Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@scott1201 I agree about the Clinique spot treatment.  I love that one!

This is a reminder that I need to use my Honey Lapcos mask, @scott1201! Especially if the serum is good enough to bath in 😂

I hope you love it, @eshoe ❤️

Yes to that Clinique, @scott1201 It's the absolute best!

@scott1201 Thanks for the tip, i really need to try a new spot treatment. This honey mask looks pretty nice too!

Thanks for the recommendation for the Clinique gel, @scot...

Thanks for the recommendation for the Clinique gel, @scott1201!

Herbivore Jasmine Green Tea Toner - I really like this toner, I love the smell.  It's a soft jasmine green tea smell.  I think it helped a bit on helping balance my skin so that it's not as oily.  Will I repurchase?  Possibly.  Not for now though as I just purchased another toner and want to try that out and finish it before I decide if I do repurchase this one.

BareMinerals Bareskin Serum Concealer in Medium - This is a very light weight concealer that leaves a natural finish with about light to medium coverage.  I preferred using it to highlight my nose and browbone and to brighten the sides of my nose and chin.  Will I repurchase?  I'm not sure.  I just purchased the Too Faced Born This Way Concealer which is supposed to also work as a highlighter, brighter and it's a big bottle.  So, if I don't like the Too Faced for highlighting/brightening then I'll repurchase the BareMinerals BareSkin Serum Concealer for that.

IMG_6215.JPG

LoveD1DFBCE1-EE6F-4AB7-B63D-6F98AF845113.jpeg

Have already purchased backups of the Tomaru, and will definitely be buying backups of the Oozoo Fresh Capsule and Water Bang Masks. 

Good, would use again

1AD981BD-A2EE-4FAF-A3F2-27ED3FAB3008.jpeg

Nope

F34E6577-E52B-48B8-9EE2-AC20050638FC.jpeg

I know this Unicorn Shake Mask is well loved, but it was way too slimy for me. It kept sliding down my forehead and over my eyes, and off my face. So glad I bought a backup😆

Time to clear out another round of trash 😊IMG_20180823_154404031.jpg

Spoiler
STAPLES/LOVES:
Sally Hansen Insta Dri in clear: makes a good top coat. I've got others that are quicker, but they're also more expensive...I frequently use this when I'm only using one shade and have some time to be gentle with my nails. I have another bottle and will likely keep this on hand.

BBW candles: awesome as always

Biobelle masks: love them both. I'm honing in on their moisturizing/hydrating ones as my faves...stay gorgeous definitely plumped my skin right up.

FINE:
Redken Pillow Proof dry shampoo: not bad. Minimal white stuff, and I didn't need to use much. Somewhat perfumey though.

Origins A Perfect World cleanser: I really liked the cleanser; it gave a nice clean without being too drying g or stripping. I've found quite a few I like though, so I'm going to nitpick the packaging in order to reduce my options lol. This is too thin to be in a tube; I'd lose half a use every time I opened it until I resorted to standing it upside down in the corner. The full size comes in a tube as well, so I likely won't buy it.

Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist: nice. I'm still new to essences so I'm not committing to much now, but it was nice for a couple of layers in my routine. The consistency is basically water though, and I think I prefer the thicker ones I have going right now.

NAH
Klorane Hair Lightening spray: does nothing for me...just used it up to get something out of my stash 😋

I’ve heard great things about the Biobelle Unicorn Shake pink hydrogel mask, @RGbrown! Some others on the masking thread have used it and love it. I have it in my stash but haven’t made my way to it yet. Would love to know what you think of the hydrating one, I’m always on the hunt for those.

@eshoeUnidentified

I don't have any of their Hydrogels yet, but will get at least one at some point. Decadence and Stay Gorgeous are both hydrating masks (Tencel), and are simply phenomenal 😁

RE: Empties

I present to you: La Mer. Shocked I finished this because I rarely finish anything! I use it for my undereyes.

Re: RE: Empties

Nice! I'm glad it worked so well!  @shimmerbait

Recently used up things!

I loved and have / will repurchase everything except the Ulta Mascara, it really did nothing for my lashes and weighed them down. 

D7E5666C-C3A3-47AA-9C15-51C6187121EC.jpeg

FCC7E061-EF6D-45C3-81F9-345EE8043D41.jpeg

good to know! @angel7594. thanks for the info! any favori...

good to know! @angel7594. thanks for the info! any favorites?

Re: good to know! @angel7594. thanks for the info! any favori...

My favorite is the blueberry jam, I hope they still carry it. I remember the SA saying they were getting different ones in, so not sure if the ones I got are being discontinued. I got the mermaid one at Bath and Body Works- it is nice and they have a lot of others too. 😊

@sonnydee

I've been wondering about the vs face masks @angel7594. s...

I've been wondering about the vs face masks @angel7594. so they're pretty good?

Re: I've been wondering about the vs face masks @angel7594. s...

@sonnydee, yes the VS masks are great! I need to go back and stock up. 😊

My empties bag is full, so time for trash clean out. 

Enjoyed everything except the gold mask - the shaving creme is actually my HG because it’s the only one that keeps razor burn at bay for my sensitive skin.

0A137006-AA41-4A55-9D2E-A00713E10B29.jpeg

D0DDA56A-DAB2-4370-B967-EE9614DAC1D0.jpeg

Empties for the Week

Loves:

This A'PIEAU Strawberry Milk mask is everything!!This A'PIEAU Strawberry Milk mask is everything!!

Spoiler
The best new one out of the bunch was the A'PIEAU Strawberry Milk Sheet mask. Amazing scent, a very delightful mask - looking to buy this one in bulk 😉 The Nars Rikugien is part of my 10/10/10 I think....which would be great as I am certainly not panning my Tarte Palette! The pod is Josie Maran's Vanilla Apricot Whipped Mud mask. This is a gentle clay mask that is exfoliating as well. I love it but have to back off the exfoliating for a bit. Hope to repurchase. The Biobelle mask wasn't the best fit and had a grape cough-syrup smell, but I woke up to great results, sooooooo....who knows. I like the results!

Good, may repurchase:

IMG_0234.jpg

Spoiler
No:hj masks are 1:2 for me now, the Chrysanthemum one was the best. This isn't bad, but not spectacular, either - a little disappointed as the serum was quite nice. I think the SkinInc needs a longer trial period to see any noticeable results; there was a strong scent of alcohol which I didn't care for, though it is 7th on the list of ingredients. I probably won't try this again for that reason, unfortunately. The Lancôme was the first lash primer I have ever tried, and I was very impressed with the results. I love it, but I am happy enough with my Lash Boss mascara that I don't need it.

Not again:

All new to meAll new to me

Spoiler
These were all new, and none of them were great. Decluttering the feel harmony mask due to the lack of results and chemical scent.

La Roche Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser - I absolutely love this facial cleanser.  It's is great for sensitive combo/oily skin.  At night I first melt my makeup with jojoba oil and then I wash it off with this.  It cleans my face without stripping it from moisture.  And the best part of it is that it's only $15 for 13.52 oz and it lasted me about a year.  You can't beat that. Another one that's comparable in terms of how it cleans your skin and how your skin feels after using it but a lot more expensive is Youth to the People Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser.  I received a deluxe sample of it and really like it but that's $38 for 8 oz.  I'm headed to the store to repurchase.

L'Oreal Eye Makeup Remover - It does the job of removing my mascara or eyeliner whenever I use it.  I don't use mascara or eyeliner on a regular basis so this bottle lasts me quite a while.  I switch between this one and the Neutrogena one, I just buy whatever is available at the store at the moment and just make sure that it's safe for contact lense wears since I use them.

RevitaLash - This stuff works like magic.  I posted on a separate thread about it with pics of my results and it's pretty amazing.  I find that this one for me gives me more length than what I'm currently using (Grande Lash Serum - although this one seems to give me more volume?).  It's quite pricey but the tube lasted me several months.  I also use it on my eyebrows and my eyebrows are definitely fuller since I started using this.  Highly recommend it.  Another option that's more economical would be RapidLash (this one worked for me initially and then after about a year it stopped working so that's when I switched to RevitaLash).  Once I finish the Grande Lash Serum I will go back to RapidLash (I have a backup I had purchased) and see if it works for me again since it's been a while since I used it.

IMG_6192.JPG

testing