I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
2nd set of empties for may! makeup empties still to come!
- deva curl ultra defining gel(holy grail gel and i miss it already! keeps my curls controlled defined but not weighed down and crunchy)
- kms California curl up leave in conditioner
like and would use again
- briogeo don’t despair repair deep conditioning mask
- briogeo rosary milk reparative leave in conditioning spray
- john frieda dream cults shampoo & conditioner
- john frieda frizz ease shampoo & conditioner
- living proof perfect hair day shampoo & conditioner
- she uemura cleaning oil shampoo (hated this so much i used it as a body wash)
- carol’s daughter cowash
- carols daughter leave in
- redken beach envy volume texturizing conditioner
basically these all have a common theme - my hair hated them! they didn’t give me the moisture my curls needed, made my hair feel dry, heavy and straw like.
So much haircare, I hope you had fun playing with it all @sparklekai 😄 I’m really interested in trying the Briogeo mask and spray, was there anything specific that you didn’t like about them?
@bakeamuffin its not necessarily that i didn't like them. i liked them fine enough and i would use them again if i had them but they aren't products i'd go out and purchase. for the spray, i actually use it to wet my hair a bit and reactivate any products in the mornings and it works fine for that - but so do cheaper leave ins and even water. the mask again was ok but i found it to be just average.
More June empties already!
The Hum Moody Bird is permanent for me now; this is my third bottle.
Not quite ready to drop the coin on the AmorePacific essence yet, but it's definitely on my radar now after trying it out for a while.
The Boscia pudding mask surprised me! Wish I'd gotten more 100-pt samples, need a full size now.
I hauled a ton of the iLook black masks from TJmaxx a couple weeks ago... they're a staple for at least the summer.
Started getting Dr. Teal's at Costco.
The Laura Mercier powder has been fine but this is my third and it's been a couple years so I need a change.
The DDG was a nice peptide serum and I like the metered dosing, but I'll probably try the YTTP serum or DE Protini next if I feel the need to add something like that back into my routine.
@fieldsofclover Great job! I see those masks all the time at Marshall’s- I may have to pick some up the next time I go 👍
I forgot I had that 100 pt mask too! - I need to remember to try it out! I feel like I’ve heard only good things about it 👌😉
may empties may come over the next couple of days...or hours..as i try to type this while little miss sleeps/plays independently!
- dr dennis gross alpha beta universal daily peel (i have at least one of these in here each month. it is a staple in my routine but thankfully (because of cost) not something i need to use every day!
- the ordinary natural moisturizing factors + HA (will definitely be a repurchase. super hydrating and didn't leave my skin feeling heavy)
- dr brandt pore dermabrasion pore perfecting exfoliator
like and would use again
- farmacy green clean makeup meltaway cleansing balm
- algenist complete eye renewal balm
- biobelle #beautysecret (this wasn't a bad mask and definitely one i would use again. but i didn't love it as much as some of the other biobelle masks. this left my skin hydrated but i feel like the results didn't last as long as i would have liked
- jurlique fruit enzyme
- labratories filorga time filler (KILLED.MY.SKIN!)
- o'keeffes healthy feet (this is heels down the best foot cream i have ever used!)
- glyosmed eczema care (i'll probably use more of this than the average person. i'm anticipating one a month because i not only use it on my eczema patches but also on my daughter. this has been key to keeping her eczema at bay - but using it on her whole body before bed means that it goes quicker than most lotions)
- quo luxury cotton facial pads (very similar to the shiseido but cheaper)