Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: @CookieGirl1, @sparklekai, I love the DDG Extra Strength...

Thatโ€™s so awesome, @fieldsofclover!! Canโ€™t wait to try them out! ๐Ÿ™Œ

@curlychiquita  You shouldn't tell me these things...THIS is how I end up buying more than I should, lol.

@CookieGirl1, I know!  Wait until you run out of other stuff first!

Re: Empties

@sparklekai I've always heard awesome things about the DDG peel pads but haven't been able to pull the trigger and buy them--you're right, they're expensive!  

Empties

May Empties! Product staples: Ole Henriksen Invigorating NightTransformation Gel, Ole Henriksen Truth Serum, Beautyblender solid, Nars Concealer Amande and Boscia Black Charcoal Blotting Liners. Products I loved were all the lip products, especially Bite Agave Lip Balm. Products that suprised me were: Too Faced Hangover 3-in1, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear, Dove Exfoliating Body Polish, EOS shave cream and Clinique take the day off. Sample that became a buy was the KorresWild Rose Oil and Buxom Lip Cream in Rose Julep. Both have become fast staple, especially Wild Rose in my nighttime routine. Products I said goodbye to were Benefit Gimme Brow #5 and Cover FX Clear Cover. I truly loved both, but with both brands removing them for a bit and/or never in stock I found pretty good alternatives.

@IndyQT317,

Look at all that empty skincare, you all are giving me inspiration to finish my products!!

โค๏ธ Melissa

RE: Empties

@IndyQT317 You have convinced me to get the Dove skin polish!

@keana1 It was enjoyable and not too abrasive like some s...

@keana1 It was enjoyable and not too abrasive like some scrubs.

@IndyQT317 I LOVE the Dove Body Polish!!!  I have it in the pomegranate scent and I've already bought backups because my current one is almost empty, too :).

Great Empties I Too Love korres and ole.

Nice job @IndyQT317. So many great products here!

Wow! What a great batch of empties! I see a few favorites in there! Great job, @IndyQT317! ๐Ÿ‘

Loved this Roth exfoliating gelLoved this Roth exfoliating gelMost beat up beautyblenderMost beat up beautyblenderLove skin so softLove skin so soft 

Nice work @howconnie! A beat up beautyblender is a well-loved beautyblender! 

Lol, hehehe

@howconnie Great job! My last beauty blender looked just like that, haha! Iโ€™ve been meaning to try the Skin So Soft! It looks great! 

Thanks, that skin so soft lotion is so nice, itโ€™s light but the moisture last a few days.

@howconnie Those are good empties. I have a beaten down b...

@howconnie Those are good empties. I have a beaten down beautyblender too. I haven't let go just yet. It's the best!

Re: @howconnie Those are good empties. I have a beaten down b...

Oh thank you, Girl at the price of the beauty blender, it was hard to let go.

โค๏ธ= Loves

๐Ÿ‘= Likes

Spoiler
When I bought that Glow-tion, I didnโ€™t realize it was loaded with glitter! Itโ€™s my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works (that of course has been discontinued๐Ÿ˜ข)
I love the creamy consistency and really donโ€™t mind the glitter- thereโ€™s just certain times I canโ€™t be covered in it, haha!

Love that nail drying spray! Itโ€™s the only possible way I can ever do my own nails at home with two little ones constantly causing mischief! Makes polish dry quick and smells like coconut ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅฅ

Both of those Creme Shop masks are my absolute favorites! (plus the Cold Brew one๐Ÿ˜‰) The eye mask smells like chocolate and face mask smells like chocolate coffee ๐Ÿซโ˜•๏ธ
@angel7594 Sadly the Honey mask doesnโ€™t smell like honey ๐Ÿ˜ข It actually didnโ€™t really smell like anything. It was definitely effective though- it did what it said itโ€™s supposed to do!๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰ The only reason itโ€™s a โ€œlikeโ€ and not a โ€œloveโ€ is because of the price. I can get a Creme Shop mask for half the price and just as effective- (plus, great smelling too!๐Ÿ˜‰)
D65CE2C3-1C86-4198-A1F8-E02606A962D8.jpeg

1E3A283C-5E90-432B-9A3F-4400D92A3437.jpeg

Awesome empties @Shosh85 !! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I also had the same surprise when I opened the Glow-tion ! I didn't notice all that glitter ๐Ÿ˜› But the smell is amazing !

testing