Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Thanks, @emiie!! I just love that scent! I keep hoping theyโ€™ll bring it back like some of their other retired scents! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‰

Great run down on the products @Shosh85! Iโ€™m glad you tried out that honey mask, Iโ€™ve had my eye on it and Iโ€™m a little sad it doesnโ€™t smell like honey but I might try it since my skin seems simiar to yours, could also use an extra boost of moisture and love! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฏ

@bakeamuffin It worked and felt great! Very soothing! It still would have been just perfect if it had a honey scent! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ˜‰

@itsfi mentioned The Creme Shop Honey mask does smell like honey- so Iโ€™m gonna give that one a try and see how they compare ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85  

Wow, those are some great products you've used up. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I'll have to look for that nail dryer. 

Thanks, @itsfi! I get the nail dryer at Fred Meyer and have also recently found it at TJMaxx ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks @Shosh85! No Fred Meyer near me, but I'll see if they have it online. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the honey mask @Shosh85, darn it, wish it had a honey scent!! โค๏ธ

@angel7594 At least it was effective! Now Iโ€™m curious to see if the honey one from the Creme Shop smells like honey.. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿค”

@Shosh85  @angel7594  

The Creme Shop mask does smell like honey! ๐Ÿฏ  Like really sweet honey. There's a bit of an artificial scent to it. 

RE: Empties

RIP to my Herbivore Blue Tansy Mask ๐Ÿ˜ญ This jar of goodness lasted me roughly 5-6 months with minimum once a week use; most weeks I was using it two or even three times. The little scoop it comes with (which I am definitely keeping) gets the perfect amount to cover my face in a thin layerโ€”you donโ€™t need to heap this on for results! I definitely think regular use has helped keep my face much clearer than in previous years, and it is a relatively gentle AHA exfoliation experience. $48 for a jar is a little bit steep for me right now, but after a credit card payment (or two) Iโ€™ll be ordering another!

Re: RE: Empties

It really sounds like an incredible mask, thanks for sharing your thoughts @KeriCherryDee Iโ€™m really interested in trying it out ๐Ÿ˜

@KeriCherryDee I have a deluxe size of the blue tansy mask. I have read your review of it and itโ€™s quite encouraging! Iโ€™m going to try it on Saturday!

You wonโ€™t regret it! Do follow the instructions though, you definitely want at least a night in between uses

Re: RE: Empties

I LOVE that mask @KeriCherryDee It's one of the few masks that I've repurchased!  You should sign up for their emails (or keep an eye on https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Six/m-p/2825669#M22 ) as they do a fair amount of 20% off sales.  It's not a huge discount but I'll take what I can get.  It's so hard to say exactly what it does other than make my face happy!

RE: Re: RE: Empties

Thank you for the tip!

My first round of June empties! Not too many, but the bag was full so here we are:

PhotoGrid_1528312381578.png

Spoiler

The Burberry Fresh Glow base is everything I want from the Becca First Light (which I think I'm becoming sensitive to) and the LM illuminating tint (a tad dark/warm for me). I'm clearly not the only one who likes this, because it's totally sold out at both Sephora and Nordstrom.

That Ren firming shot was my prestige-skincare gateway drug back in the day. ๐Ÿ’œ

The YSL is meh for me... I like it enough to keep wearing samples of it, but not enough to actually buy it. Layered it with Clementine California and liked it a lot better that way.

I liked the Nivea a lot, but I'm trying to back off the mineral oil products so not going to repurchase that one.

@fieldsofclover Thank you that fragrance tip. I have samp...

@fieldsofclover Thank you that fragrance tip. I have samples of the California Clementine. I'll have to try pairing the two fragrances. Does it smell sweeter?

Iโ€™ve had a bottle of that Burberry primer in the past and it is wonderful. It is dangerously pricey! @fieldsofclover

@fieldsofclover Nice job! Love that Peach Bellini candle!! Seriously one of my favorites! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‹

I finally collected enough empties to post.  My favorites were the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Serum, It Cosmetics Moisturizer, Sunday Riley and Bath and Body Works Toasted Vanilla Chai Exfoliating Hand soap which of course was discontinued.146D3E59-A820-4F3D-A77D-45CAD7C0D8B2.jpeg

@Beth530 Great job! I know how you feel about Bath & Body Works- Iโ€™m in love with something that has been discontinued as well! ๐Ÿ˜ข

testing