Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: RE: Re: Empties

@eshoe it made my skin super dry and almost patchy. my redness was intensified and my skin felt tight

Re: Empties

@sparklekai Nice job! I’ve really been wanting to try the DDG peel pads! I feel like I see it everywhere!

I’ve been looking for a good foot cream! I’m definitely going to have to give this a try! 👣

seriously the best foot cream i've used @Shosh85 ! i've been without it for about 2 weeks and i can already feel a difference.  i'm ready to have it back in my life! 

@CookieGirl1, @sparklekai, I love the DDG Extra Strength...

@CookieGirl1, @sparklekai, I love the DDG Extra Strength Peel pads! But I almost never buy them at Sephora, except during the Nov sale. You can reliably find them for 20% off at other skincare sites, or at DDG direct. P.S. I'm sorry to hear the Jurlique killed your skin! I will stay away!

Re: @CookieGirl1, @sparklekai, I love the DDG Extra Strength...

@curlychiquita Yes exactly, I hauled an absurd amount of them in December because of sales.

@CookieGirl1 @sparklekai @Shosh85 DDG peels ended my hormonal acne, full stop. Past tense. Even though I don't use them much anymore, they're definitely what got me where I am today skincare-wise. 💛

@fieldsofclover I’m so with you, since starting the DDG extra strength Alpha Beta Peel, my skin has been Soo much better (I got extra strength because I was hoping the BHA would diminish my blackheads). I typically have acne breakouts on my chin and jawline, and they have dramatically subsided. I’m really excited and hopeful that with continued use scars will have a chance to heal. I definitely suggest to try out the mini 5 pack over a week or two for anyone interested in trying it out ☺️

That’s so awesome, @fieldsofclover!! Can’t wait to try them out! 🙌

@curlychiquita  You shouldn't tell me these things...THIS is how I end up buying more than I should, lol.

@CookieGirl1, I know!  Wait until you run out of other stuff first!

@sparklekai I've always heard awesome things about the DDG peel pads but haven't been able to pull the trigger and buy them--you're right, they're expensive!  

Empties

May Empties! Product staples: Ole Henriksen Invigorating NightTransformation Gel, Ole Henriksen Truth Serum, Beautyblender solid, Nars Concealer Amande and Boscia Black Charcoal Blotting Liners. Products I loved were all the lip products, especially Bite Agave Lip Balm. Products that suprised me were: Too Faced Hangover 3-in1, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear, Dove Exfoliating Body Polish, EOS shave cream and Clinique take the day off. Sample that became a buy was the KorresWild Rose Oil and Buxom Lip Cream in Rose Julep. Both have become fast staple, especially Wild Rose in my nighttime routine. Products I said goodbye to were Benefit Gimme Brow #5 and Cover FX Clear Cover. I truly loved both, but with both brands removing them for a bit and/or never in stock I found pretty good alternatives.

@IndyQT317,

Look at all that empty skincare, you all are giving me inspiration to finish my products!!

❤️ Melissa

RE: Empties

@IndyQT317 You have convinced me to get the Dove skin polish!

@keana1 It was enjoyable and not too abrasive like some s...

@keana1 It was enjoyable and not too abrasive like some scrubs.

@IndyQT317 I LOVE the Dove Body Polish!!!  I have it in the pomegranate scent and I've already bought backups because my current one is almost empty, too :).

Great Empties I Too Love korres and ole.

Nice job @IndyQT317. So many great products here!

Wow! What a great batch of empties! I see a few favorites in there! Great job, @IndyQT317! 👍

Loved this Roth exfoliating gelLoved this Roth exfoliating gelMost beat up beautyblenderMost beat up beautyblenderLove skin so softLove skin so soft 

Nice work @howconnie! A beat up beautyblender is a well-loved beautyblender! 

Lol, hehehe

testing