighted

Re: Empties

*Drags photo over from other thread*

Ulta Shower Smoothie in Tangerine Dream

Bath & Body Works Peony and Berry Vanilla Shower Gels

Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Candy Apple

(won't be repurchasing anything body wash or lotion related- I have enough for a year (or two), and need to use up my stash!)

Simple Exfoliating Wipes- love these, having been using for a long time and have backups!

Wei To Go Ideal Skin Perfect Finish (CC Cream)- love, already have repurchased

Tresemme Split Remedy Serum- won't repurchase, didn't do much

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap- ok, but I want something with salicylic acid

Body Shop Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub- wasn't any grittier than the other scrubs I own, and frankly I don't like peppermint

Beauty Protector Leave In Conditioner- didn't do much

Bumble & Bumble Thickening Shampoo/Conditioner- ok, won't be repurchasing

Organix Argan Oil and Shea Butter Mask- smells absolutely divine but didn't do anything special for my hair sadly

Wasn't really a month for trying out a lot of samples, but I was happy to get rid of a lot of full-size items!

I'm with you, I've told myself I absolutely can not buy any more lotions shower gels or exfoliators until I use mine ALL up. And really glad to know about the Organix Argan Oil Mask I was thinkign about trying it out.

Solidarity sister! I'm going on 7 months of no purchases of body products, and I'm finally starting to make a little room in the storage bins for these items! I have a serious candle hoarding problem too.

My hair is extremely particular. Until very recently, I had not found any products (and I've experimented quite a bit) that really were amazing for my hair. I wouldn't take my advise to heart- just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you!

I'm going on an absolute no buy until I use up everything! I'm gonna be strong lol I should probably do that for candles too... I honestly have way too many I've used up two though Smiley Very Happy that counts for something

I've used up my devacurl conditioner in the regular sized bottle, and I just purchased the 32 oz because I love it so much! 

Awesome! I've heard great things about Devacurl I'll definitely have to check it out!

I love Devacurl too.  It works really well for my hair.  And I've noticed that my color lasts longer now that I use the no poo.  

Deva curl is my favorite, I keep getting samples everytime I make an order just so I can have them for travel

I love this thread! It is helping me to document my empties so I do not have to keep them for long periods of time.  Also, with the short descriptions (yay or nay) it helps me to remember what I have liked and not liked.

Here are my mid August empties!

-Phyto phytojoba shampoo - it was nice, but for the price I need "wow!"

-DDF ultra-lite oil free moisturizing dew - love! Perfect for my skin in the summer, I already have another (wish Sephora still carried it!)

-Yes to Cucumbers facial towelettes - got some on clearance at Target, I like it for make up in general but I noticed that it stung my eyes a little bit, so I will be looking for another brand for my eyes sake.

-Korres Provitatim B5 & Rice Bran mascara - got it in a set of some sort, kind of a dry formula, flaked, and it irritated my eyes, will not repurchase

-Maybelline Full 'N Soft mascara - already have a replacement, perfect for my sensitive eyes (it is a good basic mascara, I need to find a better (more volumizing/lengthening) one for sensitive eyes)

-Covergirl Natural lash mascara (clear)  - just for my brows

-Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye cream - it is nice, I wouldn't say fabulous like their night face serum, still looking for the best eye cream.

-(not pictured - I forgot it) Mary Kay age fighting eye cream - I have a few Mary Kay foil samples that I am using up, it was just an okay eye cream

Great job, Prosopon! I used to use YesTo Cucumbers face towels too but have recently switched to Ponds -- which I seem to like even more (thicker and more textured towels!) Smiley Happy  I haven't tried them on my eyes, so I can't comment on that aspect.

3 Replies