Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@bakeamuffin 

Spoiler
I was pretty skeptical about Sephora (and Nordstrom, etc) carrying supplements, since they're an unfortunately large part of my health budget already... I went in thinking "these are probably a total scam but I'll try one thing, just to know". They've turned out to be really high quality and noticeably effective for me, so I keep trying new ones and am getting great results... I'm even saving some money now because the Uber Energy is identical to something else I had been buying for years, but it's cheaper *and* I get the promos ๐Ÿ’ช

Just a handful of trash to share with you guys.....๐Ÿ˜‚  I seriously LOVE The Creme Shop masks, but that Farmacy mask definitely comes in close 2nd! 

โค๏ธ= Love/Repurchase

๐Ÿ‘= Like

7E3061C1-DCF9-451E-B6BD-212F6DCC4B69.jpeg

Nice @Shosh85

Nice @Shosh85

Re: Nice @Shosh85

Thank you, @IndyQT317!! ๐Ÿค—

Very nice, @Shosh85!  I like the Farmacy that I tried, as well.

Thank you, @curlychiquita!! Iโ€™ll definitely be buying more of those Farmacy ones! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘Œ

here is the final instalment of my may's empties.  it only took me half a month to get these up ๐Ÿ˜› 

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 1.59.56 PM.png

repurchase

• it cosmetics superhero mascara
  • maybelline lash sensational mascara

like and would use again

• urban decay revolution lipsticks in need & protest
  • becca spotlight in moonstone
  • covergirl outlast 3 in 1 foundation in creamy natural
  • onyx soft matte lip creme in istanbul
  • amazing concealer
  • too faced glitter glue
  • ysl youth liberators serum foundation

no

• kevyn auction the solid foundation (this felt like i was applying a bad shade match oil stick all over my face.  it felt heavy, and looked even worse!)
  • makeup revolution chauffer
  • onyx high voltage lipstick in twisted & sweet 16 (i actually liked these lipsticks - but theyโ€™re in the no category because of the packaging.  the caps would not stay on! they popped off making them totally inconvenient as an on the go lip product and they cracked if i winked the wrong way)
  • ysl touche รฉclat le teint

Great job, @sparklekai!

Wow! Youโ€™ve done awesome! I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever got through a lippie in my entire life, haha! @sparklekai ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘Œ

i've actually finished 17 so far this year!!! trying really hard to make a dent in my lipstick number...so i can buy new ones ๐Ÿ˜›

RE: Empties

These are my empties for now: Loves: DE Protini, OH Balancing Force Oil Control toner and the PTR cucumber gel eye patches. All of the others are Meh... I have already another Protini cream and since I have the TO 7% glycolic acid toner to finish I wonโ€™t be purchasing the OH toner for now but I love it and it smells so good!

Re: RE: Empties

Hi @keana1,

How did you like the Olehenriksen Balancing Forceโ„ข Oil Control Toner? I've been loving that toner! I'm currently on my 4th bottle. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

@RaquelBT I absolutely love it! It smells so good and if I didnโ€™t have the TO 7% glycolic acid toner to finish I would have ordered 2 bottles of the OH because itโ€™s OOS often! I like that it contains both AHA and BHA.

@keana1 - I'm glad to hear that you love it as well! Ahhh, I hate that it's out of stock often! One time I hit rock bottom when I was out, so I purchased the Balance It Allโ„ข Essentials Set at my local Sephora store since it had the 2 oz/ 60 mL in this kit!

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

@RaquelBT Iโ€™m very lucky, I havenโ€™t suffered from acne in my whole life but I used the OH toner just to have an extra clean effect on my skin especially during the summer! In winter my skin is rather on the dryer side so I used it every other day. But I have to finish my TO one before reordering. I donโ€™t want to waste it since itโ€™s a good toner! 

@keana1 - Oh wow! Yes, you are very lucky! I'm completely agree with you! I love feeling extra clean on my face. Toner has changed my life!

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

@RaquelBT I would have done the same thing! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So excited to jump in here as I have been reading these posts for awhile now! Top row is loves, the mask doesnโ€™t seem that hydrating but I noticed quite a difference in my skin afterwards, so itโ€™s a keeper. I picked up 3 of the DE la la retro jars in the rewards so that is a bonus. The skyn eye hydrogel masks are a once a week treat for me. The skyn glacial and Korres yogurt cleansers were new and I loved them both! The Korres especially as it is soothing to my dry skin. Middle row, ok. The MJ gel highliner must have been old, it was dry and I used it only once. I picked up the rococo and LOVE it. The LXMI pomade was nice but the shea granules kind of bothered me. I prefer Farmacyโ€™s Honey Savior to this for that reason alone. Bottom row, did not like. Wanted to like the Wander eye mask but they did nothing for me. Same with the Nars Orgasm- I am probably one of the few who donโ€™t care for it! The Bite cherry exfoliating balm was awful. I stretched out the use of my DE sample by adding a few drops of Jurliqueโ€™s Facial Oil each night-it has the slightest scent of ylang ylang which is nice since the DE is unscented.

nice work  @eshoe!!  orgasm wasn't my cup of tea either!  i'll have to add the skyn patches to my loves list!

@eshoe Thanks for your comments about the Wander Beauty eye patches, I wonโ€™t purchase them but I was planning on getting them before your feedback!

Same! I feel like eye masks are so hit-or-miss.

Same! I feel like eye masks are so hit-or-miss.
testing